Thread: Puppycide filmakers will be on Alex Jones May 8th

Puppycide filmakers will be on Alex Jones May 8th

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-a-documentary

I hope someone can record it. I don't tune into Alex Jones much, but have been following the documentary for a couple years now, would love to hear what they have to say.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-a-documentary

I hope someone can record it. I don't tune into Alex Jones much, but have been following the documentary for a couple years now, would love to hear what they have to say.
    I don't know, some here on RPFs have told me Alex Jones is crazy. What am I to think? Oh how I wish they chime in to tell me.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I don't know, some here on RPFs have told me Alex Jones is crazy. What am I to think? Oh how I wish they chime in to tell me.
    I don't want to get into an Alex Jones, debate. For me I'm a bit of half and half. I know there's a love/hate for him on RPF. There's some good to what he does and there's some bad. I don't follow him that closely but I do occasionally tune in. I don't rely on him as a source but sometimes if he brings up an issue I try to find an alternative source to see if there's more out there.

He does hit on some topics that I follow and Puppycide is definitely one of them.

this is not an Alex Jones issue, its police killing dogs. we watch Hannity even when we disagree.

My first alex jones video i saw was for ron paul. Got me into ron paul.

I havnt watched him in 2 years since 2012. I did recently watch some of his anti feminism videos. Ive been recently under attack by femimists.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    this is not an Alex Jones issue, its police killing dogs. we watch Hannity even when we disagree.
    Speak for yourself. I don't watch that tool.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Oh hes crazy alright. Albeit a crazy man who has some lucid moments every once in a while.

Enjoy the comedy