Thread: Patriot Nurse Speaks out on Vaccines: Medical Rape or Personal Choice?

Patriot Nurse Speaks out on Vaccines: Medical Rape or Personal Choice?

She calls herself the “Patriot Nurse,” and she is a “prepper.” Here is what she writes about herself on her website:

I take a very balanced approach to prepping that is decidedly reason-based. Many people, after prepping for some time, begin to realize their preps are covered in the food and weapons arenas, but the ‘band-aids’ area looks lean. Select individuals realize that medical preparedness is decidedly less glitzy, but it is integral to a well-rounded plan for thriving during times of difficulty. My work fills that void for the average person, equipping him with the knowledge and the skills to thrive in times of difficulty and disaster alike.
    In her presentation on vaccines in this video, she covers four points:

1. Herd Immunity

She addresses the theory of “herd immunity” which claims that those refusing vaccines are affecting the health of the “whole herd” in society. Without addressing the supposed science behind such a claim, which is covered elsewhere in depth, she addresses the terminology used in this theory:

What is really on the line here in addressing human beings as “cattle?” We may be part of a group of people, part of a culture, but I am not a piece of livestock. I am a sovereign human being that has the ability to make choices. Regardless of the approval of the “scientific community,” I have the ability, as a free human being in this country, to be able to say what I want in my body and what I want in my child’s body.
    The Patriot Nurse explains how the term “herd” very subtlety suggests that we are livestock that are “owned.” The question then is:

Who owns us, if not ourselves? Does the medical community own us? Does the State own us?
    2. Protecting Those Who are Vulnerable and Cannot be Vaccinated

Next the Patriot Nurse deals with the argument that we need to protect those in society who cannot be vaccinated, such as those too young to receive certain vaccines.

Her question to those who argue this is:

Are we willing to threaten choice, are we willing to sacrifice choice, for a select group of individuals’s safety? There is always a trade-off between freedom and safety. If you’re really wanting a society to be better safeguarded and protected, defaulting to freedom of choice overall is your best guarantee to do it. Freedom of choice for the individual is the best guarantee of overall societal freedom and prosperity. Individuals have liberties and rights. Collective societies do not.
    Full Article here - Or watch the video.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As I've stated before, I don't believe the "herd immunity" theory. I like this chick. Thanks for the link.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    As I've stated before, I don't believe the "herd immunity" theory. I like this chick. Thanks for the link.
    Yes it is just a theory--but they have been running with it for so long people think it is a fact. Then it becomes herd mentality.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I once debated this with someone and it devolved into them telling me that I'm putting people who can't get vaccinated in danger. Then they became furious when I pointed out vaccines can't be safe if some people can't safely take them. I will quote a lyric from the Beastie Boys. "So put a quarter in your ass 'cause you played yourself."
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I once debated this with someone and it devolved into them telling me that I'm putting people who can't get vaccinated in danger. Then they became furious when I pointed out vaccines can't be safe if some people can't safely take them.
    Using that logic, nothing is safe because some people are allergic to it. The mathematical reality is that the risk of developing a permanent and serious adverse reaction from a vaccine is infinitely less than the odds of developing a permanent and serious adverse reaction to the diseases they prevent.