Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to Phone from Home for Rand? (Post if interested)

Question Want to Phone from Home for Rand? (Post if interested)

As some may know, last week I was in Iowa, and during my trip I was able to spend some time with two pretty hardcore activists on the ground in Iowa. They made me aware of the campaign's Phone from Home program, which I had not really heard much about, and I'm not sure if many here had heard about it either. As of now, I think that the campaign is holding off on doing Phone from Home, but it does exist.

So I wanted to make a thread just to have people who may be interested post and once it is official, we can start cranking out calls for Rand in Iowa, New Hampshire, etc. I don't want to post too much publicly as of now, as I'm not sure how much has been revealed thus far, but since we are the grassroots, I really want to gauge the interest level, and get people on board as soon as possible.

The calls that the volunteers, that I was with, were making were for trying to organize for a specific purpose that I don't want to reveal (don't read into this too much). But I was extremely impressed with the response they were able to receive.

I would probably look toward sometime in June for Iowa operations to begin in earnest, but I am not a spokesperson, so please do not quote me on that.

But please post if you would be interested in Phoning from Home for Rand!
    Last edited by nayjevin; 05-24-2015 at 08:25 AM.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I did it when he ran for the Senate, so sure.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Yes of course... there is an army of people who would be willing to do this
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I'm interested in doing it. I have done it for other candidates in the past.

Definitely interested.

I did phone-from-home for Ron in 2012, for ME, WA, ND (all grassroots-organized efforts, I believe)

***I would be particularly interested in efforts coordinated by the official campaign that would help me identify, early on, other Rand supporters in my home state (OR) and the nearby northern counties of CA, so we can start to network. Also, for similar efforts and later GOTV in nearby NV.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Thanks for posting your interest. Keep it coming, I'd like to see a lot of support for this, as phone from home is vitally important.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Had the 2nd most calls in Nov 2011 for Ron so I need to hit first place this time around. Yes I'm interested

Haven't done calls before, but I am interested in helping.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I did it for Ron and we worked off a shared google worksheet. Is this the same?

We used Google voice for the phone.

Did it for Ron, I'll do it for Rand.
    Any fate but submission.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    I did it for Ron and we worked off a shared google worksheet. Is this the same?

We used Google voice for the phone.
    no that was a grassroots effort ( that I participated in as well as the official pfh program)

phone from home is similar though

yeah I want to do this, it's really the only helpful way for me to be involved.

Details are starting to emerge on the Phone from Home program, please continue posting if you would like to help and I can forward you the details on how to get involved.

Also make sure you have Private Messages enabled so I can send you the details.

I don't want to post anything publicly for obvious reasons, but there was an email sent out today with details as well, so be on the lookout for that.

Gage I got an email about it and followed the instructions. PM me if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    Gage I got an email about it and followed the instructions. PM me if need be.
    Yes, I wasn't sure if they only sent that email to a certain segment, but if you did receive it, follow those instructions.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got the email and signed up. Glad to see everyone getting in on the action. If we win Iowa, it seriously could be the deciding blow from the very beginning..

I got the email and replied but yea I'm in
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I got 10% in my precinct in Illinois for Ron when he did this type of thing. This is the best tool I think.

I'm in, Would be great to see Rand win Michigan.

Replied to their email, been waiting for this, I will make time to call for Rand.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

a bunch of my friends and I did it for Ron in 2011 and would gladly do it again

Edit-on second thought, maybe I should not post the email here

I get emails from Rand all the time but haven't seen the phone banking on yet... may as well send me the details.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I did it for Rand's Senate campaign and will do it for his Presidential run when I can find the time.

I haven't been able to keep up with this as much as I would have liked. I've gotten more emails about it but haven't been able to engage yet - has the calling started yet? Is anyone here making calls, and if so, how is it going?

Once calls start happening I think it would be awesome to have group goals, pledges, etc. and we would post how many calls we made on the boards and set deadlines for high numbers. Like a phone from home calling bomb or something.

How many calls can one make in an hour? I might be able to put in an hour each week.
    Sanity Check Radio Show
    http://www.SanityCheckRadioShow.com

I'll do it robwilliamsgd at gmail

I believe it recently expanded to Nevada.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast