Thread: ***Volunteer computer whiz needed to make widget? to track blimp sponsorship***

***Volunteer computer whiz needed to make widget? to track blimp sponsorship***

Not a techie, is this called a widget?

We could really use a nifty blimp that fills with blue air as we get closer to our goal or a blim that floats up a little pole with amounts on it or some other blimp related sponsorship graphic. We all love things like the statue of liberty that filled and the thermometer on Ron Paul's campaing site, I'd love something similar.

Computer folks, if this isn't too much trouble please make one for me.

Thanks!

Katharine Memole
    Customer Relations
    www.RonPaulBlimp.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ill do it ONLY under these terms and conditions

Definitions.

"Drknows” refers to member Drknows at RonPaulforums.com.
    "Widget” refers to a flash program/swf file.
    "volunteer" refers to A person who performs or offers to perform a service voluntarily. charitable or helpful work without pay

terms and conditions
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. You understand that I will be doing this for the grassroots and the people who donated that want to see a blimp. Not for Liberty Political Advertising.

2. You understand that this is to prove that Volunteers will come forward if asked.

3. AND You understand ill be doing it for Ron Paul.

4. You understand that Ron Paul is Awesome.

5. Return Policy. we Drknows have a strict RETURN policy for any product. No product shall be able to be returned for a cash refund.

6. You acknowledge that the quality, completeness, accuracy, and validity of the user Drknows widget should be determined solely by you; inaccurate data, errors, or missing data is possible.

7. You will hold harmless user Drknows from any losses (including attorney fees), damages, claims, liabilities, or problems that may occur during your involvement with Drknows or his widget,

DISCLAIMER
    THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS ASSUMED BY THE USER, AND IN NO EVENT WILL DRKNOWS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR DIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED IN THE COURSE OF INSTALLING OR USING THE PROGRAM. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.

Do you accept my terms?

Post a link to the stats.

Heres a mock up,
    http://www.swfup.com/file/73411

Just need a link to your stats. If you could just put the pledge count unformatted in a txt file on your server it will work. Meaning 100202 no commas or $. Otherwise ill have to rewrite some code.

Quote Originally Posted by Drknows View Post
    Heres a mock up,

Just need a link to your stats. If you could just put the pledge count unformatted in a txt file on your server it will work. Meaning 100202 no commas or $. Otherwise ill have to rewrite some code.
    can I hire you?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    can I hire you?
    haha if you like, i just do this as a hobby.

Looks good... I would just make it a little bit longer and not as tall.. and make the blimp a tiny bit smaller...

to bad you can't have it deflated on the ground and every dollar pumps air into it, that would be awesome!

Heres a mock up,

Wow... I like it... maybe a little bit of shading on the colors.

Your skills far surpass mine.

Cool

haha if you like, i just do this as a hobby.
    sent ya a pm.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Definitions.

"volunteer" refers to A person who performs or offers to perform a service voluntarily. charitable or helpful work without pay

terms and conditions
    1. You understand that I will be doing this for the grassroots and the people who donated that want to see a blimp. Not for Liberty Political Advertising.

2. You understand that this is to prove that Volunteers will come forward if asked.

5. Return Policy. we Drknows have a strict RETURN policy for any product. No product shall be able to be returned for a cash refund.

6. You acknowledge that the quality, completeness, accuracy, and validity of the user Drknows widget should be determined solely by you; inaccurate data, errors, or missing data is possible.

7. You will hold harmless user Drknows from any losses (including attorney fees), damages, claims, liabilities, or problems that may occur during your involvement with Drknows or his widget,

DISCLAIMER
    THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS ASSUMED BY THE USER, AND IN NO EVENT WILL DRKNOWS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR DIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED IN THE COURSE OF INSTALLING OR USING THE PROGRAM. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.

Do you accept my terms?

I accept your terms. :-)

Heres a mock up,

That's awesome! Let me get that info. for you.

Definitions.

terms and conditions

DISCLAIMER

Do you accept my terms?

Even though you did it for grassroots are you ok with it being on the Ron Paul Blimp site?

Quote Originally Posted by Mckarnin View Post
    Even though you did it for grassroots are you ok with it being on the Ron Paul Blimp site?
    yeah duh i was just joking around with ya.

Wouldn't it have to put $500,000? All the other expenses have to be considered.