Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Biker Shootout in Waco: Multiple fatalities

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Well that explains a lot.
    If it oinks like a ,,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    If it oinks like a ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Interesting that all these guys are not handcuffed, using their cells and the cop has his weapon pointed at the ground.

Attachment 4150
    I thought that in the video schifference posted previously. These people are acting too casually to be real suspects. The cops in the aerial video are just casually pulling out the plastic handcuffs and laying them on the ground, and the detained bikers are all but going up to them and putting the cuffs on themselves. And the cell phone use? When was the last time you heard of a cop letting a suspect even look at a picture of a cell phone, much less have it in their hands and be using it?

So you're telling me that every bystander within a hundred miles had their cell phones confiscated by the police and yet 5 feet behind this officer, Scimitar and Cossacks are playing Angry Words on their I-phone 3000's? The one standing on the left has his hands in his pockets and a cop hasn't shot his ass yet? Bull. $#@!.

Either this is the most polite arrest in police history, or the whole situation is fake as hell. Wizardwatson may have to put me in the conspiracy camp, but if this isn't fake, it's for damn sure the weirdest $#@!ing thing I've ever seen between cops and crooks. That photo looks like it could be the theme for a Norman Rockwell art piece.

Last edited by nobody's_hero; 05-19-2015 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Story on Bandidos from Texas Monthly from 2007

Insight maybe as to why they are targeted

. The Gang’s All Here
    WHEN A BELOVED BROTHER DIED LAST SUMMER, MORE THAN FOUR HUNDRED BIKERS THUNDERED INTO SAN ANTONIO FOR HIS FUNERAL. AS THEY SWAPPED STORIES ABOUT THE OLD DAYS AND GUZZLED BEER, ONE MESSAGE COULD BE HEARD OVER THE ROAR OF THEIR HARLEYS: BANDIDOS FOREVER.
    by SKIP HOLLANDSWORTH
    APRIL 2007

THEY BEGAN ARRIVING AT THE MISSION PARK They began arriving at the Mission Park Funeral Home in San Antonio early on a Friday afternoon. They came in packs, riding two, sometimes three abreast, their motorcycles roaring loudly enough to rattle all the funeral home’s windows.

People who worked in the nearby stores and businesses rushed outside to get a better look. One man, standing in the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant, called a friend on his cell phone and shouted, “There must be a hundred of them!” A woman driving a Ford Taurus swerved to the shoulder of the road and slammed on her brakes as a group of them raced past her, missing her car by inches.

They kept coming and coming, their wind-burned faces grim and purposeful. They were dressed in steel-toed boots, jeans, and their “colors”: denim or black leather vests covered with a variety of red-and-gold patches that carried such slogans as “Loyalty is our honor,” “Our colors don’t run,” and “Expect no mercy.” On the back of every vest was a large patch of a bellicose Mexican bandit brandishing a pistol and a machete.

“It’s the Bandidos!” yelled the man in the parking lot. “The Bandidos are here!”

On this September afternoon, the members of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club were indeed in San Antonio. They had come to pay their respects to one of their early members, Luis Bonilla, a.k.a. Bandido Chuco, who had died at the age of 65 from liver cancer. They thundered into the funeral home’s parking lot, gunning their engines again and again, sending thick clouds of exhaust into the air. One Bandido popped a wheelie on his Harley-Davidson and rode on his back tire for at least thirty yards. Another raced down the parking lot, hit his brakes, leaned his entire body to the left, whipped his motorcycle around, and then raced the other way. On the back of some of the motorcycles were the Bandidos’ wives or girlfriends, known as PBOLs: Proud Bandido Old Ladies.

Standing in the doorway to the chapel, the thin, dark-suited director of the funeral home smiled nervously, his lips as pale as milk. “They promised us there would be no trouble,” he said hesitantly as the Bandidos parked their bikes and began hugging and kissing one another on the mouth—the traditional Bandido greeting.

“I love you, brother!” barked one beefy, middle-aged Bandido, wrapping his tattooed arms around a Bandido whose long gray hair was held back with a bandanna.

“Man, that Chuco was a bad motherf—er,” said another, wearing a T-shirt underneath his vest that read “Snitches are a dying breed!” “Remember how he used to say that if we ever had a problem, we should handle it very, very violently?”

The men roared with laughter. There were more bear hugs and kisses as more Bandidos arrived. A flask or two was passed around. Several of them headed into the chapel to see Chuco in his casket. He was dressed in his favorite black T-shirt, black jeans, and his Bandidos vest. He was surrounded by bouquets of flowers, along with photos of him in his younger days standing beside his motorcycle or next to topless biker chicks.

Suddenly, the Bandidos heard a sound in the distance, a distinct whomp-whomp-whomp. They walked back outside, looked up, and saw a helicopter coming right at them. It banked to the right and began to circle the funeral home. In the helicopter’s open door were a couple of men in police uniforms holding binoculars.

“The pigs are here,” someone said.

For a few moments, the Bandidos stood there, unmoving. And then, as if given a silent cue, several of them lifted their hands in unison and flashed their middle fingers toward the sky.
    http://www.texasmonthlydotcom/story/gangs-all-here
    Rest of the story ( link broken).
    Last edited by Carlybee; 05-19-2015 at 02:43 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well that explains a lot.
    Yes it does, it explains that unlike many of you I actually know WTF I'm talking rather than just sitting on a computer basing my world view on some Youtube clips. I wonder if any of you here are even in your 30's or late 20's for that matter.

"Oink", oh, how original. I'd love to introduce you to some of those upstanding citizens I dealt with, I'd give you all of about 5 sec in that cell before you're screaming like a little girl begging me to come save your little sissy butt.

Quote Originally Posted by HankRicther12 View Post
    Yes it does, it explains that unlike many of you I actually know WTF I'm talking rather than just sitting on a computer basing my world view on some Youtube clips. I wonder if any of you here are even in your 30's or late 20's for that matter.

"Oink", oh, how original. I'd love to introduce you to some of those upstanding citizens I dealt with, I'd give you all of about 5 sec in that cell before you're screaming like a little girl begging me to come save your little sissy butt.
    OK TurnKey,,
    Tell me again how I don't know anything.. I'm 58 years old,, own my home.(through honest labor)
    And spent some time in prison and years on parole.. Which I completed.

Tell me something about prison life that I don't know.. or shut that stupid (faux superiority) bull$#@! up.

Folks here know my history..

5 sec in a cell indeed..

you might not last that long. especially when they smell the bacon.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-19-2015 at 06:06 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

OK TurnKey,,
    Tell me again how I don't know anything.. I'm 58 years old,, own my home.(through honest labor)

Tell me something about prison life that I don't know.. or shut that stupid (faux superiority) bull$#@! up.

5 sec in a cell indeed..

Yep, and 60 here and have done things that I hope most never have to experience, also.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

You have no idea punk.....

And yes ALL hacks are punks.

That's why all of you hide, you hide your real names, you hide your location and you live in fear. Fear of those whom you've abused or taken advantage of while roaming in packs like well trained dogs.

And you should hide, you should fear retribution.

Tell that to your blue brothers punk.

Obviously has not been paying attention to prior posts in this thread.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Obviously has not been paying attention to prior posts in this thread.
    $#@!in' graybeards.......

WHEN A BELOVED BROTHER DIED LAST SUMMER, MORE THAN FOUR HUNDRED BIKERS THUNDERED INTO SAN ANTONIO FOR HIS FUNERAL. AS THEY SWAPPED STORIES ABOUT THE OLD DAYS AND GUZZLED BEER, ONE MESSAGE COULD BE HEARD OVER THE ROAR OF THEIR HARLEYS: BANDIDOS FOREVER.
    How is this:

Any different than this?

A: One group relies on violence, intimidation and gangland tactics to extort their living from a terrified and docile population.

The other group rides motorcycles.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-19-2015 at 06:59 PM.

^^^One is generally approved by the surrounding idiots who devour the MSM's worshipful bull$#@! like prime rib.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How is this:

Any different than this?
    The government guys have vehicles decorated with disco lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Cops can lie, sure, I don't deny that, but so can anyone, again, I'm not stating anything as a fact. I believe you said 3 beers at first, now it's 5? Look, it may have went down as you say, if so, he's wrong, I don't defend bad cops, never have never will, I'm only saying I wasn't there, don't know what happened, when working at the jail I heard many a tale of woe from the prisoners, then went and watched to squad cam and it told quite a different story, so I remain objective.

Were you seriously asking a question? Seemed more like a childish insult to me.

Again, irrelevant to the discussion about the reality that there are criminals out there, just because you haven't run afoul of someone doesn't mean they don't exist. This is all just a red herring.
    Are you for real? You think I've never dealt with "criminals"? Sorry Hank, you're way off base and clueless to boot.

when working at the jail
    Ha ha ha, of course it all fits now. You're one of those bad ass jail wardens...

I have a clue for you Hank, most of the people you're addressing with your bull$#@! passed thirty decades ago. You'll have to blow smoke up someone else's ass.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 05-19-2015 at 10:02 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

I suspect,,,
    That most of those guys assumed they had nothing to worry about,, being uninvolved in whatever transpired..

and are cooperating. I suspect also that many were carrying legally,, with valid permits.
    There is no doubt in my mind that some of them are cops..

It is clearly apparent that the police knew in advance of the meeting,, and the purpose of the meeting.. and were opposed to the end of friction between groups.

If I were to speculate,, I might suspect the fight started when someone outed a snitch. Identified some undercover Cop in their group,,,

Most guys there are just club members,, expecting to go back to their jobs on Monday,, after a weekend run.
    I dunno man, that video looks like yet another drill type scenario, maybe with a targeted assassination. Cops don't line up bikers (all with nice new unused leathers) after a shootout that claimed lives, then search them in order, while the bad ass biker gang sits around quietly following orders. Just doesn't ring true when we see that police SOP is to cuff everyone at gunpoint and then ask questions. Just looks fake. Probably more Jade Helm stuff.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

OK TurnKey,,

5 sec in a cell indeed..

50? That's just embarrassing that you're that old and still think the way you do. Guess I must shoot you down again:

1. I was a jailer for a whopping 2yrs back when I was in my early 20's while I was going through school, left there when I was 25 and haven't had anything to do with the police since then, I'm 40 now so do the math.

2. I love how you proclaim that you were in jail as tho it's some badge of honor, but of course it wasn't your fault you were in jail right? It was all the fault of the cops and the turnkeys?

3. That brings up the next point, most Americans live their entire lives never once being arrested, going to jail, certainly not being beaten or shot by cops, yet somehow you guys keep winding up in their path, hmmmm, one has to wonder if maybe you are the problem.

4. Sure, as I've stated there are laws I'm against, but nevertheless, for now, they are there, how dumb does a person have to be to know something is illegal yet do it anyway?

5. Worst of all, rather than doing anything useful to get rid of some of these laws, you guys place all the blame on the every day patrolman (or guys who were jailers in their early 20's while going through school) rather than on the politicians who make the laws or more importantly your fellow citizens who either directly or indirectly make the laws.

So go ahead keyboard warriors, keep sitting here thumbing each other up, making yourselves feel better, blaming the cops for your problems, everyone's got to have their boogeyman, their scapegoat, for the left it's businessman and straight white (Christian) males, for the right it's pot smokers and Arab Muslims (or some foreign entity), and for you guys, it's ole Officer Dan (and guys who were jailers for 2yrs in their early 20's ) and all the while the real problems go by and nothing gets done about it.

You have no idea punk.....

And yes ALL hacks are punks.

That's why all of you hide, you hide your real names, you hide your location and you live in fear. Fear of those whom you've abused or taken advantage of while roaming in packs like well trained dogs.

And you should hide, you should fear retribution.

Tell that to your blue brothers punk.
    WTF????

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Are you for real? You think I've never dealt with "criminals"? Sorry Hank, you're way off base and clueless to boot.

