Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hispanic Restaurant Owner to host White Appreciation Day

Hispanic Restaurant Owner to host White Appreciation Day

He is threatened with lawsuit by fat regulator

Last edited by jj-; 05-08-2015 at 10:44 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    "video removed by user"
    Of course, it was "offensive".
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    "video removed by user"
    I think it's fixed. Otherwise, go here: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...preciation+day
    Last edited by jj-; 05-08-2015 at 10:45 AM.

dup
    Last edited by jj-; 05-08-2015 at 10:45 AM.

I think things like this are counterproductive.. It just keeps people divided and being divided on many issues keeps this country distracted which is what the ones making laws want.

We do not need to pronounce unity with others (race, color, nationality, gender, religion...) in order to stand united. Our main objective should be for liberty and freedom for all, period.

How about a Constitution Appreciation Day?

Just my $0.02.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I think it's hilarious, there would be not one word said if it was for anybody but white people. Watching the race baiters go bat$#@! crazy should be fine entertainment.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I think things like this are counterproductive.. It just keeps people divided and being divided on many issues keeps this country distracted which is what the ones making laws want.

We do not need to pronounce unity with others (race, color, nationality, gender, religion...) in order to stand united. Our main objective should be for liberty and freedom for all, period.

How about a Constitution Appreciation Day?

Just my $0.02.
    I understand why people lash out at these stupid racial preference laws....as this guy seems to be doing.......but I agreee, his method is poor and distracting and doesn't "bring people together".
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I think it's hilarious, there would be not one word said if it was for anybody but white people. Watching the race baiters go bat$#@! crazy should be fine entertainment.
    It's just incredible that people get bothered by this kind of stuff, and some even consider it ballsy. The nation seems full of overreactive people with hormonal imbalances.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    It's just incredible that people get bothered by this kind of stuff, and some even consider it ballsy. The nation seems full of overreactive people with hormonal imbalances.
    Seems?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I understand why people lash out at these stupid racial preference laws....as this guy seems to be doing.......but I agreee, his method is poor and distracting and doesn't "bring people together".
    What in the world ever gave you the idea that people want to be "brought together"?

personally, i think 'we' need to break it down to just hair color as the barometer to superiority.

red
    black
    blond
    brown
    gray

he stepped the line when giving a discount based on race
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Bad idea.

All them white folks'll be lined up outside. They's bound to be trouble.

You know how white folks is when they gets all woiked up.

He needs to go for the gusto and have a strait white male appreciation day.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He needs to go for the gusto and have a strait white male appreciation day.
    Don't forget pick-up trucks!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Don't forget pick-up trucks!
    "The Patriarch"

Trolling Suz eh?

Trolling Suz eh?
    Who, ME?

"The Patriarch"

Who, ME?

I don't drool. (yet)
    "The Patriarch"

Does he give discounts on Ladies Night?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How do you prove your white? Do they measure your lips?

Yeah, anyway. He'll take down the sign on June 10 and scrap the whole thing because it was a gimmick all along. Guy just got free publicity with a magic marker sign.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 05-08-2015 at 11:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am more interested in the BBQ .Anyone eaten there ?

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    He is threatened with lawsuit by fat regulator

So will I get a 10% off during black history month or Mexican get 10% off on Mexican month? This is a twist of heritage months cos I have never heard of race getting x% off service. But maybe he is a pioneer of sorts. I wonder what happens when he runs into a white person that doesn't really look white or that Mexican person that looks white? Race is not like military where people can show ID cards to identify themselves.

I am genuinely interested to see how it works out.
    Last edited by juleswin; 05-09-2015 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So will I get a 10% off during black history month or Mexican get 10% off on Mexican month? This is a twist of heritage months cos I have never heard of race getting x% off service. But maybe he is a pioneer of sorts. I wonder what happens when he runs into a white person that doesn't really look white or that Mexican person that looks white? Race is not like military where people can show ID cards to identify themselves.

I am genuinely interested to see how it works out.
    Lol, it's not going to work out. It's literally impossible, I'm much more interested in seeing the cluster@#$% this is going to create. He's undoubtedly going to have the regulators coming down on him on top of everything else.

Maybe it should just be for albino's.
    "The Patriarch"

He should just carry on as planned, and when people come to him and complain that white people ought not be celebrated, he should act confused and play dumb.

Then, on the day, he should have a special: Pulled pork with ranch dressing, mashed potatoes with sausage gravy, biscuits, and all the cauliflower you can eat.

Because, after all, that sign does not actually say, 'White people appreciation day.'
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Trolling Suz eh?
    Bizness in the front, party in the back - O knows what I like.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Apparently, he had a bomb threat already too.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast