Thread: Ingraham Bashes Jeb Bush: ‘Has to Be Something Wrong’ with Him to Still Support Iraq Invasion

Ingraham Bashes Jeb Bush: ‘Has to Be Something Wrong’ with Him to Still Support Iraq Invasion

Ingraham Bashes Jeb Bush: ‘Has to Be Something Wrong’ with Him to Still Support Iraq Invasion

by Andrew Kirell | 1:32 pm, May 11th, 2015 59

If Jeb Bush would still invade Iraq knowing what we know now, 12 years after the fact, then “there has to be something wrong” with him, conservative radio host Laura Ingraham said Monday morning.

In a pre-taped Fox News interview, Megyn Kelly asked Bush whether he’d still send American forces into Iraq, as we did in 2003, knowing now about the faulty intelligence that drove the initial occupation. Not only did he answer in the affirmative, but he suggested Hillary Clinton would do the same.

That response was worrisome, according to Ingraham. “No, Hillary wouldn’t,” she exclaimed. “[She] wouldn’t authorize the war now, if she knew what she knew now then. No, of course not!”

Even though the question is purely hypothetical, Ingraham continued, “You have to say ‘No’ to that; you can’t say, ‘Yes, I’d still would have gone into Iraq.’”

And then came the kicker: “Or if you do, then there has to be something wrong with you. You can’t think going into Iraq now, as a sane human being, was the right thing to do. That’s like you have no ability to learn from past mistakes at all.”

Listen below, via The Laura Ingraham Show: Working video in the link

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ingraham-...iraq-invasion/
    Last edited by juleswin; 05-11-2015 at 01:36 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can we spend 3 billion dollars doing a study on whats wrong with the Bush's brains? PLEASE!!!

Good to know.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/08/11...aham-discovers

Mission Accomplished: A look back at the media's fawning coverage of Bush's premature declaration of victory in Iraq

April 27, 2006

And appearing on the May 4, 2003, edition of CNN's Reliable Sources, syndicated radio host Laura Ingraham discussed her reaction:

INGRAHAM: Speaking as a woman, and listening to the women who called into my radio show, seeing President Bush get out of that plane, carrying his helmet, he is a real man. He stands by his word. That was a very powerful moment.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Good to know.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/08/11...aham-discovers

Mission Accomplished: A look back at the media's fawning coverage of Bush's premature declaration of victory in Iraq

April 27, 2006

And appearing on the May 4, 2003, edition of CNN's Reliable Sources, syndicated radio host Laura Ingraham discussed her reaction:

INGRAHAM: Speaking as a woman, and listening to the women who called into my radio show, seeing President Bush get out of that plane, carrying his helmet, he is a real man. He stands by his word. That was a very powerful moment.

At least that's better that people who still to this day thinks the war was a good idea. Stupid war aside, he does look like a real man in that suit. A little dirty, rugged and scruffy, just like he just finished a grueling house work.

Maybe Jeb really wanted to be in Skull and Bones too, just like Poppy and Grandpoppy. <pout>

Wait, Jeb would still have invaded Iraq knowing the intelligence was wrong? WTF is wrong with him? If he said he would have done it believing the intelligence was accurate, I would give him a pass on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Wait, Jeb would still have invaded Iraq knowing the intelligence was wrong? WTF is wrong with him? If he said he would have done it believing the intelligence was accurate, I would give him a pass on it.
    He was asked a soft ball question that 99% of non neocon, even half brained would have answered with an easy no. Instead he opted for a much harder question nobody asked him. I won't give him a pass for pulling that stunt. This just shows how stubborn he will be as a president and it also shows his inability to learn from past mistakes.

He says that because he knows certain individuals will vote for him over Hillary not matter what he says. Not saying any names...
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    At least that's better that people who still to this day thinks the war was a good idea.
    Yep.. if they are honestly ignorant or dumb.

That was calculated deception based on pack of lies and not "wrong intelligence"... unless one uses the term to refer to mental faculties of Bush team.

mrikah! $#@! yeah! never forget, never forgive, bomb them all even if theres a lie involved!!!

To say anything else would have tarnished his brother's legacy (it already is, but some Fox viewers still believe). He was put between a rock and a hard place. I don't know why anyone would still vote for someone with the Bush last name.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    mrikah! $#@! yeah! never forget, never forgive, bomb them all even if theres a lie involved!!!
    "Let no brown people get out alive, and let no MIC profit go uncaptured".... :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

"Let no brown people get out alive, and let no MIC profit go uncaptured".... :'(
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Can we spend 3 billion dollars doing a study on whats wrong with the Bush's brains? PLEASE!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    He says that because he knows certain individuals will vote for him over Hillary not matter what he says. Not saying any names...
    I hate the Clintons that much. Sorry. At least I know it's two different flavors of dog crap.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I hate the Clintons that much. Sorry. At least I know it's two different flavors of dog crap.

middle east

It's too late to save the middle east...all we can do is close our borders and stop all muslim immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by teaparty View Post
    It's too late to save the middle east...all we can do is close our borders and stop all muslim immigration.
    How do you know which are muslims? Plenty of people in the mideast are Christian, Jewish, and other-even though they speak the same languages and live in the same areas as muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by teaparty View Post
    You say "save" like it was the original plan. The Middle east can start healing the second we quit trying to "save" them. I hope its not too late with Obama, McCain and his toadies in EU and gulf states working tirelessly to "save" the ME

I was with her up until the part about Hillary not doing the same thing. Watch for Ingraham turning into the female version of "Colmes"...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I remember her telling her radio audience several years ago about standing in line to meet George W. Bush at a White House event and the experience for her appears to have been somewhere between eroticism and teen idol worship.

Laura is a phony like Glenn Beck. Her job is to diss certain Republicans and try to make other Republicans look like real conservatives, when in fact they, too, are establishment puppets. She tries to create, like Glenn Beck, a phony "left-right" paradigm within the Republican Party.

She disses Rand by omission in the following video (fast forward to 9:55. Spoilers: she likes Christie, Walker, and Kasich ):

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/40721...#sp=show-clips
    Last edited by anaconda; 05-13-2015 at 05:41 AM.

You have immigration and/or State Department officials interview people before inviting them to live in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    How do you know which are muslims? Plenty of people in the mideast are Christian, Jewish, and other-even though they speak the same languages and live in the same areas as muslims.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    You have immigration and/or State Department officials interview people before inviting them to live in our country.
    Yes, because the first thing a terrorist will do is tell you he's muslim.

We should interview them to check if they are murderers or thieves as well.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Ingraham is a fraud. Her job is to advocate for a false "left-right" paradigm in the Republican Party, while she knows they are all part of the same lap dog club.

Last edited by anaconda; 05-13-2015 at 09:42 PM.