Thread: Ron Paul's Big Announcement - May 2015

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No longer affiliated with Ron Paul Channel or Voices of Liberty. Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Good, Ron Paul gets out from behind the "Pay Wall".

Timely messaging, also very good. Many times the reports from him, and also Ben Swann, lag in the news on events where people have already been jaded by the establishment media and social network memes.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Ron Paul should interview Snowden.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

He should apply for the job of the guy who took Stephen Colbert's spot on CC. God that new guy sucks.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Is he running??
    - - - - -
    Make fun, buddy
    - - - - -

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Ron Paul should interview Snowden.
    It was confirmed that it would happen, just a question of when
    Matt Ross - Organizer, Monroe County, Pennsylvania
    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/887/

Where is the ronpaullibertyreport.com?

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    No longer affiliated with Ron Paul Channel or Voices of Liberty. Interesting.
    Anyone know the why or who about this?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Huh?

Ron Paul. Reporting on liberty, and, lack thereof..
    I'm still upset over what the GOP did to this man, as well as to all of us, because he wanted to do the right thing. No, "Dr No", in our White-house. Instead, the whacky GOP is taking TRUMP seriously? What has this country and world become? a big JOKE.