Thread: Join the Rand 2016 50 State Facebook Network!

Exclamation Join the Rand 2016 50 State Facebook Network!

I wanted to reach out to Ron Paul Forums and make sure everyone was aware of the 50 state network of pages in support of Rand Paul on Facebook. This tool is a great way to connect local voters in a state as the caucuses and primaries approach, and provide supporters with opportunities to volunteer, phone from home, canvass neighborhoods, etc. Find your state's page in the list below:

AlabamaAlaskaAmerican SamoaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaGuamHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaNorthern Mariana IslandsOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaPuerto RicoRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirgin IslandsVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming

Also, if you're one of those people likes to Like a lot of things, you can easily go down this list and Like all the pages: http://tinyurl.com/randstates
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump!!!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

bump part 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    And while you're there be sure to direct people here and our 50 state forums. Our platform offers better tools to organize than fb and we can be dynamic to specific needs.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Seriously Gage, thanks for doing this. I can imagine all the time it took you to start the pages and find the right people to maintain them. It ain't easy thats for sure.

Can we get a sticky on this thread?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Seriously Gage, thanks for doing this. I can imagine all the time it took you to start the pages and find the right people to maintain them. It ain't easy thats for sure.

Can we get a sticky on this thread?
    Thanks!
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Thank you to everyone that has joined, please share the pages with your friends as well.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the awesome thread + organization.

Great job Gage we need to make everything more local and work on mobilizing our people to contribute and volunteer however possible.

Bump for exposure
    Rand Paul for Peace