Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant Homeschool Mom Assaulted by Sheriff as CPS Kidnaps Her Kids in Kentucky

Pregnant Homeschool Mom Assaulted by Sheriff as CPS Kidnaps Her Kids in Kentucky

Friends of the Naugler family in Kentucky reached out to us and asked us to tell their story. Their 10 homeschooled children were allegedly taken away by Breckinridge County Sheriff deputies and CPS this week, allegedly acting on an anonymous tip. The officers reportedly had no warrant to enter their property. Nicole Naugler is currently 5 months pregnant, and reportedly attempted to drive away from the property with a couple of the children. Officers allegedly detained her from leaving her own property, and when she objected to them taking away her children, they allegedly "slammed (her) belly first into the cop car and bruised and scraped on both arms."

They also allegedly arrested her for "disorderly conduct" when she objected to them taking away her children, and spent the night in jail. All ten children are reportedly now in State custody. Much of the encounter with CPS and the Sheriff deputies was recorded, and the recordings are available on the Save Our Family blog.

Full Story.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They were fortunate to record so much with their cell phone.

It reminded me to check my own cell phone, and I found that the app I was using to stream video to a server (in case the cell phone is confiscated or destroyed) no longer works. It was "Eye Got You Covered", and I do not even see it in the Google Play store anymore.

Anyone else use an app that streams video to an external server? Everyone should have one if they use a Smart Phone....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Well there's the problem!

It's not wise to arm your kids with wooden replicas.

Evil bastards.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Police seized ten children from an “off grid” homeschool family in Kentucky on Wednesday after receiving an anonymous tip about the family’s traditional lifestyle.

The nightmare story began when sheriff’s officers set up a blockade around Joe and Nicole Naugler’s rural property before entering the premises. Eight of the kids were out with their father but Nicole and two of her oldest children were at home. Nicole attempted to drive away but was subsequently stopped and arrested for resisting (attempting to prevent officers from taking her two boys away).

The sheriff then demanded Joe Naugler turn over the other eight children by 10am the next day or face felony charges, an order with which he complied.

“They are an extremely happy family,” said family friend Pace Ellsworth, who asserts that the Nauglers were targeted because of their “back to basics life” and their decision to homeschool their children.

Friends reported no concerns about how the children were being treated by the parents, who follow an educational model called “unschooling” where the children decide their own curriculum based on the subjects that interest them and what their strengths are.

“This is the natural way to live,” said Ellsworth. “It’s actually a growing movement. They want to have a personal education and not a factory education. They are completely open about their life. Everyone is learning by living. They are all extremely intelligent.”

The family’s Facebook page – entitled “My Blessed Little Homestead,” is a charming testament to their way of life. The Naugler children are obviously living a blissful “free range” lifestyle amongst 26 acres of land in Breckinridge County.

“They frequently post pictures and videos of their children, animals and their off-grid life,” reports Off the Grid News. “A May 5 post showed a video of a toddler, Mosiah, learning to walk. An April 24 post showed a happy family, gathering around a campfire, roasting marshmallows.”

The family have set up a GoFundMe page to try and raise money for legal expenses.

A website for the family spells out their plight with the heart-wrenching words; “This Kentucky family of 12 people, 6 dogs, 2 farm cats and a few random farm animals was just torn apart. Their crime: Living a simple, back to basics life.”
    This shocking story once again illustrates how families attempting to simply get on with their lives in a traditional manner are being treated as extremists by other Americans, snitched on, and targeted by authorities.
    http://www.infowars.com/police-seize...school-family/
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Nice to see Infowars pick this one up!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Well there's the problem!

It's not wise to arm your kids with wooden replicas.
    What makes you think they "armed him?" The kid probably chiseled that out of a tree branch as part of his homeschooling....

A whole crop of blonde haired blue eyed kids?

That's an asset forfeiture worth millions to the system.

High fives all around back at the cop shop, got a bunch of new military hardware on the way.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here Are 7 Surprising Things You Need to Know About Joe and Nicole Naugler

Did you hear about the Kentucky off-the-grid homesteaders who allegedly had their ten children taken away because they were homeschooling? If not, you’ll probably hear about it soon, it’s rapidly going viral.

As the outrage machine kicks into high gear, here are seven important things you should know.

http://kathrynbrightbill.com/post/11...u-need-to-know
    Last edited by CPUd; 05-09-2015 at 04:20 PM.

The mother did a Q & A on her Facebook Page to answer all hit pieces being written against them, and dispel some of the myths going around:

https://www.facebook.com/MyBlessedLi...05672772777933

In short, people (which would include most of American society today) who have never encountered those who choose to live off the grid would find their lifestyle repulsive, and believe the children are endangered. Ignoring the issue of whether or not anyone has a right under our Constitution to dictate to parents how they should raise their children, the same arguments being used by most to justify the Sherrif's actions could be used to take all Amish family's children away also.

If parents are committing a crime that truly is endangering their children, arrest and incarcerate the parents, and give them due process of law. Stop kidnapping their children for profit. This is nothing less than State-sponsored child trafficking and modern slavery.

Do these children look "abused"?

Last edited by Created4; 05-09-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I hope Thomas Massie and Rand Paul lend a hand.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Isn't that pretty much par for the course for Kentucky?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    The mother did a Q & A on her Facebook Page to answer all hit pieces being written against them, and dispel some of the myths going around:

https://www.facebook.com/MyBlessedLi...05672772777933
    That facebook thread is a very good, informative exchange.

It’s quite disturbing and the exchange raises the specter of another Ruby Ridge scenario. That’s not to say that the Nauglers would start a fire fight that involved their children, but listening to the audio on the ground, Nicole Naugler certainly did nothing to dispel the concern that the children were in imminent danger if police didn’t act to remove them from the situation.
    Not sure I should take very seriously the word of a woman who does not realize that it was the government that opened fire on the Weavers and not the other way around.

Of course, who the $#@! even knows or cares about the Randy Weaver story, especially when we have a Ruby Ridge every $#@!ing day in AmeriKa now.

It seems so many of these type of abductions are becoming common place. I could not for the life of me understand why. I did just read a story of how states are paid a large sum of $$$ to 'place' taken children into foster care something like $70.000 per child. Then the foster parents are given a small portions and the remainder for funds to the state! Also, a placement fee paid for 'adopting' the children. It is a frightening issue going on in the country and it is happening all over. Most days I hear another what seems to be impossible story. I remember the Justina Pellitier (spelling of name be off) story last year. Scary

Quote Originally Posted by 1931 View Post
    It seems so many of these type of abductions are becoming common place. I could not for the life of me understand why. I did just read a story of how states are paid a large sum of $$$ to 'place' taken children into foster care something like $70.000 per child. Then the foster parents are given a small portions and the remainder for funds to the state! Also, a placement fee paid for 'adopting' the children. It is a frightening issue going on in the country and it is happening all over. Most days I hear another what seems to be impossible story. I remember the Justina Pellitier (spelling of name be off) story last year. Scary
    It's no easy task bringing these stories to the public, I can tell you that. There are so many others, tragic stories, that we are not able to publish. A lot of the really ugly stories are custody battles, and we don't touch those, tragic as some of them are. But we do not take sides or judge the parents. That is the wrong battle to fight. It presupposes the State has a right in some cases to take children away from parents.

But the real issue is does the State EVER have a right to take children away from their parents, when neither the parents nor the children want or request it? We say, "NO." Because to pre-suppose that is to endorse tyranny, and let the State decide who is a good parent, and who is not.

If a parent commits a criminal act where children truly have to be protected, that parent should be prosecuted in a CIVIL court of law, with all due process applied, same as suspected murderers, rapists, terrorists, etc. It is a function of law enforcement, not social services. Social services should be abolished, and that can happen very easily by cutting all Title IV funding, and medicaid funding for children who are wards of the State. Cut the federal ties that fund this business, and it goes away quickly, along with a lot of social service jobs and juvenile/family court jobs.

Then if the parent has to be incarcerated after a fair trial, let the local communities figure out what to do with the children. First choice should be relatives, then private adoption agencies.

The solution is really quite simple, but most people do not even understand the cause of the problem. Most still think if the parents are "bad", the State has a legitimate right to step in and take the kids. That is incarcerating the alleged victims, and is lunacy. It is a child trafficking business. The only way to kill any business is kill the revenues.

Does the State Ever Have a “Right” to Remove Children from a Home?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, but what really can we do. It seems almost daily there is a similar story. Yes, I agree about the $$$, it is so about the $$$. I have read horror stories about how some children that are not as desired to be adopted out are not helped. I receive the healthimpactnews as well which is where I do read so much of this. It is very frightening to me to see how easily they come in and them adopt out Thank you for the information in those emails.

Quote Originally Posted by 1931 View Post
    Yes, but what really can we do. It seems almost daily there is a similar story.
    At this stage, it really is about educating people. And that is what we are trying to do at Health Impact News. People are waking up. They are getting angry. I know of some groups starting to form at the local level to educate sheriffs on these issues. Sheriffs are the key to most counties, because they are elected officials, and they are the highest link in the chain of law enforcement. Social services really cannot do much if parents stand their ground, and if law enforcement becomes educated and does not intervene.

After that, it is working at the federal level to stop the funding. If the economy eventually falls apart, that part may actually take care of itself.

Above all else, pray. There is an ultimate judge, and ultimate court that people will have to give account to at some point.

Trying to cut government's funding of these programs is a noble endeavor but honestly all that work will have no effect on those whom the system has already targeted.

Those who have lost their progeny are quite simply at the mercy of government..

Those who are currently in government's sights have only two options, fight or flight.

We read over and over about those who try to flee..

"Fighting" the leviathan, in my opinion, isn't done with words in a courtroom from a position of subservience, it must realistically be undertaken in a way that affords the family under attack a way to harm governments employees more than they're trying to harm the family.

Unfortunately such subjects must NEVER be discussed using 1's and 0's and honestly extreme care must be exercised when discussing such matters with non-family members....

Quite the conundrum eh?

If the wife agrees to divorce the husband and moves to the city into a Section 8 housing she will be provided EBT and all her needs. Then all will be deemed okay. We cannot have these people thinking they can just live however they please in this day and age! They need to be on the books and those children need to be collecting their monthly stipend.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Trying to cut government's funding of these programs is a noble endeavor but honestly all that work will have no effect on those whom the system has already targeted.
    Sure it will. Cut all the federal funding to foster care and adoption, and all these people lose their jobs. Problem solved. It is a child trafficking business, funded by taxpayers. Stop funding it. The solution is always simple. The hard part is educating the public that the government is not watching out for children, but trafficking them. But people are starting to wake up...

Sure it will. Cut all the federal funding......
    Stop right there.......

They own the printing presses...

Update on their hearing yesterday:

We have allowed CHFS to inspect our property and interview our children multiple times. After every visit they have confirmed, and confirmed again today that our children are happy, healthy and well cared for and that our property is sufficient for their needs.

Despite that, the judge decided as a result of the deliberations in today's hearing that our children will remain in CHFS care while they continue their investigation. Alex, my 19-year-old estranged son, testified in today's hearing. We are both heartbroken with the way Alex’s upbringing away from us and his strained relationship with his mother have affected him.

Although we are sad our children will not be returned to us today, we have nothing to hide. We have cooperated with all requests made to us by CHFS and will continue to do so. We are confident that throughout this process Nicole and I will be shown to be the good parents that we are and that our family will be reunited. We thank everyone for all you have done for us and ask for continued prayers for our children. We want all our children to know that we love them and we are constantly with them in our hearts.
    I am afraid that they don't know how corrupt the system is yet. The only way to fight this is through litigation. Cooperating is not likely to achieve any good results.

Update on their hearing yesterday:

We have allowed CHFS to inspect our property and interview our children multiple times. After every visit they have confirmed, and confirmed again today that our children are happy, healthy and well cared for and that our property is sufficient for their needs.

Despite that, the judge decided as a result of the deliberations in today's hearing that our children will remain in CHFS care while they continue their investigation. Alex, my 19-year-old estranged son, testified in today's hearing. We are both heartbroken with the way Alex’s upbringing away from us and his strained relationship with his mother have affected him.

Although we are sad our children will not be returned to us today, we have nothing to hide. We have cooperated with all requests made to us by CHFS and will continue to do so. We are confident that throughout this process Nicole and I will be shown to be the good parents that we are and that our family will be reunited. We thank everyone for all you have done for us and ask for continued prayers for our children. We want all our children to know that we love them and we are constantly with them in our hearts.
    I am afraid that they don't know how corrupt the system is yet. The only way to fight this is through litigation. Cooperating is not likely to achieve any good results.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alex, my 19-year-old estranged son, testified in today's hearing. We are both heartbroken with the way Alex’s upbringing away from us and his strained relationship with his mother have affected him.
    So it's the 19 year old adult son that's ratting them out to the state?

The adult son of 'free range' father Joe Naugler testified against his dad during a custody hearing in Breckenridge County, Kentucky, on Monday.

Naugler and his pregnant wife Nicole were in court trying to regain custody of their ten children after they were removed from their 'off the grid' home by Child Protective Services last week.

Alex Brow, 19, Naugler's estranged son, told the court he was abused as a child by his father.
    Source
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So it's the 19 year old adult son that's ratting them out to the state?
    Appears to be. This is common with many of the stories we have covered. Estranged adult children and angry grandparents are the most common family members who call CPS on their own families.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    12 Reasons You Shouldn't Listen to Naysayers About the Naugler Family

(Have no idea why RPF is hanging up sometimes and double posting)

Appears to be. This is common with many of the stories we have covered. Estranged adult children and angry grandparents are the most common family members who call CPS on their own families.
    Yes it is a shame. These people who do this do not know how evil CPS really is.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast