Thread: Defend George W. Bush, for the the tea party!

Exclamation Defend BUSH 41, for the the tea party!

Reject the Premise That George W. Bush (BUSH 43) Lied About Iraq. He was tricked by the democrats! Even Bill Clinton Warned About Saddam's Nuclear Threat in 1998!

Bush 43 didn't "create" ISIS, but even BUSH 41 (George H.W. Bush) knew removing saadam was a bad idea. This is so because saadam suppressed the radicals in islam.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...nuclear_threat
    Last edited by teaparty; 05-30-2015 at 12:53 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hannity and rush are tea party allies imo...pass it along. Defend George W. Bush, for the the tea party! The Trojan horse is deep. Jeb Bush was exposed as a RINO liberal shill. Rand Paul and Jeb Bush on the same side now. the corporate media can't pump jeb without pumping rand paul because rino jeb bush turned on his brother george bush.
    Last edited by teaparty; 05-20-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Thats what happened to the Ron Paul Revolution...sadly. You want to be the owl, not the rat.

Quote Originally Posted by teaparty View Post
    hannity and rush are tea party allies imo...pass it along. Defend George W. Bush, for the the tea party! The Trojan horse is deep. Jeb Bush was exposed as a RINO liberal shill.
    Uh no.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Uh no.
    Jeb can't now say hes for iraq again because he flipped flopped. all canidates defending george w bush now than RINO jeb bush went against his brother.

One: I remember Dubya making a second Iraq war a campaign promise in 2000.

Two: If Dubya were on fire, I wouldn't pee on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Jeb can't now say hes for iraq again because he flipped flopped. all canidates defending george w bush now than RINO jeb bush went against his brother.
    Everyone gets that you are amusing yourself, but your troll posts aren't clever. The thing is you have to be smart and funny to pull off these kinds of posts. Instead, you appear to be mildly retarded. That isn't going to get it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reject the Premise That George W. Bush Lied About Iraq. Even Bill Clinton Warned About Saddam's Nuclear Threat in 1998!

What you're doing here.... we've seen people do so much better before.

People who like him won't care how many times he flip flops just like people who like Hillary will tolerate anything she does.

hannity and rush are tea party allies imo...pass it along. Defend George W. Bush, for the the tea party! The Trojan horse is deep. Jeb Bush was exposed as a RINO liberal shill.
    so what gov agency is paying you to troll us? youre at the wrong site to be saying hannity and rush are allies to the tea party. they are the ones who helped TAKE OVER the tea party after we started it here. but before that both of them trashed the tea party and all paul supporters. im still waiting for hannity to turn on rand. either way welcome to the forums. if youre legit, then u have a lot to learn. if youre not, well, youll be found out soon enough. we dont fall for this crap anymore. we can spot it 10 miles away. i suggest you do some studying on the last 8 years of the election cycle and how it all went down.

No, they are not allies. They agree occasionally with us, but they are establishment shills.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Funny chit right there, is there a encore?
    "The Patriarch"

Rand Paul and Jeb Bush are on the same side now, because the corporate media can't pump bush without pumping paul because jeb bush went against his brother on iraq

When Bill Clinton was talking about Saddam's WMDs, I believe Rush Limbaugh accused Bill of just trying to get the Monica Lewinsky scandal off the front pages of the newspapers.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Defend George Bush? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

LOL, now I see where the red bar came from.

Bring back Fire11

Lol what is this thread?! Am I posting in a legendary epic fail thread?
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Good times on RPF
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I'm convinced.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Step up your game

If it had not been for Dubya, we would all be speaking Arabic and wearing Burkhas.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    If it had not been for Dubya, we would all be speaking Arabic and wearing Burkhas.
    Sign me up for whatever type of jihad has us all forced to speak elvish and wearing capes.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 05-21-2016 at 11:29 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Reject the Premise That George W. Bush Lied About Iraq. Even Bill Clinton Warned About Saddam's Nuclear Threat in 1998!

You sound like you think Bill and W. were on opposite teams.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    You sound like you think Bill and W. were on opposite teams.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The niche carved out by the Bush family is to blame sheer evil and corruption, on stupidity. It has worked well for their evil empires in the past, and will serve them well in the future.

Not clicking on a Rush Limbaugh link.