Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones "ALL Black Lives Matter" Protest at Texas Planned Parenthood Center

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

If there was a social taboo associated with baby killing, it would far less frequent.

(maybe...but again..?your stinking conservative republicans want more than a 'social taboo'...they want laws and punishment..laws and punishment they RARELY, if ever, disclose in public...GET REAL!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    If there was a social taboo associated with baby killing, it would far less frequent.

(maybe...but again..?your stinking conservative republicans want more than a 'social taboo'...they want laws and punishment..laws and punishment they RARELY, if ever, disclose in public...GET REAL!!
    Do you wish Kermit Gosnell was free right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yes. Dude would be harassed relentlessly. Maybe even karma would catch up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Yes. Dude would be harassed relentlessly. Maybe even karma would catch up with him.
    I guess I should have said should Kermit Gossnell's actions carry no penalty. And should he have been left alone.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

There is a reason why no one wants to know what goes on in the walls of those clinics. Let me reference that feminist article on animal rights again.

Author Melanie Joy purports that exploitative systems are kept invisible for a reason, from the Nazi Holocaust to American slavery. These systems require the cooperation of all levels of society.

(don't know much about gosnell...were the/any women who hired 'the hitman' gosnell punished worse than/the same as he was?...if not, your stinking republicrat 'justice'
    is not logical or true...

(don't know much about gosnell...were the/any women who hired 'the hitman' gosnell punished worse than/the same as he was?...if not, your stinking republicrat 'justice'
    is not logical or true...
    Read up. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Killing a woman before she's born is anti-woman.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Going on about people being "demon possessed" doesn't help, I have to say...
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Going on about people being "demon possessed" doesn't help, I have to say...
    Have you seen this group and how they act?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Have you seen this group and how they act?

I've probably seen more than most people here. I grew up in the SF Bay Area and I live in Los Angeles now. I'm surrounded by these people, and most of my friends, business associates and lovers identify with the left in some way. Still, when someone starts ranting about demon possessions, anyone outside their clique is going to immediately turn off. No cause can possibly be helped by doing that/
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Ugg, Alex does some good stuff but then he always loses it and starts saying stuff like "Demons" and what not. It's a shame because he has a big audience and could have an even bigger one if he'd just drop the crazy.

But thanks for posting this, really interesting, them lefties have turned vicious.

Quote Originally Posted by HankRicther12 View Post
    Ugg, Alex does some good stuff but then he always loses it and starts saying stuff like "Demons" and what not. It's a shame because he has a big audience and could have an even bigger one if he'd just drop the crazy.
    And how do you know that? The guy is popular for a reason. To suggest he would be even more popular if he agreed with your beliefs has no basis in fact. It very well might work the other way.

I respect someone who stands up for their convictions and beliefs, even when they don't agree with mine.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

...i wish phony jones and the rest of the gd fool republicrat abortion prohibitionists would be honest and tell people exactly what laws they want AND WHAT THE PENALTIES WILL BE FOR VIOLATION OF THEIR STINKING STOOOOOOOOOOOPID 'LAWS'...

..just once..be honest...
    You killed your own child, that's murder, I'd say you should be arrested and charged with it. I'll give you your due process, you can go make your case before a jury, if they let you go, that's the system, if they find you guilty, you get sentenced. You don't like that, well grow up, be an adult and take responsibility for your actions.

Yaknow, some murders I can even see some point to them, like you come home and find your wife in bed with another man, (not saying that should be legal) but I can at least understand the rage and how it could happen.

Now me, personally, I don't want kids, so I, as a grown man, have taken steps to see that doesn't happen, but I can tell you right now, say the surgery doesn't work perfect and I found I'm going to be a father - as much as I don't want it, I just know inside I would light up because at that moment I have a son or a daughter, that is my child, part of me, and the thought that I would kill him/her is so repulsive I just don't think you could do such a thing and still call yourself human.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    And how do you know that? The guy is popular for a reason. To suggest he would be even more popular if he agreed with your beliefs has no basis in fact. It very well might work the other way.

I respect someone who stands up for their convictions and beliefs, even when they don't agree with mine.
    Yeah, that would be all fine and good except it's an act, my brother in law listens to him just to laugh at it, sorry to say but no one takes him seriously and it's sad because there are times he really is highlighting some serious issues but then he turns it into a clown show.
    Last edited by HankRicther12; 05-22-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Not bad, I approve of AJ's antics this time.

Alex Jones has gone full-retard.
    Never go full-retard, Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Alex Jones has gone full-retard.
    Never go full-retard, Alex.
    How so?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by socialvirus View Post
    Do you really believe that is the best way to represent yourself at a supposedly peaceful demonstration? I'm not saying I don't want to fight three of those weak stick figures at the same time, but I think a Socratic dialogues highlighting their lack of ideology, thoughtfulness, arguments, facts, social skills, and competency would be a much more potent weapon.
    Nope, I stand by my remark. If some pastyface is getting all grabby, then the time for visiting peacefully is over.

Besides, you heard Alex. The $#@!er is a demon.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I've probably seen more than most people here. I grew up in the SF Bay Area and I live in Los Angeles now. I'm surrounded by these people, and most of my friends, business associates and lovers identify with the left in some way. Still, when someone starts ranting about demon possessions, anyone outside their clique is going to immediately turn off. No cause can possibly be helped by doing that/
    Maybe the guy WAS possessed by a demon. Jesus was a demon slayer, didn't you know. Alex is just a Jesus freak.

Mark 5:1-13

And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 2And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 3Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: 4Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. 5And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. 6But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, 7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. 8For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. 9And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. 10And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country. 11Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. 12And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. 13And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand and were choked in the sea.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Alex Jones kicks ass.
    Not anymore. He used to be edgy. Now more and more he's just a caricature of his former self.
    But even a bloated, half-way corporatized Jones is still better than the trash on TV peddling guilt and fear.

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Not anymore. He used to be edgy. Now more and more he's just a caricature of his former self.
    But even a bloated, half-way corporatized Jones is still better than the trash on TV peddling guilt and fear.

hankrichter becks and joneses: if they find you guilty, you get sentenced

(..that would be 1st degree murder, right? ...sentences of 'life' or death...

...lol!..even the womb is not outside the jurisdiction of the 'limited government' blowhard, jones...and his maroonish republican cheerleaders..

...btw, jones drones, little do you know, but your hero is merely a stinking republican party inc. shill..a cheerleader for the activist abortion prohibitionist wing of the stinking republican party...rush stinking limbaugh3.0...

a lot of conflicting viewpoints on this. imo, this is very distasteful, and a bit disgusting.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hankrichter becks and joneses: if they find you guilty, you get sentenced

(..that would be 1st degree murder, right? ...sentences of 'life' or death...

...lol!..even the womb is not outside the jurisdiction of the 'limited government' blowhard, jones...and his maroonish republican cheerleaders..

...btw, jones drones, little do you know, but your hero is merely a stinking republican party inc. shill..a cheerleader for the activist abortion prohibitionist wing of the stinking republican party...rush stinking limbaugh3.0...
    curious as to who your 'hero's are...

anyone we know?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    They (Austin Red Guard Facebook) just removed my statement along with that controversial Malcolm X quotation. So predictable. Can't let the sheep know the truth.
    I posted a comment about their god Mao. I placed a link to a book about the 1958-1962 Chinese "famine". And surprise surprise, its gone. I would highly recommend reading some excerpts from this book if you have not: http://www.amazon.com/Tombstone-Grea.../dp/0374533997. Probably the greatest slaughter of life in the 20th century and yet no one knows a single thing about how or why it occurred (short answer: one man running the pure antithesis of free market capitalism and a collective society lacking any sense of individualism).

That black woman from the black lives matter broadcast is a spot on ww2-era, soviet-style, female communist. Back in 1936+ Stalin tried to ban abortions to prevent the USSR population from dropping, but women had abortions anyway because they wanted to work and advance their careers without being stuck with a child, so they literally did kill their kids.

In 1936 the Soviet Union made abortion illegal again, stemming largely from Joseph Stalin’s worries about population growth. The law that outlawed abortion did not only do just that, but rather contained several different decrees. The official title of the law was, “Decree on the Prohibition of Abortions, the Improvement of Material Aid to Women in Childbirth, the Establishment of State Assistance to Parents of Large Families, and the Extension of the Network of Lying-in Homes, Nursery schools and Kindergartens, the Tightening-up of Criminal Punishment for the Non-payment of Alimony, and on Certain Modifications in Divorce Legislation.” All of this was part of Stalin’s initiative to encourage population growth, as well as place a stronger emphasis on the importance of the family unit to communism
    Despite a significant reduction in the abortion to birth ratio since the mid-1990s, the countries of the former Soviet Union maintain the highest rate of abortions in the world. In 2001, 1.31 million children were born in Russia, while 2.11 million abortions were performed.
    Abortion statistics were considered state secrets in the Soviet Union until the end of the 1980s.[30] During this period, the USSR had one of the highest abortion rates in the world.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Russia

Later on women were given some of the best Maternity benefits any country could offer, if not the best

The Soviet government also provided women special medical and workplace protection, including incentives for mothers to work outside the home and legal and material support of their maternal role. In the 1980s, that support included 112 days of maternity leave at full pay. When that allowance ended, a woman could take as much as one year of additional leave without pay without losing her position.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Russia
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 05-23-2015 at 03:44 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    It sounds to me like Alex Jones named this event "Black Lives Matter" light of the recent reports of police violence.
    he didn't invent the phrase, for sure

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast