Thread: PHOTOS: Rand Paul at Arizona State University

Thumbs up PHOTOS: Rand Paul at Arizona State University

Yesterday I attended Rand Paul's first ever rally at Arizona State University, along with about 600-700 other students and community members. I was glad that Rand could finally do a big public event in AZ (I live here). He was introduced by potential McCain challenger State Senator Kelli Ward, who got the crowd fired up, and Rand delivered his usual rousing speech. I got photos I'd like to share with you all, you can find more HERE.

The crowd was very diverse, unfortunately it was finals week and a Friday, so the turnout I think could have been even better but either way it was an awesome event and opportunity for Rand to speak to a college audience as a Presidential candidate, which he has only done a few times so far. It reminded me of the giant rallies Ron had towards the end of his campaign.

You can find more than 50 photos from the rally here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gagesk...57652097525020
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is with the Fascist theater ropes? For God's sake , Rand Why do you need 20 feet blocked off between you and your fans? Is that the Republican "free protest zone? Our boy is becoming a real "man of the People." If Rand had his wits about him, he would have stepped forward and taken them down himself. Missed opportunity.
    Last edited by anaconda; 05-09-2015 at 11:48 PM.

Thanks for sharing Gage.. Great pics as always!

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    What is with the Fascist theater ropes? For God's sake , Rand Why do you need 20 feet blocked off between you and your fans? Is that the Republican "free protest zone? Our boy is becoming a real "man of the People." If Rand had his wits about him, he would have stepped forward and taken them down himself. Missed opportunity.
    So another George Soros troll can try to rush Rand and potentially get herself hurt and try and turn it into a smear on him like during his senate campaign in 2010? No thanks, bring on the Fascist theater ropes and security and let's keep things controlled when those cameras are rolling, Rand isn't running for ice cream truck driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan4Life View Post
    Thanks for sharing Gage.. Great pics as always!
    Thanks!
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Oh, and side note: I also attended a Marco Rubio rally also held at a university in Phoenix earlier in the week. The median age at Rubio's rally was around 65 would be my guess. The median age of Rand's rally at Arizona State University was probably closer to 25.

That's "Free Speech Zone" to you, mundane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

No folding chairs in the auditorium?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gage, were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion. Because you are pretty.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Lol. Facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    Lol. Facepalm.

Last edited by anaconda; 05-12-2015 at 12:50 AM.