Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biker Video,, Important

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, it's worse than I thought.. I was picturing some rag-tag motorcycle groups dealing some drugs and being constantly infiltrated by the feds who encourage the more dangerous behavior, but turns out they are an enemy because they are a political action group??

Just goes to show how even the most cautious and paranoid among us still get completely bamboozled by the media.
    Amazing, isn't it?

I've found myself flummoxed the same way.

Ignore it all, it's nothing but government bilgewater.

In fact, my default position is: whatever the media and government and cops are saying about an issue, believe the opposite.

You'll find yourself almost always closer to the truth that way.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    But, but........
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Amazing, isn't it?

I've found myself flummoxed the same way.

Ignore it all, it's nothing but government bilgewater.

In fact, my default position is: whatever the media and government and cops are saying about an issue, believe the opposite.

You'll find yourself almost always closer to the truth that way.
    Rule of Thumb,,

Cops Lie

second rule,,
    Media repeats the Lie.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Biker killed in Waco shoot-out was a law-abiding decorated Vietnam veteran with Purple Heart, records reveal - despite police claims that all 9 dead were criminals

By Associated Press
    22 May 2015

One of nine bikers killed at a shootout outside a Texas restaurant was a Vietnam veteran and Purple Heart recipient whose family members dispute police claims he was in a criminal group.

Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, 65, was a Marine on active duty from 1969 and 1973, and did not have a criminal history, records reveal. He was described by his son as 'not violent', and even took part in charity events to combat crime.

The revelation comes after Waco police spokesman Sgt W Patrick Swanton said on Wednesday that all those killed were part of two rivals gangs - the Bandidos and the Cossacks.

He did not return phone messages on Thursday seeking comment about Rodriguez.

Tragic: Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, 65, was a Marine on active duty (right) from 1969 and 1973. His family said he was an avid biker (pictured on his motorcycle, left) but was not part of a club and was not a criminal

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

RIP

Has anybody found video yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    RIP

Has anybody found video yet?
    Every video of the surrounding area has been confiscated by police (standard practice)

If any one of the many surrounding security cameras depicted the events as police described them,, they would be on every media outlet.

The video from inside the bar has been shown to some media. It contradicts the police story.(reportedly)

Some Media investigation may get closer to the truth.

'Criminal Meeting’ of Bikers in Waco was Actually Organized Political Gathering
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...cal-gathering/
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-22-2015 at 08:24 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Every video of the surrounding area has been confiscated by police (standard practice)

If any one of the many surrounding security cameras depicted the events as police described them,, they would be on every media outlet.

The video from inside the bar has been shown to some media. It contradicts the police story.(reportedly)

Some Media investigation may get closer to the truth.

'Criminal Meeting’ of Bikers in Waco was Actually Organized Political Gathering
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...cal-gathering/
    I would never hand anything over unless it was a copy.

FTP.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I would never hand anything over unless it was a copy.

FTP.
    Valuable lesson learned.

Upload that $#@! asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Valuable lesson learned.

Upload that $#@! asap.
    There were pics of guys with Cell Phones in hand,, even after reports that all cell phones had been confiscated.
    But,,,

I hate broad brushes..
    I do not know,,but I do suspect that there are infiltrators in these clubs,, and I am not sure if that goes to the leadership of a club.

I do not think this was about a "Bottom Rocker" though that may be one of the attempts to deliberately provoke.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...torcycle_clubs
    Year founded Location founded Citation
    69'ers MC 1968 Brooklyn and Queens, New York [1]
    Bacchus 1972 Albert County, New Brunswick, Canada [2][3]
    Bandidos 1966 San Leon, Texas, United States
    Blue Angels 1963 Glasgow, Scotland
    Boozefighters 1946 California, United States [4]
    The Breed 1968 Jersey City, New Jersey, United States [5]
    Brother Speed 1969 Boise, Idaho, United States
    Chosen Few 1959 Los Angeles, California, United States [6][7]
    Coffin Cheaters 1970 Perth, Western Australia, Australia [8]
    Comanchero 1968 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
    Devils Diciples 1967 Fontana, California, United States
    Diablos 1961 San Bernardino, California, United States [9]
    El Forastero Motorcycle Club 1962 Sioux City, Iowa, United States
    The Finks 1970s Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
    Free Souls 1968 Eugene, Oregon, United States
    Galloping Goose Motorcycle Club 1942 Los Angeles, California, United States [10][11]
    Gremium Motorcycle Club 1972 Mannheim, Germany [12]
    Grim Reapers 1958 Alberta, Canada [13]
    Gypsy Joker Motorcycle Club 1956 San Francisco, California, United States [14]
    Hangmen Motorcycle Club 1960 Richmond, California, United States [15][16][17][18]
    Head Hunters 1967 West Auckland, New Zealand [19][20][21]
    Hells Angels 1948 Fontana, California, United States
    Hell's Lovers 1967 Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Hessians MC 1968 Costa Mesa, California, United States [22]
    Highwaymen 1954 Detroit, Michigan, United States [23]
    Invaders 1965 Gary, Indiana, United States [24]
    Iron Horsemen 1960's Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
    Jus Brothers 1990 San Joaquin County, California, United States [25][26]
    Lone Legion ? Blenheim, New Zealand [27]
    Lost Breed 1976 Nelson, New Zealand [28]
    Market Street Commandos 1940s San Francisco, California, United States
    Mobshitters 1970 Hurtsville, New South Wales, Australia [29][30]
    Mongols 1969 Montebello, California, United States
    Notorious 2007 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia [31]
    Outlaws 1935 McCook, Illinois, United States
    Pagan's 1959 Prince George's County, Maryland, United States [32]
    Peckerwoods MC 1978 Santee, California, United States [33][34]
    Phantom Motorcycle Club 1968 Chicago, Illinois, United States [35]
    Pissed Off Bastards of Bloomington 1945 Bloomington, California, United States
    Rebels Motorcycle Club 1969 Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Rebels Motorcycle Club 1968 Red Deer, Alberta, Canada [36]
    Red Devils c. 1940 Hamilton, Ontario, Canada [37][38][39]
    Road Knights 1979 Timaru, New Zealand [40][41][42]
    Rock Machine 1980s Montreal, Quebec, Canada [43]
    Satan's Sidekicks Detroit, Michigan, United States [44][45]
    Satan's Soldiers 1980 Bronx, New York, New Jersey, United States, Australia [46][47][48][49]
    Satudarah 1990 Moordrecht, Netherlands
    Sin City Deciples 1966 Gary, Indiana, United States [50]
    Solo Angeles 1959 Tijuana, Mexico
    Sons of Satan MC 1954 Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States [51]
    Sons of Silence 1966 Niwot, Colorado, United States
    Vagos 1965 Temescal Valley, California, United States
    Warlocks 1967 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Warlocks 1967 Orlando, Florida, United States
    Wheels of Soul 1967 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States [52]
    Zulus Motorcycle Club 1969 Akron, Ohio, United States [53][54]
    Lets see if anyone can notice names,, NOT ON THE LIST

There is a distinct odor with this whole story.. an odor of pig $#@!.

It seem to be coming from the Cossack MC,, much as I hate that broad brush..

It well may not be ALL of them.. but is most certainly SOME of them.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Some of the Cossacks are not well regarded among other clubs here. You know it's bad when the Bandidos are better thought of than the Cossacks. My source says it's because they have a lot of younger punk members stirring things up. As much as I find the whole territory thing silly, from what I understand the bottom rocker thing is only part of it. I have no doubt in my mind there are infiltrators and that they were involved in the Shootout/Massacre.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Some of the Cossacks are not well regarded among other clubs here. You know it's bad when the Bandidos are better thought of than the Cossacks. My source says it's because they have a lot of younger punk members stirring things up. As much as I find the whole territory thing silly, from what I understand the bottom rocker thing is only part of it. I have no doubt in my mind there are infiltrators and that they were involved in the Shootout/Massacre.
    A direction my thoughts are going,, as I dig.

You know,, the Los Zetas (and a few other "cartels") were a creation of the US Government. They were graduates of the School of the Americas.
    They were armed by the Government (Fast and Furious) and trained by the government,,

I suspect something quite similar is happening here..

Trying to shut down (effective) Political organization.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

A direction my thoughts are going,, as I dig.

You know,, the Los Zetas (and a few other "cartels") were a creation of the US Government. They were graduates of the School of the Americas.
    They were armed by the Government (Fast and Furious) and trained by the government,,

I suspect something quite similar is happening here..

Trying to shut down (effective) Political organization.
    How are outlaw biker clubs politically effective? Honestly the people I have known in them, and it's not many, are anti-liberty, pro military and more in line with hawks. Not to mention the territorial "rules" are about as anti liberty as you can get. I'm sure many of them just want to ride and be left alone but you can't deny the reality of what is pervasive in the one percenter culture either. In Texas if you are going to patch up, you are going to acquiesce or else.

How are outlaw biker clubs politically effective? Honestly the people I have known in them, and it's not many, are anti-liberty, pro military and more in line with hawks. Not to mention the territorial "rules" are about as anti liberty as you can get. I'm sure many of them just want to ride and be left alone but you can't deny the reality of what is pervasive in the one percenter culture either. In Texas if you are going to patch up, you are going to acquiesce or else.
    http://txcocinews.org/cta-waco-tragedy.html

There were many military vets that created these clubs in the first place.
    A lot of Clubs are Veteran Based and are pro military.. Some are pro militia..

Many showed up to support the Bundys. (not sure if this isn't related)

I have never been a patch wearer. I have been a Member of ABATE. and have been at events with patched bikers of many clubs.

There are many bikers that are politically active,,in many areas. Though Biker specific issues are the main focus.
    They are as much victims of the Police State as Raw milk advocates.

Yes,,they are effective.

This one from another state. some years ago.

Last edited by pcosmar; 05-23-2015 at 12:47 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

GW Bush helped arm drug cartels also

Just to refresh memories:
    I remember George W Bush sending millions of dollars worth of new military equipment to Mexican law enforcement to help them fight drug cartels. It wasn't just 'Fast & Furious'.

http://txcocinews.org/cta-waco-tragedy.html

There were many military vets that created these clubs in the first place.
    A lot of Clubs are Veteran Based and are pro military.. Some are pro militia..

Many showed up to support the Bundys. (not sure if this isn't related)

I have never been a patch wearer. I have been a Member of ABATE. and have been at events with patched bikers of many clubs.

There are many bikers that are politically active,,in many areas. Though Biker specific are the main focus.
    They are as much victims of the Police State as Raw milk advocates.

Yes,,they are effective.
    I'm only referring to 1% clubs. I do t think the majority of bikers fall into that category and I'm not saying all one percenter clubs are like that but many are...in my observance.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Just to refresh memories:
    I remember George W Bush sending millions of dollars worth of new military equipment to Mexican law enforcement to help them fight drug cartels. It wasn't just 'Fast & Furious'.
    Good point.. and Valid.
    This has been ongoing and is not partisan.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I'm only referring to 1% clubs. I do t think the majority of bikers fall into that category and I'm not saying all one percenter clubs are like that but many are...in my observance.
    There are a lot of 1% in these videos.

I have been a 1%er since my youth and have never joined any Clubs,, ever.

Though a Hells Angel did autograph my Jolly Rodger Patch with 1% and Schizo when I was 15.. and had his ol lady sew it back on my jacket. (He had ripped it off me earlier)

But that is another story,,
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

There are a lot of 1% in these videos.

I have been a 1%er since my youth and have never joined any Clubs,, ever.

Though a Hells Angel did autograph my Jolly Rodger Patch with 1% and Schizo when I was 15.. and had his ol lady sew it back on my jacket. (He had ripped it off me earlier)

But that is another story,,
    A Bandido tried to pop me in the head with a bullwhip when I was 16. I may have a different perspective.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A Bandido tried to pop me in the head with a bullwhip when I was 16. I may have a different perspective.
    That is unfortunate..
    There are abusive $#@!s everywhere,, many who are not bikers at all.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That is unfortunate..
    There are abusive $#@!s everywhere,, many who are not bikers at all.
    Agreed

The Main information they are lacking.is that this was a political event. It was a Texas Confederation Of Clubs and Independents event and is one their public Calender. This was not a party.. nor a Recruiting event as some have suggested. This was an event to discuss Legislative and Legal Rights issues.. It was attended by many Clubs,, who have come together Cooperatively and regularly in the past. The Violent Biker spin is just that,, Propaganda Spin. Watch that first Video again and listen to the speakers.
    Breitbart is on that.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Spoke to a die-hard, donation giving, GOP supporter today. Asked them what they knew about this Waco biker incident. They were very sure in their knowledge that it was a bunch of scumbag bikers that all killed each other in a gang fight. When presented with evidence to the contrary, they refused to question their preconceived, and media driven beliefs.

But, they were more than happy to entertain the idea that Police may have been overzealous and at error in the Freddie Gray case.

The media holds 90% of the public in a brainwashed trance that they refuse to question.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Spoke to a die-hard, donation giving, GOP supporter today. Asked them what they knew about this Waco biker incident. They were very sure in their knowledge that it was a bunch of scumbag bikers that all killed each other in a gang fight. When presented with evidence to the contrary, they refused to question their preconceived, and media driven beliefs.

But, they were more than happy to entertain the idea that Police may have been overzealous and at error in the Freddie Gray case.

The media holds 90% of the public in a brainwashed trance that they refuse to question.
    And this is the reality we have to deal with. Eventually this will be overcome as all things are, but until then we're screwed.
    "The Patriarch"

https://www.facebook.com/txcoci

Don't let them be forgotten.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Ask them what they think of jailing Marines..

Or these guys

Because that is who is in Jail on a $1Mil bond.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://madswirl.com/blog/2015/05/the...-came-for-you/

Then They Came For You…

Then they came for the bikers…

Not many seemed to mind when they said 9 motorcycle gang members were shot dead, 18 maimed, and over 300 arrested. Good riddance, seemed to be the common sentiment coming from the masses. Let these dregs kill each other off and God bless the quick reacting Whacko PD for serving and protecting its citizens from these bearded and feared bikers. Little did anybody realize, until after they spouted their mouths off, that most of these gang members were hard-working, law-abiding, tax-paying citizens of these Divided States of America. All they saw were the piping hot headlines served up by the skewed mass media machine. Baa go the sheep. Baa. Did you care? No, you didn’t. You are not a biker.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Where is Rand Paul in this matter? The ATF have their own video and a sitting member of Congress can call for it! We know that the Texas Establishment has Rick Perry in their pocket.

But Rand? Really? Just call for the raw video and let the chips fall where they may. Hillary may beat you all to it and then where will you be? You will be the people that betrayed your constituency. 90% of the people that were killed wounded and arrested were all supporters. But you, and none of the other right wing politicians have raised a hand to; at the minimum reveal the video[s]. It cannot be that big of a risk for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12