Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Immigrant Charged With Rape, Sodomy Of 10-Year-Old Alabama Girl

Exclamation Illegal Immigrant Charged With Rape, Sodomy Of 10-Year-Old Alabama Girl

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh $#@!, didn't know. It was cool where I come from?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

The illegal was living in their home. WTF?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What's a little child rape when it comes to having diversity?
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

In before Danno's "girls develope early and can look older" spiel.

I'm sure he was just here to do some job Americans won't do...
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Law breakers don't really care much about what laws they break. All here illegally need to be deported. All that have stayed beyond their work visas should also be deported without no right to return.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I'm sure he was just here to do some job Americans won't do...
    They are all here to do things Americans won't do, otherwise the elite wouldn't let them come here. We seriously need to take our country back before there is nothing left to take back.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Law breakers don't really care much about what laws they break.
    This is a very dangerous idea, IMO, and leaves the door wide open for some of the most statist interpretations of right vs. wrong. Transgressing against the temporal edicts of governments is in no way the moral equivalent of committing violence against actual, living beings. I break the law pretty much every day, yet I'd sooner eat a bullet than even think of harming a child.
    Last edited by BuddyRey; 05-21-2015 at 04:58 PM.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    This is a very dangerous idea, IMO, and leaves the door wide open for some of the most statist interpretations of right vs. wrong. Transgressing against the temporal edicts of governments is in no way the moral equivalent of committing violence against actual, living beings. I break the law pretty much every day, yet I'd sooner eat a bullet than even think of harming a child.
    + rep
    "The Patriarch"

You know, I'm not really a open borders guy but just take the illegal tag off because I'm pretty sure this isn't acceptable where he came from either. That poor girl paid the price for her parents bad choices. The article doesn't say what nationality the parents are, if they're South American or just do gooder Catholics or what.

It's a disgusting thing no matter what but I work around these guys all the time and while I vehemently disagree with the influx because I believe they are being used as tools to further advance the governments agenda of total control I don't see them as any worse human beings and we have plenty of these sicko's born right here in the good old USA.
    "The Patriarch"

OK. That's it. This finally solves the debate. No more immigration. The .000002% just blew it for the rest. Makes perfect sense to me. It's simply amazing how relevant this story could be construed in a policy making context, rather than in a local crime context.
    Last edited by anaconda; 05-21-2015 at 06:01 PM.

I'm for open borders and for executing this criminal if he is convicted. Making this about immigration is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    I'm for open borders and for executing this criminal if he is convicted. Making this about immigration is stupid.
    I agree with your last sentence. But what jurisdiction will execute him if there are no borders?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I agree with your last sentence. But what jurisdiction will execute him if there are no borders?
    Wait, what?????!!!!
    "The Patriarch"

"open borders" doesn't mean "no borders." If you commit a crime* in a location, that location has the right to punish you regardless of whether you are actually from there or not. Doesn't matter.

*I'm assuming the legitimacy of the law here, which seeing as we are talking about rape, it should be assumed legitimate. I realize unjust laws are a different issue.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "open borders" doesn't mean "no borders." If you commit a crime* in a location, that location has the right to punish you regardless of whether you are actually from there or not. Doesn't matter.

*I'm assuming the legitimacy of the law here, which seeing as we are talking about rape, it should be assumed legitimate. I realize unjust laws are a different issue.
    My bad. You're right. Open borders are not no borders. I didn't read carefully enough.

My bad. You're right. Open borders are not no borders. I didn't read carefully enough.
    No problem. I very strongly believe in having borders.

Opening a border effectively means not having them.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    No it doesn't. You don't have to restrict immigration to have a border

No it doesn't. You don't have to restrict immigration to have a border
    What do you have to do to have a border?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    This occurred to me as well in this thread. I'd like to hear your take on this. Seems like a potentially deep subject for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Don't know exactly. However, I think Christian Liberty is suggesting that geographically drawn lines separate lawful jurisdictions but present no travel or residence restrictions. The first question that pops into my dull brain is how many generations would this apply to?

Family info not released. Let me guess...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't know exactly. However, I think Christian Liberty is suggesting that geographically drawn lines separate lawful jurisdictions but present no travel or residence restrictions. The first question that pops into my dull brain is how many generations would this apply to?
    We obviously need to rethink the current definition, but without granting a world governing authority.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Law breakers don't really care much about what laws they break. All here illegally need to be deported. All that have stayed beyond their work visas should also be deported without no right to return.
    Let's start house to house and business by business raids to round them all up. Might as well set up random traffic stops too to check and make sure everybody has the proper papers. Can't afford to let any slip through the cracks. Gonna need a bigger DHS and police force for the job. Maybe use the NSA to track all communications too so we know where they are hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The area is your nation's jurisdiction, that nation's laws apply, the nation can set law for citizenship (though it shouldn't set laws for residency), it can and should set rules for welfare programs if it insists on having them, and foreign invasion of those borders is an act of war.

foreign invasion of those borders is an act of war.
    What constitutes "foreign invasion"? Is that a military action? Or somebody simply walking across a line on a map? "Invasion" implies hostile intent- especially if you want to categorize it as an "act of war". Also of note- about half of those in the country entered it on a legal basis and over-stayed their visa (student, tourist, work visas, etc).

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/invasion

invasion [in-vey-zhuh n]

noun
    1. an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
    2. the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.
    3. entrance as if to take possession or overrun: the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.
    4. infringement by intrusion.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-21-2015 at 09:26 PM.

foreign invasion of those borders is an act of war.
    How do you define foreign invasion though? Last time we talked about this it didn't sound like you thought any country should try to keep thugs out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    How do you define foreign invasion though? Last time we talked about this it didn't sound like you thought any country should try to keep thugs out.
    You probably misunderstood me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast