Thread: KrisAnne Hall on the Genealogy of the Constitution

KrisAnne Hall on the Genealogy of the Constitution

KrisAnne Hall in West Falls, NY. Presented by SCOPE. 4.28.15. The Genealogy of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I met her in Kentucky a few years ago. Very knowledgeable.

Ask her about Spooner.

Worth attending
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Ask her about Spooner.
    why would anyone want to embarrass themselves like that?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

I like her.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Marriage is a state issue?!

FAIL.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Marriage is a state issue?!

FAIL.
    Haha...yeah. She's got the standard Republican thing going. But she did give me some insights into the history that I didn't know about before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Haha...yeah. She's got the standard Republican thing going. But she did give me some insights into the history that I didn't know about before.
    Oh, the history is quite good. Kudos on that, but she she may be laboring under certain fallacious presuppositions. She is not quite clear in her expressions as to whether she speaks normatively or positively in terms of her references to the state.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Oh, the history is quite good. Kudos on that, but she she may be laboring under certain fallacious presuppositions. She is not quite clear in her expressions as to whether she speaks normatively or positively in terms of her references to the state.
    That is one of the two reasons I do not give an unqualified recommendation, but a score of 93 is much better than the 75 and below I would give most of the liberty movement Constitution "experts" out there.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.