Thread: Rick Santorum wants to know if he should run for POTUS.

Rick Santorum wants to know if he should run for POTUS.

I somehow just got an email from the Santorum campaign asking me to vote on whether or not he should run for POTUS. Of course I voted no, but I am thinking we should crank up the old RP spammer bots to help him make his decision?

Code:
    Charles,

It’s no secret that I’ve been contemplating running for President in 2016.

And, as the time comes for me to announce my decision, I want to know your thoughts.

Do you believe I should run for President in 2016?
    YES

NO

This is a big decision, Charles.

And I‘m not going to throw my hat in the ring if I don’t have the support of grassroots patriots across America.

So it’s very important that I hear back from you today.

Will you please cast your vote right now?
    YES

NO

Thank you so much for your help!

God bless,

Rick Santorum

PAID FOR BY RICK SANTORUM PRESIDENTIAL TESTING THE WATERS COMMITTEE

Unsubscribe
    My favorite memory of this last campaign... http://www.spreadingsantorum.com/

Link from my email

Code:
    http://trk.listelixr.net/c/1/?aId=99260697&requestId=b13415-8e7dbb82-7111-4be8-83e1-10ba09215bcc&rId=3273510&uId=2&ea=puneyrf%3Dpbz%3Dterngqrcerffvbaqrhk&dUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.ricksantorum.com%2Fno_for_president%3Fsc%3DHOU4350
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How much money can you collect, Rick?

You should vote yes, Rick in the race will only help Rand in the early states.

So this religious man feels confident enough to support bombing a people "back to the 7th century" but God hasn't told him yet whether he should actually run for prez?

Why don't you ask God, Rick?
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 05-14-2015 at 12:25 PM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Sorry. Already voted no. I was pissed he even spammed me. No idea how I even got on his email list, but it looks legit.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    So this religious man feels confident enough to support bombing a people "back to the 7th century" but God hasn't told him yet whether he should actually run for prez?

Why don't you ask God, Rick?
    You don't know Dick.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You don't know Dick.
    Do you know a lot of Dicks?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Do you know a lot of Dicks?
    If you are seeking that kind of information, PM HB.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Santorum campaign
    That's gross, Bryan you should really auto censor that.

******** campaign
    fixed

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Santorum's spam-bot
    And I‘m not going to throw my hat in the ring if I don’t have the support of grassroots patriots across America.
    I LOL'ed. Then I thought about it. Then I LOL'ed even harder ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Yes, I do. Why would you vote no? He splits the vote.

I would have told Rick Santorum to pound sand as well, primarily because after being stuck with that guy as my state's senator for 12 years, I'd prefer not to hear his annoying woes every time there's a primary debate. Let him fade away and be forgotten, along with the rest of the aging Neocons.

I like how he lets the people feel like they are part of his decision.

Jan2017

Some bound delegates in early states I guess is what your angle is here (?) - but I think he just becomes a GOP laughing stock and
    fodder for Maddow or other MSNBC talking head, taking up media minutes from the top tier candidates.

Santorum finished third in the final tally of the 2012 GOP National Convention with a total of 9 delegates to
    Ron Paul's 190 and Romney's winning 2,061 on the first ballot - certainly bound from early primaries
    (NOT caucus states like Iowa, where all delegates were/are "unbound" on the first ballot)

Please run. I want to laugh at the new nicknames..

Guess he sill hasn't figured out why he "surged" so much in Iowa.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what I was thinking.

No.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Yes! 3 evangelicals going after the same base will be great. We have not had that in the past two elections. It has always been only one (Huck in 2008 and Santorum in 2012). Now with three (carson, huck, and santorum) the base will be splintered and none of them will have a chance to catch Rand. Now we just need to get enough split in the neocon base.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    Yes! 3 evangelicals going after the same base will be great. We have not had that in the past two elections. It has always been only one (Huck in 2008 and Santorum in 2012). Now with three (carson, huck, and santorum) the base will be splintered and none of them will have a chance to catch Rand. Now we just need to get enough split in the neocon base.
    Don't forget Cruz going after the same base as well after his announcement.

-Virgil

If he's asking people whether he should run, he probably won't run.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    Don't worry. After deep contemplation and solemn prayer, Fox will tell them what to do.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire