Thread: MAY 2 MARKS WORLD NAKED GARDENING DAY

MAY 2 MARKS WORLD NAKED GARDENING DAY

Anyone participating?

Mark your calendars! The tenth annual World Naked Gardening Day is Saturday May 2.

On the first Saturday of every May, EVERYONE around the world is encouraged to get back to the basics by tending to their gardens completely naked. The annual tradition has been alive since 2005.

“Our culture needs to move toward a healthy sense of both body acceptance and our relation to the natural environment,” reads the press release. “Gardening naked is not only a simple joy, it reminds us–even if only for those few sunkissed minutes–that we can be honest with who we are as humans and as part of this planet.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...gardening-day/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    /.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-18-2016 at 07:34 AM.

-rep whomever posts in this thread.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Except for Suzanimal... I support her gardening naked as long as she show us her harvest.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Get naked with a hoe day

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'll put you down as a no.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Except for Suzanimal... I support her gardening naked as long as she show us her harvest.
    HAHA! You'd be disappointed, my "harvest" is weak. I only have a few peaches, I could never grow any giant melons, and since I prefer the au natural look, my bush is a little unruly.

I usually do yard work in my bathing suit so I don't get weird tan lines. Anyway, last summer I was working in the woods pulling vines out of trees and this one vine was giving me a lot of trouble - I was swinging from the damn thing and it wouldn't come down. I finally got ahold of it, leaned back with all my strength, it released and I fell flat on back right into a bunch of poison ivy (unbeknownst to me at the time). I was kind of discombobulated and rolled over to get up - Yes, I wollered in poison ivy in my swimsuit. Within hours I was covered in a horrible rash that even ended up in my butt crack (I wear a two piece). It took three 10 day rounds of steroids to clear it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Get naked with a hoe day
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    well sheeit, I had planned on spending time in the garden tomorrow.... might as well do it naked. better hit the atm for bail money first.
    Good plan. Some people might not be aware it's Naked Gardening Day and may get offended when they see you watering and plowing your fertile land in the nude.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still a little too cool to be running around nakkid here.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Still a little too cool to be running around nakkid nekkid here.
    Don't be scared to get a little nipply, it'll make it more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Don't be scared to get a little nipply, it'll make it more fun.
    Naked and Afraid.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Naked and Afraid.
    Don't worry, Danke's not participating.

I see two old naked dudes in that video so I'm not gonna click play.

I'm going to ride through my old neighborhood though and see who's participating. Might help them water their daisies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I see two old naked dudes in that video so I'm not gonna click play.

I'm going to ride through my old neighborhood though and see who's participating. Might help them water their daisies.
    Don't be shy, spike, grab a hoe and work up a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Don't be shy, spike, grab a hoe and work up a sweat.
    I'll be standing by with a tissue to wipe the sweat off of places they can't reach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

So many metaphors..so little time.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MAY 3 MARKS WORLD NEW CASES OF MALARIA DAY!

oh gee.. I missed it! the world is safe for another year
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Nekkid gardening in the desert in summer? $#@! THAT!! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

If only toady were naked gardening day. I'd have a free shower with it.

Maybe next year.
    "I am a bird"

I started a farm and dog kennel just for the hoes and bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I started a farm and dog kennel just for the hoes and bitches.
    Sounds like a reality show - Pimp my Garden.

Still a little too cool to be running around nakkid here.
    Must not do much gardening? You'll work off enough calories to take care of that cold. I'd be more worried about the proper sun tan lotion since I'm kinda pastey from the winter months.

Tan? what's that? the only time I ever looked well tanned, my freckles grew so big they grew together.. the fate of redheads
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Nekkid gardening in the desert in summer? $#@! THAT!! :P
    Plus....Desert plants and Nekkid don't mix well.

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined