Thread: ‘Out-of-control’ 5-year-old handcuffed, shackled by New York state police

‘Out-of-control’ 5-year-old handcuffed, shackled by New York state police

He was eventually shackled at his feet “because he was attempting to kick and be physically combative,” said state police spokesman Trooper Jack Keller.

“An officer told me they had to handcuff his wrists and ankles for their safety,” she told the Watertown Daily Times. “I told him that was ridiculous. How could someone fear for their safety when it comes to a small, 5-year-old child? He said that he understood because he had four children of his own.”

She said her son was not put into a booster seat in the police car on the way to Samaritan Medical Center.

“If an accident happened, my son had no way of protecting himself because his hands and feet were bound,” she said.

Keller said: “Car seats aren’t required in emergency vehicles because they are exempt from seat belt laws..."

Continued - ‘Out-of-control’ 5-year-old handcuffed, shackled by New York state police

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

"Car seats aren't required in emergency vehicles because they are exempt from seat belt laws..."

Translation: "We don't give a damn about the safety of the scumbags riding in our police vehicles, even if those scumbags are only 5 years old. Besides, makes it easier for us if we feel the urge to give the little dirt wads a 'nickel ride'."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Sometimes ya just need to restrain the little critters.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "Car seats aren't required in emergency vehicles because they are exempt from seat belt laws..."

Translation: "We don't give a damn about the safety of the scumbags riding in our police vehicles, even if those scumbags are only 5 years old. Besides, makes it easier for us if we feel the urge to give the little dirt wads a 'nickel ride'."
    Woe unto the Mundane caught doing that to their own kids these days.

Let alone restraining them with shackles.

And why the $#@! do the cops have shackles that will fit a $#@!ing five year old???

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Woe unto the Mundane caught doing that to their own kids these days.

Let alone restraining them with shackles.

And why the $#@! do the cops have shackles that will fit a $#@!ing five year old???

As to that last, there is no depth of depravity that these sub human creatures will not sink to. Remember these?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...tation+targets
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Dupe
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    As to that last, there is no depth of depravity that these sub human creatures will not sink to. Remember these?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...tation+targets
    I recall that there was a cop quoted in that whole situation that said he had posted pictures of his own children on targets, so as to have "no hesistation".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The kid what biting people. Parents decided to let him be diagnosed with ADHD. "Kid would have calmed down if she had only came to school." Me thinks the normal cop hate might not be appropriate here.

Sounds like crappy parenting.

Slutter McGee

Cops are becoming more and more sociopathic. NYS gets more and more frustratingly authoritarian. Blech...

Why the heck would a decent person want to be a cop in this sick society? I could maybe understand pre-1970, maybe back then you really think you're helping people, things are going well, the government doesn't fund the murder of innocent babies, the government isn't destroying all our liberties here at home in the name of "national security", etc. but now? Why?

I see kids at the store all the time that I wish I could shackle.....and sometimes the parent as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    I see kids at the store all the time that I wish I could shackle.....and sometimes the parent as well.
    This....

I worked at Walmart over the holidays, even during pre-Black Friday sales on Thursday night. So many people being ridiculous.