Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two gunmen carrying explosives attack anti Muslim art contest in Texas

Exclamation Two gunmen carrying explosives attack anti Muslim art contest in Texas

Two gunmen 'carrying explosives' attack anti-Muslim art contest in Texas: Suspects dead and security guard wounded at 'draw Muhammad' event that offered $10k prize

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Two armed suspects believed to be carrying explosives have been shot dead after opening fire outside an anti-Muslim art exhibition in Dallas.

The pair were gunned down after shooting a security guard in the leg outside the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas, during the controversial event where caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad were being displayed.

The building and surrounding area was placed on lockdown by a SWAT team with around 100 attendees still inside after multiple gunshots were heard.

FBI bomb squad robots were then sent into the area to check the area for any additional devices as the two bodies lay on the road.

A contest offering a top prize of $10,000 for the best caricature of the prophet was being held as the shootout unfolded.

The event had been condemned by critics as an attack on Islam, but the organizers insisted they were simply practicing free speech.

---------

[Mod edit: Press conference added.]

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-04-2015 at 11:14 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boy, that don't look like police to me.

Last edited by donnay; 05-03-2015 at 09:26 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

So which drawing won the $10,000?

So who killed the two; the guard or someone else?

I hate these passive voice articles.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Texas? Why not Connecticut?

why are the drawings censored? lol
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

This exhibit was a virtual roach motel. Roachs went in and didn't come out.

Also, why does God need man to defend His prophet's honor? I never understood that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess I should look up the word "civil" since this is supposed to be civilization. I don't think it means what I thought it meant.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Also, why does God need man to defend His prophet's honor? I never understood that.
    Or to spread his message, or to bow down to him, or to praise him, or to ask for what he already knows...

So, why in the hell would someone want to try to piss people off by doing exactly what they know will piss them off?

Just think about it. It's part of ....
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Last edited by presence; 05-03-2015 at 09:43 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

It's the same reason the nation of Israel needs our earthly help. LOL Meanwhile, you have these two idiots who did everyone a favor by attacking a heavily guarded exhibit. I hope Allah rewards them well.
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-03-2015 at 10:18 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

So, when is the YHWH drawing contest?

There is no Allah.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Entertainment must be tough in Garland .

Perhaps there is more to Mind Your Own Business than just foreign policy.

Well, it is a Daily Fail article.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was some Mundane.

It appears that all the heroes did, is to show up after the fact, lock everybody up and hut hut around with rifles.

But I could be wrong.

It appears that all the heroes did, is to show up after the fact, lock everybody up and hut hut around with rifles.

But I could be wrong.

Things going to plan pretty well huh.....Let's get brown people shooting white people. Let's get black people rioting and white people hating on them and lets get them fighting each other.

Let's make sure they all hate each other and are so busy fighting each other the ONLY way to have peace is with the strong arm of strong police force backed by the military. Make it so they eventually beg for a police/military force to come in and control everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    But I could be wrong.
    That's pretty rare.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Hell we should do this until the nuts all show up and die. no need to go drone em when we can just set up these events and terminate as they show. They are so stupid they can't resist. Maybe this britani dude needs to come to the next one.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

But I could be wrong.
    Garland Police engaged the gunmen who were both shot and killed
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The land of the War Mongers and that land that brought us Bushes.

Texas. I am not surprised.

Comical. 200 only appeared at that event?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Next one should be an anti-white contest.

Real classy, Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Hell we should do this until the nuts all show up and die. no need to go drone em when we can just set up these events and terminate as they show. They are so stupid they can't resist. Maybe this britani dude needs to come to the next one.
    It wouldn't surprise me if this was an FBI operation, honestly. Most of the "foiled" terror plots, like our recent Topeka, KS jihadist apprehended for trying to blow up Fort Riley, are entrapments.

And you are exactly right. They can't seem to resist.

What's funny is both the crusaders and the jihadists will see this as a victory.

Meanwhile God is preparing to crack the planet open. Yesterday you had rare eartquakes in Michigan and Mississipi, and three overdue ones in California. Plus an undersea volcano off the coast of Oregon that's been bubbling for weeks.

Nothing to see here.

I miss weatherbill. I feel like RPF is missing its earthquake correspondent.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 05-04-2015 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It's the same reason the nation of Israel needs our earthly help. LOL Meanwhile, you have these two idiots who did everyone a favor by attacking a heavily guarded exhibit. I hope Allah rewards them well.

FJB

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast