Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones "ALL Black Lives Matter" Protest at Texas Planned Parenthood Center

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Alex Jones "ALL Black Lives Matter" Protest at Texas Planned Parenthood Center

The livestream is below! This has been scintillating to watch. Some pale faced demon tried to rush Jones. Jones is in rare, bombastic form as well.

http://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-21-2015 at 12:35 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The members of the group that are harassing Jones' event:

http://redguardsaustin.tumblr.com/

It sounds to me like Alex Jones named this event "Black Lives Matter" light of the recent reports of police violence.
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

“Tolerant Liberals” Censor Free Speech, Burn Literature
    http://www.infowars.com/tolerant-lib...rn-literature/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It really makes you wonder why nearly all of the worst tools are lily white.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-21-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I really makes you wonder why nearly all of the worst tools are lily white.
    Brainwashed/mind control.

Red Guard Austin Facebook Statement. Sound familiar? LOL:

https://www.facebook.com/redguardsaustin?fref=nf

The racist and misogynist conspiracy theory fascist trolls who are spamming our page with anti-abortion dribble do not care about the lives of black people. These same white supremacists used racist terminology against the people of Ferguson and Baltimore.
    They claim to be libertarians while desiring a ban of the right to choose an abortion. They support the genocide and incarceration of black people in this country and support the same pigs who they claim want to disarm them when they are antagonizing black and brown people.
    These fascists will be banned on sight.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brainwashed/mind control.
    All their lives.
    "The Patriarch"

Disappointing to hear a vocal anti-police state guy hollering for cops. Emo touches me in aggression, Emo gets curb stomped.

Donnay, please delete this video, it could be upsetting to such respected member as Zippy, Count, CPU, Etc.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I think quite likely her "confession" was sarcasm....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I think quite likely her "confession" was sarcasm....
    Possibly? But she was wrecking havoc at a Anti-Planned Parenthood protest-- therefore it appears, to me, like she believes her own rhetoric. Marxist truly believe in Abortion, Euthanasia and Eugenics.

...i wish phony jones and the rest of the gd fool republicrat abortion prohibitionists would be honest and tell people exactly what laws they want AND WHAT THE PENALTIES WILL BE FOR VIOLATION OF THEIR STINKING STOOOOOOOOOOOPID 'LAWS'...

..just once..be honest...

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...i wish phony jones and the rest of the gd fool republicrat abortion prohibitionists would be honest and tell people exactly what laws they want AND WHAT THE PENALTIES WILL BE FOR VIOLATION OF THEIR STINKING STOOOOOOOOOOOPID 'LAWS'...

Alienation and ridicule would be fine with me. But apparently I'm just STOOOOOPID.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If you want to claim the moral high ground you have to protect the innocent children first.

If you want to claim the moral high ground you have to protect the innocent children first.

Let's put it this way. If we can kill innocent children on a whim in large numbers (forget about rare exceptions which the so-called choicers delight in conflating the issue with) then the whole menu of human atrocities is open for implementation. You can rationalize all manners of torture and death if someone is deemed expendable or undesirable.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-22-2015 at 08:23 AM.

A perfect example of cognitive dissonance on the feminist side. Read thoroughly. It's very interesting how these points are being utilized to reinforce animal rights ..........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/samita...b_7299578.html

2) Motherhood is meaningful.

Feminists acknowledge the value of motherhood, which has long been underappreciated by society. A man I dated once boasted of his father's impressive career. When I asked him what his mother did, he nonchalantly responded, "She stays at home. She does nothing." (We never went past the first date.) Although housewives are negatively stereotyped, when a mother does choose to work, the question of whether women "can really have it all" has been debated in earnest for decades, and is still a common thing to ask actresses on the red carpet. On the other hand, if a woman chooses not to have children, she is selfish. The subtext is that a woman must know her place, that place is motherhood, and therefore motherhood is undervalued because women are the "weaker" sex.

But is there a bond stronger than motherhood? Cows feel the same separation as human mothers when they are separated from their calves within days so that they can produce more milk on commercial dairy farms. Healthy cows live over twenty years, but dairy cows live until around the age of four, at which point they are sold to become beef. It's a brutal process that the meat industry works hard to keep out of the public eye.

Author Melanie Joy purports that exploitative systems are kept invisible for a reason, from the Nazi Holocaust to American slavery. These systems require the cooperation of all levels of society. During the Holocaust, bureaucrats drew up decrees, churches provided evidence of Aryan descent, railroad operators drove victims to concentration camps. But once finally exposed, entrenched ideologies formerly seen as common sense are revealed as ludicrous.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-22-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Well, it sure is getting entertaining....

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...220352/photo/1

The best part is their reference to Malcolm X, who in all likelihood was firmly opposed to black genocide in all it's forms. More amusingly, X had a extreme distaste for white liberals.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-22-2015 at 09:02 AM.

Well, it sure is getting entertaining....

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...220352/photo/1

The best part is their reference to Malcolm X, who in all likelihood was firmly opposed to black genocide in all it's forms. More amusingly, X had a extreme distaste for white liberals.
    Indeed.

Indeed.
    If you want to shortcircuit their wiring, post this on their facebook. LOL He endorses God and condemns conniving white liberals.

Here's another Original Black Panther who worked with MalcolmX...

They (Austin Red Guard Facebook) just removed my statement along with that controversial Malcolm X quotation. So predictable. Can't let the sheep know the truth.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They (Austin Red Guard Facebook) just removed my statement along with that controversial Malcolm X quotation. So predictable. Can't let the sheep know the truth.
    So sad they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO brainwashed. SMDH.

So sad they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO brainwashed. SMDH.
    So gullible.

Listen to this guy at 12:44. WTH is going on in the land? So much bloodlust.

https://youtu.be/CdPHNsjtBOQ?t=12m44s
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-22-2015 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Disappointing to hear a vocal anti-police state guy hollering for cops. Emo touches me in aggression, Emo gets curb stomped.
    Do you really believe that is the best way to represent yourself at a supposedly peaceful demonstration? I'm not saying I don't want to fight three of those weak stick figures at the same time, but I think a Socratic dialogues highlighting their lack of ideology, thoughtfulness, arguments, facts, social skills, and competency would be a much more potent weapon.

Alienation and ridicule would be fine with me. But apparently I'm just STOOOOOPID.

...get real...'alienation and ridicule' are not 'laws' and punishment for violation of laws...therefore, you wouldn't be an abortion prohibitionist..(if you're telling the truth)

...but c'mon man...REALITY please...i'm pretty sure you support stinking republicans who do want 'laws and legal punishment'..

...i just wish your republicreeps would be forthright and honest about their favored stinking laws and punishment..(hint: they aren't)

...get real...'alienation and ridicule' are not 'laws' and punishment for violation of laws...therefore, you wouldn't be an abortion prohibitionist..(if you're telling the truth)

...but c'mon man...REALITY please...i'm pretty sure you support stinking republicans who do want 'laws and legal punishment'..

...i just wish your republicreeps would be forthright and honest about their favored stinking laws and punishment..(hint: they aren't)
    If there was a social stigma associated with baby killing, it would far less frequent. Let's be frank. They have altered the language and dynamics of the discussion as if the women walking into those clinics are getting a hang nail removed. Morality comes from the community and not the government. Laws only drive bad behavior underground where it can fester and multiply in the darkness. A united stand against barbarism would stop it right in it's tracks.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-22-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast