Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul just got vindicated BIG TIME!!!

Rand Paul just got vindicated BIG TIME!!!

Remember this exchange

Well guess what Judicial Watch uncovered this morning:

http://therightscoop.com/new-judicia...bout-benghazi/

If you watch the full video, you notice they mention Hilary's testimony about the weapons in Libya, but FOX never mentions who she had with it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rand needs to pounce on this immediately
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I can't stand Hillary. She was passing the buck and tossing rank at Rand. Go Rand!

"US intel knew about weapons going from Benghazi to Syria"

US intel knew about weapons going from Benghazi to Syria
    from 5/18/15:
    Last edited by Valli6; 05-18-2015 at 12:45 PM.

This could be big...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You can view or download the document from Judicial Watch's website.
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/
    Last edited by Valli6; 05-19-2015 at 09:10 AM.

Yep, this is big!

Senator Rand Paul was right and Hillary Clinton was likely lying when she dismissively denied running guns through Benghazi...

LINK: http://iroots.org/2015/05/18/confirm...ough-benghazi/
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice. Hopefully he goes for the knockout.

Also, on the subject of knockouts, that woman sitting behind Rand.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Nice. Hopefully he goes for the knockout.

Also, on the subject of knockouts, that woman sitting behind Rand.....
    Now I'm interested. Thanks for the headsup

It's about time some branch of the media finally jumped on what has been common knowledge for years.

Why is Fox giving this airtime now?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's about time some branch of the media finally jumped on what has been common knowledge for years.

Why is Fox giving this airtime now?
    its a trap

Hillary is a smug, lying criminal. But, I doubt anything comes of this...

His Twitter account has yet to run with this...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...rms-shipments/

In an exchange with Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who is now a Republican candidate for president, the former secretary of state said, "I will have to take that question for the record. Nobody's ever raised that with me."

BOOM goes the dynamite

...yea, Rand needs to get on this ASAP.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yaknow, I am not saying this to be a downer, but more so just in respect, it's like, when I saw those 4 men on the screen, 4 men who are dead, I mean, yeah, we're celebrating Rand being vindicated, but those guys are dead, and maybe I don't always have the biggest amount of sympathy for politicians, govt personnel, but even still, you have to wonder did any of them even know how meaningless they were to the people they thought they were serving? They were just throw away lives.

Quote Originally Posted by HankRicther12 View Post
    Yaknow, I am not saying this to be a downer, but more so just in respect, it's like, when I saw those 4 men on the screen, 4 men who are dead, I mean, yeah, we're celebrating Rand being vindicated, but those guys are dead, and maybe I don't always have the biggest amount of sympathy for politicians, govt personnel, but even still, you have to wonder did any of them even know how meaningless they were to the people they thought they were serving? They were just throw away lives.
    Revealing what was actually going on in Benghazi will help to prevent a repeat.

I just submitted it as a news tip to The Blaze anyone else who has some free time should do so as well. The tips section is at the very bottom of the page.

Just write something like B4Liberty wrote that will get there attention and provide one of the links in this post. I've had a few things that I've submitted posted and something like this has a pretty good shot.
    the rEVOLution begins!

It turns out Rand Paul was right about guns being smuggled out of Benghazi to Syria

Kevin Boyd, Rare Contributor
    Posted on May 18, 2015 4:00 pm

In January 2013, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) asked then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during a Senate hearing whether the U.S. was involved in the shipping of weapons from Benghazi to Syrian rebels, which Clinton said she had no knowledge of.

The U.S. government categorically denied it was shipping weapons to the Syrian rebels, many of whom have ties to al-Qaeda and other Islamist groups.

Liberal websites attacked Paul for asking Sec. Clinton about this. Think Progress accused Paul of “pushing a conspiracy theory.” Rachel Maddow’s blog labeling the senator, “I don’t have any proof Paul.”

The conservative watchdog organization Judicial Watch has obtained documents that might shed some light on why Sen. Paul asked these questions. Fox News reported Monday that the Defense Intelligence Agency knew that weapons were being shipped from Libya to Syria before the Benghazi attacks.

read more:
    http://rare.us/story/it-turns-out-ra...hazi-to-syria/

Quote Originally Posted by garyallen59 View Post
    I just submitted it as a news tip to The Blaze anyone else who has some free time should do so as well. The tips section is at the very bottom of the page.

Just write something like B4Liberty wrote that will get there attention and provide one of the links in this post. I've had a few things that I've submitted posted and something like this has a pretty good shot.
    ^^^Drudge too

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Revealing what was actually going on in Benghazi will help to prevent a repeat.
    We can only hope, I mean, look at the disaster of Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, yet people are still clamoring for more, my own uncle, a guy who in any other area of life is really smart, looks at everything logical, but when it comes to politics he is a die hard Rep, everything he thinks/believes straight off FOX News, he really thinks Iran is going to blow up the world, all the while believing our military is "gutted" despite the fact that we can strike anywhere on the globe in less than 13hrs and spend more than the next 10 countries put together.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ^^^Drudge too
    breitbart.com also has a "Send us a tip" link in the bottom right hand corner of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by HankRicther12 View Post
    We can only hope, I mean, look at the disaster of Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, yet people are still clamoring for more, my own uncle, a guy who in any other area of life is really smart, looks at everything logical, but when it comes to politics he is a die hard Rep, everything he thinks/believes straight off FOX News, he really thinks Iran is going to blow up the world, all the while believing our military is "gutted" despite the fact that we can strike anywhere on the globe in less than 13hrs and spend more than the next 10 countries put together.
    I hear ya.

Most voters are irrational and fairly impervious to facts, but the more facts we have on our side, the better our odds of persuading them (even if the odds are still low).

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I told Rand about it today in Philly. Hopefully I planted the seed

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Think Progress accused Paul of “pushing a conspiracy theory.”
    GOP Senator Pushes Gun-Running Conspiracy Theory During Benghazi Hearing
    http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...-theory-libya/

Hillary "I never read the cable and What difference does it make ?" Clinton losing her cool
    with Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) at the same Foreign Relations Committee meeting

The CIA annex - which Hillary suggested to Rand she doesn't know what goes on there -
    is a couple football fields away from the main consulate compound, and, it also came under attack.

Ya' think the attackers knew where the weapons were stashed?

Quote Originally Posted by ross11988 View Post
    I told Rand about it today in Philly. Hopefully I planted the seed
    Cool, you got to talk to him in person? What'd you talk about other than this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Hillary "I never read the cable and What difference does it make ?" Clinton losing her cool
    with Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) at the same Foreign Relations Committee meeting
    Ya' think the attackers knew where the weapons were stashed?
    I've never seen that Ron Johnson video slice. War mongering Hillary really showed her colors right there. I'm paraphrasing here but she says : ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO GET VENGEANCE AND ATTACK OUR ENEMIES THEN TO FIGURE OUT WHY OUR INTELLIGENCE FAILED
    https://youtu.be/4wVnOu-aFlQ?t=347

This seems to be a non-story, no-one is picking this up other than Fox?

Instead today's Clinton story is her lying about the emails
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/us...-business.html

^^^Fox is enough, the political advantage is not hurting Hillary so much as helping Rand (with GOP primary voters).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast