Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It seems three tiers are emerging in the GOP

Hilliary should be in Tier One.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2012 should have made such a joke of "tiers" that the subject would be impossible to ever be taken seriously again without a major intellectual overhaul.
    Last edited by anaconda; 05-24-2015 at 07:28 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    2012 should have made such a joke of "tiers" that the subject would be impossible to ever be taken seriously again without a major intellectual overhaul.
    There's A New Top Tier!!!!!...."

3 tiers is just the way that the charade usually plays out.

Oh, the drama. Oh, the pathos. Oh, the crock.

Real contenders - Rand, Bush, Rubio

Fake "conservative alternatives" - Cruz, Huckleberry, Walker

Establishment Shill Who Already Lost But Doesn't Know it - Christie

Publicity Candidates - Fiorina, Carson, Graham, Trump

----Sub-Set: Closet ***** - Graham

People the GOP Puts In To Give Air of Seriousness - Jindal, Kasich, ...other people so insignificant I forget their names...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ----Sub-Set: Closet ***** - Graham
    Not sure about the closet part.

People the GOP Puts In To Give Air of Seriousness - Jindal, Kasich, ...other people so insignificant I forget their names...
    If all else fails for the establishment I think maybe Kasich could be bumped up front and center. He is the potential candidate that I feel most uncertain about.

Not sure about the closet part.
    Clearly he's trying to conceal being a gay man by representing himself as a post-menopausal butch lesbian.

If all else fails for the establishment I think maybe Kasich could be bumped up front and center. He is the potential candidate that I feel most uncertain about.
    If Bush has a brain aneurism while attempting to explain how he both is and isn't endorsing Gentle George's foreign policy, then they'll have to bring in Kasich or some other nonentity. All the better for us. Christie was their boy a year ago, but the Fattie $#@!ed up and now it's Jeb. I don't think they have a serious back-up to the back-up.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 05-25-2015 at 10:47 PM.

Clearly he's trying to conceal being a gay man by representing himself as a post-menopausal butch lesbian.

If Bush has a brain aneurism while attempting to explain how he both is and isn't endorsing Gentle George's foreign policy, then they'll have to bring in Kasich or some other nonentity. All the better for us. Christie was their boy a year ago, but the Fattie $#@!ed up and now it's Jeb. I don't think they have a serious back-up to the back-up.
    Part of my concern is that Kasich may, in fact, be magnitudes sharper than these other dufuses and could be an actual formidable establishment candidate. So much so that I think they are saving him for a later entry after market testing a few others. I think they have put their weaker characters up front and early. Being Governor of Ohio is a serious deal. This dude had his own show on Fox, I believe. I'm pretty sure Kasich could spin doughnuts around Richard Nixon, John McCain, or George W. Bush.
    Last edited by anaconda; 05-25-2015 at 11:17 PM.

Part of my concern is that Kasich may, in fact, be magnitudes sharper than these other dufuses and could be an actual formidable establishment candidate. So much so that I think they are saving him for a later entry after market testing a few others. I think they have put their weaker characters up front and early. Being Governor of Ohio is a serious deal.
    Very true. I just don't see them dropping Bush unless he really screws the pooch. He's got the name recondition and the machine, and Florida.

But I suppose I'd keep an eye on Kasich just in case Bush somehow goes down.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very true. I just don't see them dropping Bush unless he really screws the pooch. He's got the name recondition and the machine, and Florida.

But I suppose I'd keep an eye on Kasich just in case Bush somehow goes down.
    I think the (almost weird) low profile of Kasich is so that they don't muck up the test marketing of Bush, Walker, and Rubio right now. If the circumstances dictate, Kasich will be unleashed upon us with great fervor at some point. Kasich's weird low profile thus far makes me nervous as hell, frankly.

I think the (almost weird) low profile of Kasich is so that they don't muck up the test marketing of Bush, Walker, and Rubio right now. If the circumstances dictate, Kasich will be unleashed upon us with great fervor at some point. Kasich's weird low profile thus far makes me nervous as hell, frankly.
    I think he's supposed to declare on June 5.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12