Thread: Texas 5-year-old School Girl Forced To Change Clothes, Shoulders Too Sexy Says School Official

Texas 5-year-old School Girl Forced To Change Clothes, Shoulders Too Sexy Says School Official

A 5-year-old was forced to change from a sundress to jeans and a t-shirt after Cy-Fair Independent Scholl District officials decided that showing her shoulders was “immoral”. They also objected to her ankles showing as well.

The un-identified Cy-Fair school is a public school located in Northwest Houston.

Jef Rouner, father of the little girl an a writer for the Houston Press, bought the rainbow color spaghetti strap dress for his five year old daughter a few weeks back. She had already worn it to church, without objection, and since it was warm, she wanted to wear it to school.

Her father had no problem with the choice or his daughters fashion style. That was before she got to school. But a teacher or principal saw the dress, and brought her to the office and made her “cover up” all the skin that was showing. Rouner wrote in the Houston Press:

You know what really grills my cheese about it? It’s not even the shirt they made her put on over her top, it’s the pants they made her wear underneath. It’s a full-length dress that she has to hold up to keep from getting wet in uncut grass. She even had a small set of shorts underneath because it was gym day. But because the top part of her dress apparently exposed the immoral sinfulness of her bare shoulders she also had to pull on jeans even though her legs remained completely covered as part of her punishment.

The father in Rouner was outraged that a five-year-old could be punished for something so seemingly innocent. His story in the Houston Press continued: “I didn’t pick up my daughter’s dress at ‘My First Stripperwear’. It’s not repurposed fetish gear from a store for very short people. It’s a dress from a mall chain store in her size. It covers everything but her shoulders and a small section of her upper chest and back. She’s worn it to church, and in the growing heat she was looking forward to wearing it a lot because it’s light and comfortable.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...hool-official/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Schools have had dress codes for a very long time.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Schools have had dress codes for a very long time.
    Even better, some have uniforms, Comrade.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

What kind of a sick $#@! sees children in a sexual light?

I'd be getting my kid the hell away from that place and quite likely posting my own bond in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

I'd be getting my kid the hell away from that place and quite likely posting my own bond in the process.
    Someone needs to report this.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...-child-abuse-1
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Justice will not be found in their courts.

Justice will not be found in their courts.
    Someone has been reading the code of military justice.

Sounds like a personal thing.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Even better, some have uniforms, Comrade.
    Oh, puhleese. That's mostly found in private schools.

I hated some of the school dress codes when I was growing up too. But, what I was saying is that this is nothing new. Back when I was in school, they didn't want you wearing jeans, so it was no double-seamed denims. Also, you could only wear a skirt whose length was no shorter than x inches above your knee.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 05-04-2015 at 09:51 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Oh, puhleese. That's mostly found in private schools.

I hated some of the school dress codes when I was growing up too. But, what I was saying is that this is nothing new. Back when I was in school, they didn't want you wearing jeans, so it was no double-seamed denims. Also, you could only wear a skirt whose length was no shorter than x inches above your knee.
    Your dress code was also about preventing you from screwing each other.
    This girl is five, and even by the school's own admission, this is also about sexuality.
    So Tod already nailed it.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Your dress code was also about preventing you from screwing each other.
    So, in your mind, if someone wears jeans, it is an invitation to have sex? Interesting viewpoint there.
    ================

Umm, a large percentage of sociopaths who work in Govt & Organized Religions... Birds of a feather as they say...

The point is that modesty dress codes are generally designed for... well... modesty. And only a sick pervert sees a five year old in a sexual light.

Yep, this is today's culture, folks, where its OK to tyrannicize five year olds but its illegitimate for perverts to be executed. 'Murica: Freedom to be a pervert, blaspheme God, murder your unborn children, and not much else.

I'm going to dress my kid in full body armor.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Completely agree with you! What kind of a sick $#@! finds a 5yo "sexually attractive"??? There is this this line in the sand called PUBERTY where they START looking good... Barely out of diapers is no were close to that starting line!

If anything, the authorities should be looking at this $#@! for doing this. "OK, so you find REALLY, REALLY young kids attractive? Tell me about it... Oh, and you work in a public school where you have lots of contact with and control over this age group..."

Hay - it takes a "village"

-t

Does that school employ some pedophiles in Admin?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.