Thread: Rand Paul in Jupiter, FL Next Thursday!

Rand Paul in Jupiter, FL Next Thursday!

There will be a $25 admission fee for this event. You may prepay using the Paypal button below, or pay at the door.

Dr. Rand Paul is the junior U.S. Senator for Kentucky. Elected in 2010, he has proven to be an outspoken champion for constitutional liberties and fiscal responsibility, and a warrior against government overreach. Among his first legislative proposals: cutting $500 billion in federal spending and a plan to balance the federal budget in just five years. He has since introduced similar bills with growing support. In the Senate, Rand serves on the Foreign Relations, Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, Homeland Security and Government Affairs, and Small Business Committees.
    Rand has been a vocal advocate for term limits, a balanced-budget amendment, a Read the Bills Act, and an audit of the Federal Reserve. He has gained prominence for his independent positions on many political issues.
    Rand has been married for 23 years to Kelley Ashby of Russellville, Ky., and they have three sons.
    A graduate of Duke University School of Medicine, Rand was a practicing ophthalmologist in Bowling Green, Ky., for 17 years.
    Register here - http://palmbeachcountyteaparty.org/2...tor-rand-paul/
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    It's a day after my graduation, and I'll have family in town, but I'll see if I can go. I think I will be able to, and the plus for me is that it's going to be at my college campus. I'm excited!