Ha ha ha, of course it all fits now. You're one of those bad ass jail wardens...

I have a clue for you Hank, most of the people you're addressing with your bull$#@! passed thirty decades ago. You'll have to blow smoke up someone else's ass.
    When did I say you never dealt with criminals? Is is it possible for you to reply to something that I actually said? As to the rest of that, no clue what that even means.
    Last edited by HankRicther12; 05-20-2015 at 07:18 AM.

WTF????
    Comprehension problems?

I called you a punk for being a hack and very clearly stated that people of your ilk hide from the communities that pay their salaries.

Which government agency pays your salary now?

And................At just 40 you're a punk literally not just figuratively.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Interesting that all these guys are not handcuffed, using their cells and the cop has his weapon pointed at the ground.

Attachment 4150
    Are those all the undercovers?

50? That's just embarrassing that you're that old and still think the way you do. Guess I must shoot you down again:

1. I was a jailer for a whopping 2yrs back when I was in my early 20's while I was going through school, left there when I was 25 and haven't had anything to do with the police since then, I'm 40 now so do the math.

2. I love how you proclaim that you were in jail as tho it's some badge of honor, but of course it wasn't your fault you were in jail right? It was all the fault of the cops and the turnkeys?

3. That brings up the next point, most Americans live their entire lives never once being arrested, going to jail, certainly not being beaten or shot by cops, yet somehow you guys keep winding up in their path, hmmmm, one has to wonder if maybe you are the problem.

4. Sure, as I've stated there are laws I'm against, but nevertheless, for now, they are there, how dumb does a person have to be to know something is illegal yet do it anyway?

5. Worst of all, rather than doing anything useful to get rid of some of these laws, you guys place all the blame on the every day patrolman (or guys who were jailers in their early 20's while going through school) rather than on the politicians who make the laws or more importantly your fellow citizens who either directly or indirectly make the laws.

So go ahead keyboard warriors, keep sitting here thumbing each other up, making yourselves feel better, blaming the cops for your problems, everyone's got to have their boogeyman, their scapegoat, for the left it's businessman and straight white (Christian) males, for the right it's pot smokers and Arab Muslims (or some foreign entity), and for you guys, it's ole Officer Dan (and guys who were jailers for 2yrs in their early 20's ) and all the while the real problems go by and nothing gets done about it.

WTF????

When did I say you never dealt with criminals? Is is it possible for you to reply to something that I actually said? As to the rest of that, no clue what that even means.
    Now you're just babbling and (purposely?) forgetting what you posted. And yeah, you seem to be clueless, I agree. In case you haven't noticed, this forum is called 'Liberty Forest', not Do As You're Told And All Will Be Well Park.
    "The Patriarch"

Comprehension problems?

I called you a punk for being a hack and very clearly stated that people of your ilk hide from the communities that pay their salaries.

And................At just 40 you're a punk literally not just figuratively.
    I have a reading comprehension problem? You might want to read my post again, all your questions are answered quite clearly.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now you're just babbling and (purposely?) forgetting what you posted. And yeah, you seem to be clueless, I agree. In case you haven't noticed, this forum is called 'Liberty Forest', not Do As You're Told And All Will Be Well Park.
    Here is what you said to me:

When is the last time you got pulled over by a biker Hank? Do you suddenly put your cell phone down when you see a biker while driving so you won't get a ticket? If you have a tail light out will a biker write you up for it to collect revenue or just say 'hey buddy, you have a tail light out'?

Nothing to do with anything? Lol, don't forget to put your seat belt on Hank, it's for your own safety after all. Daddy is looking out for YOU Hank, doesn't that make you feel special? Remember, 'click it or ticket'.
    Here is what I said in response:

Again, irrelevant to the discussion about the reality that there are criminals out there, just because you haven't run afoul of someone doesn't mean they don't exist. This is all just a red herring.
    You were the one making the claim that bikers had never done this or that to you, I was only replying (not just to you as several others were making this same claim) that just because you personally haven't had issues with bikers doesn't mean bikers never commit crimes, what is so hard about this to comprehend?

Comprehension problems?

I have a reading comprehension problem? You might want to read my post again, all your questions are answered quite clearly.
    The comprehension question was rhetorical.

The second one asking which government agency supports your semi-literate ass wasn't.

After reading the tripe you took the time to post I'm still left wondering if you addressed the question of employment, seeing as how in my old age my eyes aren't what they used to be maybe I missed it. Help me out there man of the world?

Here is what you said to me:

Here is what I said in response:

You were the one making the claim that bikers had never done this or that to you, I was only replying (not just to you as several others were making this same claim) that just because you personally haven't had issues with bikers doesn't mean bikers never commit crimes, what is so hard about this to comprehend?
    Bikers commit crimes, bankers commit crimes, garbage men commit crimes, what's your point? I still have yet to hear of a biker pulling someone over and collecting revenue under threat of violence for a tail light out or having a couple of drinks with dinner.
    "The Patriarch"

Bikers commit crimes, bankers commit crimes, garbage men commit crimes, what's your point? I still have yet to hear of a biker pulling someone over and collecting revenue under threat of violence for a tail light out or having a couple of drinks with dinner.
    Yep.
    I have yet to hear of a biker gang trying to pull this in a so-called free country:

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Their little knife fight was a severe enough threat to the public safety of Waco, Texas that there was no alternative to exterminating them en masse like cockroaches?
    Best evidence is that they self-exterminated. BTW, I should weep for a bunch of thugs because...........

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yep.
    I have yet to hear of a biker gang trying to pull this in a so-called free country:
    Hey, it's just a checkpoint. Just do as your told and you'll be ok. What's so hard about that?
    "The Patriarch"

Is this some roundabout way of making excuses for kops executing citizens and imprisoning their brethren with one million dollar bonds?
    There are two very pointed questions you keep trying to dodge youngster.

It may be hard to focus, and it might be embarrassing but try really, really hard to answer each one in a manner that an idiot such as myself can comprehend...

Hints;

You could use yes/no to answer the first one and simply post the acronym for the second..

The comprehension question was rhetorical.

The second one asking which government agency supports your semi-literate ass wasn't.

After reading the tripe you took the time to post I'm still left wondering if you addressed the question of employment, seeing as how in my old age my eyes aren't what they used to be maybe I missed it. Help me out there man of the world?
    Not your business where I'm employed but it is not with the govt I can assure you of that, I actually have two jobs, one is my own business and the other is with a private company.

OK, well I've yet to be pulled over by a cop for a "tail light out or having a couple of drinks with dinner." - so what's your point? BTW, how would a cop see your car and magically know you were just at dinner and had a couple of drinks, do they have psychic powers now? I don't agree with checkpoints so on that we are eye to eye.

Haven't dodged any questions. What are you talking about?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Are those all the undercovers?
    They are certainly not the hardened violent criminals that they are being portrayed as.

Most are just motorcycle enthusiasts who joined a Club and were out for a ride.

I have no doubt that there are some undercover pigs among them (they are literally everywhere). But most are just guys who ride.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I'd love to introduce you to some of those upstanding citizens I dealt with, I'd give you all of about 5 sec in that cell before you're screaming like a little girl begging me to come save your little sissy butt.
    LOL

I've served hard time for a victimless crime.

Most of it was spent playing cards and swapping tales with the scary people.

Yes. I take having served times as a political prisoner, for a victimless crime against "the state", as a badge of honor.

51% of nonwhite males could anticipate being arrested for a felony at some time during their lifetimes (Blumstein-Graddy)

[]

Blumstein and Graddy did not include misdemeanors, which make up the largest share of arrests and bookings, in their calculations. Had they included misdemeanors, the percentage of nonwhite males who could expect to be arrested and at least briefly jailed would have reached
    Blumstein's original prediction of 90%. As appalling as Blumstein's original numbers seemed, they were confirmed by others over the
    ensuing two decades.
    Last edited by presence; 05-20-2015 at 08:07 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast