Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wouldn't it be funny if someone ran a sarcastic presidential campaign?

Wouldn't it be funny if someone ran a sarcastic presidential campaign?

They campaign that government should be big, powerful, and corrupt. They also say that everyone should recieve a million dollar welfare check, that everyone should be spied o even for non-terrorist activities, and that we should Bomb every country in the planet including Canada. If any news reporter gives this candidate trouble they can then say, why are you treating me this way when I'm not like that whack job Rand Paul who hates corruption and I'm a crook like everyone else in this campaign? You mean you would rather have government be limited and not corrupt?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yeah, that would be funny. Someone should tell Vermin Supreme to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Beat me to it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Vermin Supreme FTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 05-22-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post

-t
    Archie Bunker, lol. He was the original media created white male bigot.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty activist Vermin Supreme is on his 3rd NH presidential primary campaign. Come to NH, you will love it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

All of these replies are hilarious. Thanks everyone!

Google him in image search. He was the largest satirical campaign. lots of diff T's, buttons and bumper stickers.

He was created as a minor, unlikable character and the producers were blow away at how popular he was, so he became the star of the show.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Google him in image search. He was the largest satirical campaign. lots of diff T's, buttons and bumper stickers.

He was created as a minor, unlikable character and the producers were blow away at how popular he was, so he became the star of the show.

-t
    No surprise, they were trying to make Joe sixpack into a villain and half the country was just that.
    "The Patriarch"

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpHzPzjUTY8
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This reminds me of Herman Cain's campaign with the Pokemon quotes

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    This reminds me of Herman Cain's campaign with the Pokemon quotes
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post

Satire campaign was blatantly obvious in 2012, though strangely not talked about....

Last edited by anaconda; 05-22-2015 at 05:55 AM.

Wait a minute. Are you trying to say Lindsay Graham is trying to run a serious campaign...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

They would probably win with the sheer number of idiots in this country
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    They campaign that government should be big, powerful, and corrupt.
    Vermin Supreme says we all get free ponies!

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Wait a minute. Are you trying to say Lindsay Graham is trying to run a serious campaign...?
    He is serious about carrying out his horrific platform. I was talking about someone being sarcastic about carrying out a platform such as Lindsey Graham's

I'm voting "None of the Above"

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    They would probably win with the sheer number of idiots in this country
    This appears to be the point Herman Cain was trying to make in 2012, but the masses were so incredibly stupid that they didn't get it..

Dude, I had no idea Jimmy McMillen is running with Vermin! Awesome!
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Dude, I had no idea Jimmy McMillen is running with Vermin! Awesome!
    Free pony's and lower rent, what else do you want ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    I'm voting "None of the Above"
    Brewsters Millions! Love that movie!

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Free pony's and lower rent, what else do you want ?
    I'm a little concerned about the Mandatory Toothbrushing Law, but that pales in comparison to everything else out there. (risk/benefit ratio says Supreme/MacMillan FTW)
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 05-22-2015 at 01:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Willing to spend how much for a questionable joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Willing to spend how much for a questionable joke?
    You don't think that government shouldn't be corrupt? You must be a whack job!

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    You don't think that government shouldn't be corrupt? You must be a whack job!
    Reading for comprehension is not really one of your strengths, I see. Government schooled?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast