Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: happy Cinco de Mayo RPF Mexicans!

happy Cinco de Mayo RPF Mexicans!

It's popular around these parts because lots of Mexicans live here...and, well, this was a part of Mexico at one time. Party safely, y'all. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thread needs some tunes...

2000 Mexicans whooped up on 6000 French instead of paying their debt.

Patron?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

It seems to be less popular with Mexicans and more popular with Americans who like to drink Mexican beer.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I had some Mayo on a sandwich today.. put the knife in the sink. o
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It seems to be less popular with Mexicans and more popular with Americans who like to drink Mexican beer.

beer?...

ok, get me a Corona....please, with a dble shot of Patron'...

Eduardo isn't here anymore, are there any other Mexicans even here?

Viva liberty!!!!!
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	4111
    Stainless steel cinco
    "The Patriarch"

I expect some call ins tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Eduardo isn't here anymore, are there any other Mexicans even here?

Viva liberty!!!!!
    IDK...Josh and Melissa, I think? There could certainly be some Mexican lurkers...
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

My mom celebrated the sinking of the mayo. She had a little too much to drink.

Oh come on, who gave this one star?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Do we have any French members?
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    Do we have any French members?
    Yes. I am not though but I do speak French.
    "I am a bird"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Muchachos garcias amigos! Isn't this the day they celebrate the Miracle of the Mayonaise? When there was thought to be only enough mayo to last one day but it lasted for five whole days?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Muchachos garcias amigos! Isn't this the day they celebrate the Miracle of the Mayonaise? When there was thought to be only enough mayo to last one day but it lasted for five whole days?
    I made the mistake of telling a Guatemalan happy 5th today, and she was very offended because she is not Mexican. That was my politically correct lesson for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I think the miracle was that the sour and moldy mayo became fresh overnight when accidentally left in the fridge box.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Pro'lly a resident grinch or silly Frenchman. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    I made the mistake of telling a Guatemalan happy 5th today, and she was very offended because she is not Mexican. That was my politically correct lesson for the day.
    Yet, if somebody had said that to me, I would have thanked them and said, "You too." I'm not Mexican either.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    IDK...Josh and Melissa, I think? There could certainly be some Mexican lurkers...
    Melissa is Puerto Rican, IDK what Josh is.
    "The Patriarch"

Melissa is Puerto Rican, IDK what Josh is.
    Thanks for putting me in my place, amigo. ~hugs~

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yet, if somebody had said that to me, I would have thanked them and said, "You too." I'm not Mexican either.
    Yea, me too... but hey what're ya going to do...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Thanks for putting me in my place, amigo. ~hugs~
    I don't mean to put anybody in a "place" HB.
    "The Patriarch"

I don't mean to put anybody in a "place" HB.
    Originalist. I just noticed that there are mice crawling on that cat's head in your avatar.

Originalist. I just noticed that there are mice crawling on that cat's head in your avatar.
    Took you a while....
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Maybe it's because there is no rivalry or racial and cultural similarity between whatever you are and Mexicans. I think that sort of thing happens when you mistake some Japanese for a Chinese, Filipinos for Indonesians, some Eastern Europeans and vice versa etc etc.

Also when a group has a negative stereotype like being illegals attached to it, similar people would prefer you don't confuse them for that group. Then again, this wouldn't happen to you because you are probably not any type of Latino

No entiendo.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I guess she would have rather you wished her a crappy 5th?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast