Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul just got vindicated BIG TIME!!!

Wasn't it completely obvious from the beginning? Maybe not the specific details, but we knew from the beginning there was a secret CIA base and prison there. Obviously they were up to some $#@! that likely motivated the attack.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The tea party is to be feared. Do not tread on me.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't stop there! It opens up the big can of worms as to why there was a stand-down order!

My take: calculated decision based on "dead men tell no tales". Hillary and Obama would rather have those involved with the illegal gun running (and money and SARIN GAS used by the "rebels" but blamed on Assad and CIA black site rendition) die than risk exposing their involvement in illegal subversion operations underway then and still underway now in Syria.

THIS REVELATION CAN BRING DOWN THE ENTIRE FALSE ISIS NARRATIVE IF IT GETS TRACTION AND THE DOTS START BEING CONNECTED!
    Last edited by devil21; 05-18-2015 at 07:14 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I just want to make sure everyone was aware that the documents don't implicate that the intelligence community or Us Gov't was shipping arms to rebels, it only says that we observed and kept tabs on arms trade being conducted primarily by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Like everyone else here, I am also incredibly surprised this story has not gained more traction yet. My take is that it's going to take a night for everyone to really get their story straight on this. You don't want to be caught selling crap when it is this big of a deal.

EDIT: Apparently I myself implied something from a news article as well. Ignore what I said about the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Last edited by RabbitMan; 05-19-2015 at 02:10 AM.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    I just want to make sure everyone was aware that the documents don't implicate that the intelligence community or Us Gov't was shipping arms to rebels, it only says that we observed and kept tabs on arms trade being conducted primarily by the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Im reading the 3 page pdf linked in this thread and there's no mention whatsoever of Muslim Brotherhood.

Here's the direct pdf link:
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...l-version1.pdf

It's short and sweet and details what weapons were shipped from Libya (Benghazi) to Syria. Even states they were shipped to smaller ports because of the small amount of cargo between them and presumably would get less attention from Syrian port authorities.

Where do you see anything about Muslim Brotherhood? There's a lot redacted but what is visible makes no claims about them and this intelligence update clearly went to A LOT of government offices (military, intelligence, DHS, Treasury, FBI, among others).
    Last edited by devil21; 05-18-2015 at 08:40 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Hopefully Rand's team is working on exploiting this big time.
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

Lawrence O'Donnell owes Rand a huge apology for saying he was talking nutty conspiracy theory in that hearing.

Too bad for Lawrence that it's fully on the record.
    Last edited by anaconda; 05-19-2015 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Lawrence O'Donnell owes Rand a huge apology for saying he was talking nutty conspiracy theory in that hearing.
    Better pack a lunch while you're waiting for that apology
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    State Dept won't release Clinton emails until 2016 and probably not even then. Only your emails are transparent to onlookers, not hers.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ease/27567615/

The declaration outlines a process in which the collection of emails will be broken up into batches, then reviewed and redacted at a pace of roughly 1,000 emails per week. Those emails will then be looked at by a group of appropriate "subject matter experts" and the FOIA office will then apply whatever changes the experts recommend.

From there, any emails "implicating other agencies' interests" will be sent to those agencies for review.

Finally, the emails will be sent to Office of the Legal Adviser for another review and any conflicting recommendations will "be resolved through discussions."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Better pack a lunch while you're waiting for that apology
    Too bad for Lawrence that it's fully on the record.

Judicial Watch keeps a "Document Archive"

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Im reading the 3 page pdf linked in this thread and there's no mention whatsoever of Muslim Brotherhood.
    Here's the direct pdf link....
    The informatiion is actually from 4 separate documents.
    Use this link to get to the Judicial Watch Document Archive: http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive
    Then, check out each of the other 3 documents released on May 18, 2015.

(Sorry, I originally posted the wrong link which was only one of the documents.)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This could be big...

Do the memos prove that Hillary knew about it?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    She's going to claim she didn't know, which would normally work, except she's running for President. She will take a hit in the polls over the summer, but she's already up 40 or 50 points on the sitting VP, it's not going to put her out of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    She's going to claim she didn't know, which would normally work, except she's running for President. She will take a hit in the polls over the summer, but she's already up 40 or 50 points on the sitting VP, it's not going to put her out of the race.
    It will be argued that she should have known.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    It will be argued that she should have known.
    Yep, that will probably be the line of attack. She will have to answer why she should be President if she can't stay on top of what her people are doing.

I still don't understand how this story went absolutely nowhere, and instead the news was all about how she lied about more email stuff instead?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    I still don't understand how this story went absolutely nowhere, and instead the news was all about how she lied about more email stuff instead?
    The mainstream media isn't even reporting, its a tool that the powerful use to manipulate. The only reason they ever have our guy on is because it gets viewers, so they might have our guy on for 15 minutes *or usually murder/controversy/celebrity* and then 45 minutes of selling you on whatever product or *idea think inception* they want you to buy. Sometimes you have commercials in between. That is why I have always liked political comedy, they aren't usually trying to sell anything to you but the comedy and its a lot of times a lot more of an honest discussion of terrible things that we wouldn't otherwise talk about openly.
    Last edited by nikcers; 05-19-2015 at 01:56 PM.

The Worst Day of Hillary Clinton's Campaign

In fact, she’s had a series of bad days since she announced her presidential bid April 12. But Monday was the worst of them.
    In a bombshell report, the New York Times reported that Clinton, as secretary of state, used her private email to share private intelligence reports

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...gn_950416.html

A second story about Clinton and Libya broke the same day, this one casting further doubt on the Obama administration’s narrative about the attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, and specifically on claims Clinton made about nature of those attacks and motivations of the attackers. An intelligence report prepared by the Defense Intelligence Agency and sent to Clinton and other senior administration officials on September 12, 2012, just one day after the attacks, concluded that the attack “was planned ten or more days” in advance and was meant to “kill as many Americans as possible.” The report identifies al Qaeda-linked terrorists believed to have been involved in the assault.

rand paul was not vindicated. George W. Bush is right and Jeb Bush is wrong.

Reject the Premise That George W. Bush Lied About Iraq. Even Bill Clinton Warned About Saddam's Nuclear Threat!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...nuclear_threat

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Don't stop there! It opens up the big can of worms as to why there was a stand-down order!

My take: calculated decision based on "dead men tell no tales". Hillary and Obama would rather have those involved with the illegal gun running (and money and SARIN GAS used by the "rebels" but blamed on Assad and CIA black site rendition) die than risk exposing their involvement in illegal subversion operations underway then and still underway now in Syria.

THIS REVELATION CAN BRING DOWN THE ENTIRE FALSE ISIS NARRATIVE IF IT GETS TRACTION AND THE DOTS START BEING CONNECTED!
    There is no false ISIS narrative. It would be wise if you stopped sspreading lies about mr Rand Paul

Everything is so fixed that I shouldn't be surprised.

- Why is this being covered now?
    - Why is MSNBC not covering this?
    - Why is Fox News not covering similar attoricites that happened under Cheney's watch?

I'm fairly certain I know the answer to all of these. Whatever helps out Rand, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    This one may take some weeks to get going. It's not the kind of story that can be told to any effect in a daily news cycle because it requires too much background. It may be a topic on the Sunday shows, or possibly a magazine article. Press on the daily shows would follow that. If nothing else, it is putting more pressure on the Democrats to widen their field.

Quote Originally Posted by teaparty View Post
    There is no false ISIS narrative. It would be wise if you stopped sspreading lies about mr Rand Paul
    I'm sure you'll last a long time around here with your post history. If you truly believe the 'ISIS' propaganda then you're either a troll or uninformed. George Bush was right? Wow, you didn't even warm up to us before posting nonsense.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-19-2015 at 10:37 PM.

The GOP rank and file supposedly hate Obamacare with a passion. Yet, the GOP somehow nominated Mitt Romney (the architect of Obamacare) to be their nominee. That alone should show the power of the media over the sheep. Clinton enjoys that same media luxuries that Romney did. The fact that this hasn't gotten traction should surprise no one. It is Clinton after all.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So why didnt Drudge even bother to publish a link, might it embarass some of his friends?

a few stories on declassified docs

The story is dribbling out a bit, but not a great deal of focus on the weapons transfer yet.

It’s Now Clear The Stunning Negligence That Led Up To Chris Stevens’ Death In Benghazi
    Geoffrey Ingersoll
    05/19/2015 11:14 PM
    Two smoking guns hit the news streams this week: The U.S. indeed had a gun-running program*pipelining*Libyan weapons to Syrian rebels through a port in Benghazi; and at least some “intelligence” on action in Libya passed through*not one, but at least two of Hillary Clinton’s “homebrew” email addresses.

It’s Clinton’s reliance on her civilian email servers for seemingly classified communications (indeed, all Department of State communications), coupled with*the real nature*of the mission in Benghazi, that lay bare the negligence leading up to the attack that took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens and two former Navy SEALs.

In the November following the attack, The Wall Street Journal reported that the U.S. mission in Benghazi was “at its heart, a CIA operation.” It turns out the CIA Annex that had its cover blown*during the attack was more than likely the central hub of an international gun running operation.

A source*told*Fox News two weeks after the attack that Stevens was in Benghazi meeting a Turkish diplomat to “negotiate a weapons transfer, in an effort to get SA-7 missiles out of the hands of violent extremists.” One hour after Stevens showed him the door, local Libyan guards “abandoned their posts” and the assault began.
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/19/it...h-in-benghazi/
    SECURITY CONTRACTOR, DIA DOCS DEBUNK MICHAEL MORELL’S BENGHAZI NARRATIVE
    by EDWIN MORA
    19 May 2015 Washington, D.C.

Former CIA Director Michael Morell’s account of what happened during the September 2012 terror attack against a U.S. consulate in Benghazi has been debunked by a*Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) report, a security contractor, and other sources.

Breitbart News spoke with former Army Ranger Kris “Tanto” Paronto, one of the elite security contractors on the ground hired by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), about Morell’s description of what happened on September 11, 2012 in Benghazi.

Paronto told Breitbart News that former acting CIA Director Michael Morell blatantly lied when describing the Benghazi attack in an article for Politico Magazine.

Specifically,*he*refuted Morell’s allegations that the Benghazi attack was not planned and did*not intend on targeting Americans. Morell also claimed that the attacks may have*inspired by an anti-Islam video, but this was also untrue, according to the sources.
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ttack-account/
    In a less corrupt America, what's the punishment for lying to a Senate Committee during an investigation? Was H.C. actually under oath?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    That would be nice. Not sure.

Hillary has an answer:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast