Thread: Kent Hovind retrial Monday May 18th Need boots on the ground.

Kent Hovind retrial Monday May 18th Need boots on the ground.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. FreeKentHovind.com

Kent Hovind and Paul Hansen Trial May 18th. click here to get boots on the ground.

Please give Thanks to our King Jesus Christ for Leading us!
    Acts 20:35 – I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Thank God for his quick pace in putting together Christians who want to see Pastor Kent Hovind FREE! Believe me, this is only the beginning. God has already done great things and we pray God will continue to lead us..

God is the only one that could accomplish everything that’s been accomplished. We are winning souls back to Jesus Christ and that’s our number one priority!

Donation Funds:

Philippians 4:19 – But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

DONATE TO MINISTRY:

While in prison, Pastor Kent Hovind has won over 700 souls to the Lord and rehabilitated countless others who have become productive members of Society who Love Jesus Christ. The donation money is spent on commissary items that are used to reward inmates for memorizing bible passages, postage for letters, answering bible questions, etc… Click here to donate to Pastor Kent Hovind’s prison ministry

DONATE TO PASTOR HOVIND’S COMMISSARY:

DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO ADD MONEY DIRECTLY TO PASTOR HOVIND’S COMMISSARY ACCOUNT
    1- Click here to add funds to Pastor Hovind’s individual commissary account so he can order food/items he needs
    2- Set up an account
    3- Log back into your new account and select the following:
    A- Florida
    B- Santa Rosa County 232501
    4- Select “Commissary”
    5- Enter Kent’s Number: #04004942
    6- Enter the amount you want to add to his account
    7- Confirm your order – Finished

DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO USE iCareGift

1- Click here to purchase Pastor Kent Hovind a pizza/candy/etc…
    2- Click on “buy now”
    3- Select the prison (Santa Rosa)
    4- Click on “My Account” upper right corner and then “new account” and enter in your information
    5- Enter in Kent’s name or prison number #04004942
    6- Go to the menu on the left and select what you want to send to Kent and add the items to your cart
    7- Complete transaction (similar to Amazon or Paypal checkout) Company is run by Aramark

DONATE TO LEGAL DEFENSE: Obama Administration vs. Pastor Kent Hovind

The “United States Justice Foundation” has been retained to spear-head a defense team for Pastor Kent Hovind. They need our help to fund hardworking para-legals and lawyers (an official statement on who Kent Hovind’s new defense Lawyer(s) will be made ASAP). Click here to donate to USJF
    UPDATE 9:50pm 4/5/2015: Ex-IRS agent and anti-religious extremists are propagandizing fundraising efforts for Pastor Hovind’s defense as a “scam”. Counsel (Ernie Land and others) have approved to give Coach Dave Daubenmire the green light on his effort. All legal matters and concerns should be directed to Ernie Land at docfog@earthlink.net or Coach Dave Daubenmire at (740) 323-0871 or coach@ptsalt.com.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    May 18th. Please fix title

I know, I'm being ugly here, but...

Romans 13!

According to this doctrine, you are supposed to submit to authority, even if authority is wrong.

So, my understanding means that Kent should just quietly sit in jail and submit, because it must be serving God's plan or something.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-11-2015 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    May 18th. Please fix title
    Flagged the mods to fix the date

fixed!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Can we not turn this donation thread into a Romans 13 thread. Thanks and I do appreciate what you bring in your threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I know, I'm being ugly here, but...

Romans 13!

According to this doctrine, you are supposed to submit to authority, even if authority is wrong.

So, my understanding means that Kent should just quietly sit in jail and submit, because it must be serving God's plan or something.

"Submit" and "obey" are not the same thing, and that quote by Graham is his own opinion, and nothing that is in the Bible. The Bible and teachings of Christ teach to not take up arms against the State:

"And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. Then Jesus *said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. "Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?"
    (Matthew 26:51-53)
    But notice they carried swords (same as firearms today), presumably for personal protection, and Jesus even encouraged it:

And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
    (Luke 22:36)
    But "obeying" governing authorities is something that depended upon whether or not the State's laws interfered with God's laws:

And when they had summoned them, they commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered and said to them, "Whether it is right in the sight of God to give heed to you rather than to God, you be the judge; for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard." When they had threatened them further, they let them go ... (Acts 4:18-21)
    The State with all its military power is always stronger than individuals, and to oppose by use of force is foolish (unless it is opposing with an opposing military force/militia as in the War of Independence, for example). Believers may need to disobey in order to serve God, but the "submit" part is to endure the punishment, knowing that there is an ultimate court and ultimate judge that will one day set all things straight. For the believers in Scripture, there is no shame in being punished unjustly by the State for the sake of Christ and truth.

For Kent Hovind, I just wish his followers would not see this as simply an attack against his faith. It most certainly is that also, but it is first and foremost an attack against his civil rights, and if they would highlight that more they would probably gain a lot more support. Believers themselves are divided over him, as most do not understand the true principles of liberty. Those principles, however, apply to all, not just evangelical believers.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post

DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO ADD MONEY DIRECTLY TO PASTOR HOVIND’S COMMISSARY ACCOUNT
    1- Click here to add funds to Pastor Hovind’s individual commissary account so he can order food/items he needs
    2- Set up an account
    That link is bad and does not work....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    The State with all its military power is always stronger than individuals, and to oppose by use of force is foolish (unless it is opposing with an opposing military force/militia as in the War of Independence, for example). Believers may need to disobey in order to serve God, but the "submit" part is to endure the punishment, knowing that there is an ultimate court and ultimate judge that will one day set all things straight. For the believers in Scripture, there is no shame in being punished unjustly by the State for the sake of Christ and truth.
    And guerrilla forces.

I appreciate the response, as I do all who reply to this subject and try to clarify the biblical position on this, because, as I have stated before, I am honestly considering renouncing my faith over this doctrine, so, the more information I have, the better.

I will not be part of something that believes you must submit at all times, without question, to "authority".

Chester Copperpot

if i lived in florida i would totally go to this

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    Can we not turn this donation thread into a Romans 13 thread. Thanks and I do appreciate what you bring in your threads.
    No, you're right, I used this to bring up my nagging concerns on this doctrine.

Carry on and good luck