Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rand Paul Digital: Apps/MicroSites for Next-Gen Grassroots

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    Appreciate your help putting those messages and tweets together. Have updated the slides on the main site, still need to work that area a bit more, but it's a huge improvement from before. Thanks for the quick turn around on those! +Rep
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    New pledge made. Best of luck on this second attempt!
    Thanks Dev for being one of the first early backers of the relaunch. +Rep!
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    Pledged and good luck. Common people, more! Get excited, this is really awesome stuff
    Thanks Crashland for your continued support!

The Rand Paul Digital project has been relaunched on Kickstarter. We humbly ask for your needed support so we have the infrastructure and ability to get started right away allowing us to work for you. There are also some great rewards for the different backer levels listed to boot, check them out!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-and-apps-proj

If you are interested in volunteering to help promote or work on the Rand Paul Digital project and related projects including MB promotion, etc., please let us know or fill out the volunteer form at the main site.
    http://www.RandPaulDigital.com

Share your twitter messages:

Last edited by orenbus; 08-18-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Retweeted, signed up for volunteering since I cant legally donate.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Retweeted, signed up for volunteering since I cant legally donate.
    Hi Barrex thanks for the retweets!

I think you might have filled out the wrong form though. If you scroll down on the main website, half way down there is a volunteer form. You can also get to it by selecting Engage>Volunteer from the top right navigation.

Someone mentioned we may want to make it more clear that there is more to the page than the initial screen, let me know if you think that is an issue?

Speaking of which if anyone has any suggestions of modifications we may want to make to either the main site or the kickstarter page please let us know.
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-18-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Let's go, I'm in for 200$

Though we need to reach beyond this forum to reach the pledge amount. Pro-Rand facebook sites, libertarian-leaning online boards etc... Contact them

I'm in. RPF, now would be the time to put our money where our mouth is. This is our grassroots. Please pledge generously if you can and spread the word--
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Can you update the OP with the direct link to the kickstarter page?
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreigner View Post
    Let's go, I'm in for 200$

Though we need to reach beyond this forum to reach the pledge amount. Pro-Rand facebook sites, libertarian-leaning online boards etc... Contact them
    +Rep, Thanks so much for your generous donation to this important cause! (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Foreigner again.)

Great point! I have a list of sites that need to be reached out to, if anyone is interested in helping with this please PM me. Also if you know of any pro-rand sites feel free to contact them to see if they can support spreading the word about this project, would appreciate it.

I'm in. RPF, now would be the time to put our money where our mouth is. This is our grassroots. Please pledge generously if you can and spread the word--
    Thanks Crashland, you are awesome! Also thanks for your very generous pledge! +Rep (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Crashland again.)

Can you update the OP with the direct link to the kickstarter page?
    OP has been updated, thanks for the reminder.

For some reason, the email blast from RPF for your project ended up in my spam folder.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    For some reason, the email blast from RPF for your project ended up in my spam folder.
    Same here.
    the rEVOLution begins!

Weird, it came up fine on this end. What time stamp is on the email when it was received?

Weird, it came up fine on this end. What time stamp is on the email when it was received?
    Says 1030am

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you have not already, please feel free to forward the project info to any pro Rand Paul sites or blogs that may want to make a post about the project. Would appreciate the help getting the word out, still a lot of supporters out there that are just finding out. Thanks.

If you have not already, please feel free to forward the project info to any pro Rand Paul sites or blogs that may want to make a post about the project. Would appreciate the help getting the word out, still a lot of supporters out there that are just finding out. Thanks.
    Sent few tweets.

Will do some promoting tommorow.

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Sent few tweets.

Will do some promoting tommorow.
    Awesome, thanks Barrex!

We're in the process of creating a FB event to get more engagement for the kickstarter next week, if anyone has suggestions let us know.

https://www.facebook.com/events/5972...7263580416582/

Awesome, thanks Barrex!

We're in the process of creating a FB event to get more engagement for the kickstarter next week, if anyone has suggestions let us know.

https://www.facebook.com/events/5972...7263580416582/
    Use hootsuite. I am tweeting from my old InItToWinIt account at the moment because I got more followers than your account.

I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Hi folks!

Invite fellow Rand/Liberty supporters to the facebook event here:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/597233360419604/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456