Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Conservatives Will Out-Breed Barren Liberals

Sexy Conservatives Will Out-Breed Barren Liberals

Sexy Conservatives Will Out-Breed Barren Liberals

The last time some Twitter leftist sneered at me and called me a “breeder,” I wondered whether this collectivist genius considered not reproducing to be a wise long-term strategy. The fact is that in America, most of the time it’s the traditional, conservative people who choose to have children. Between their contempt for traditional family life, their abortion fetish, and the vexing problem of the fact that neither XX+XX nor XY+XY equals “baby,” leftists are dropping below their replacement fertility rate. But letting them die out is not enough; we conservatives need to outbreed them.

Basically, we already erotically high-achieving conservatives need to do even better. Sure, it’s a sacrifice, but we owe it to our country.

Liberal women, encouraged by the sour crones of the radical feminist movement, often wait far too long to marry and to begin families. They were lied to – you can’t have it all. Life is choices, and a family is a choice that means trade-offs. Choose unwisely, and one may not be able to undue the relentless ticking of the biological clock.

And as far as liberal men go, well, just look at them. It’s hard muster raw sexual energy when you think foreplay consists of sobbing to your life partner about how you can’t bear the weight of your undeserved phallocentic privilege.

When leftists do breed, it seems less like a joyous reaffirmation of God’s bounty than a concession to a vaguely unpleasant conformity. Here in the heart of blue America, I see coastal liberals pushing their designer strollers with their one sad, designer clothes-clad kid. But it’s less a kid then a receptacle for their own inadequacies and unhappiness.

Maybe they think that by filling up their kids’ lives with “enrichment” activities and piles of expensive stuff they can fill up their own empty lives. Who needs things like God, country and honor anyway? “Those are for those knuckledragging Red State losers! Wait, I’m feeling down – better give the kid to the nanny and take another Adderall with a glass of chardonnay!”
    http://townhall.com/columnists/kurts...erals-n1986978
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You must spread some reputation around....."
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Don't forget the liberal majority abortion rates. Killing off future generations of voters and taxpayers.

Of course those same sexy conservatives enthusiastically send all their children off to die in foreign lands for the glory of the world empire. Maybe it balances out.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Don't forget the liberal majority abortion rates. Killing off future generations of voters and taxpayers.
    That is why they import voters from other countries. They don't care about taxpayers.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    That is why they import voters from other countries. They don't care about taxpayers.
    I get your point.

Well the problem is that you have at least 2 kinds of liberal women. One is the high-class snooty liberal college brat who would be eager to have an abortion before she even has sex. Those ultra-feminists have a hard time keeping guys around anyway with their high maintenance lifestyles and incessant whining.

The other type is the welfare queen, and those probably would have abortions, if they hadn't first noticed a correlation between the number of checks they get in the mail and the number of kids they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Of course those same sexy conservatives enthusiastically send all their children off to die in foreign lands for the glory of the world empire. Maybe it balances out.
    That, and they send their kids off to Marxist universities.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Except it's not true. Minorities who are overwhelmingly democratic have the highest birth rates.

Blech... Thread is useless without pictures.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I've done my part. We've raised three happy, healthy hard working young men. None of them have been arrested, fathered a child out of wedlock or become drug dealers. Maybe I should write a book.

They forget liberals importing future liberals... future liberal that breed fast and a lit.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Except it's not true. Minorities who are overwhelmingly democratic have the highest birth rates.
    I concure minorities, especially poor minorities has the highest birth rates.. most developed or white families have 1-2 kids. In california, i see a lot of minority families have 2-4.

All you racists are reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    I concure minorities, especially poor minorities has the highest birth rates.. most developed or white families have 1-2 kids. In california, i see a lot of minority families have 2-4.

actually, poor people in general have the highest birth rates, minority or not.

It has confounded the aristocracy for centuries.

I saw this movie already.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    actually, poor people in general have the highest birth rates, minority or not.

It has confounded the aristocracy for centuries.
    sex is free entertainment for poor people.

Sexy conservatives are way happier than anyone else.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

If only this were actually true.... Last I checked, Liberals have immigrants and minority populations who reproduce at a considerably higher rate than conservatives. Not only that, these immigrant and minority populations are considerably larger than the traditional conservative populations. I may not be the best at math but having a lower birth rate and lower starting population is not a formula for "breeding" our way to victory.

I tried but I had boys. If this forum is any indication, the Liberty Conservatives had better start having some girls or we're going to go extinct. Polyandry may also be a solution...

Have you SEEN some of those gals that are members of N.O.W.? <shiver!>

Quote Originally Posted by Elias Graves View Post
    I've done my part. We've raised three happy, healthy hard working young men. None of them have been arrested, fathered a child out of wedlock or become drug dealers. Maybe I should write a book.
    Hmmmm . . . a suspect list of virtues. Arguably, anyone who has NOT been arrested in this society needs to get out more. And there is nothing wrong with fathering a child out of wedlock if you take care of it. Wedlock is just an artifact of ancient superstition and control schemes. And drug dealers are economic heroes.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

My in depth study based on driving by public housing would indicate the article is wrong.

"Liberals" don't care about anyone, they enjoy designing social theory, but in reality they don't care about people at all. So, when they are poor, they breed like rabbits, they don't care about the kids living in poor conditions, the momma gets more cash, and gains the glorified single momma status. The baby daddy gets to tap a variety pack of baby mommas. It's win win for them. The wealthy liberals, don't have many kids if any because they want all that luxury for themselves.

Unfortunately or fortunately not sure, the poor liberals outnumber the rich liberals, I'd guess a 100 to 1.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    My in depth study based on driving by public housing would indicate the article is wrong.

"Liberals" don't care about anyone, they enjoy designing social theory, but in reality they don't care about people at all. So, when they are poor, they breed like rabbits, they don't care about the kids living in poor conditions, the momma gets more cash, and gains the glorified single momma status. The baby daddy gets to tap a variety pack of baby mommas. It's win win for them. The wealthy liberals, don't have many kids if any because they want all that luxury for themselves.

Unfortunately or fortunately not sure, the poor liberals outnumber the rich liberals, I'd guess a 100 to 1.
    yeah, because conservatives don't cheat, or have mistresses.

And a lot of people who breed like crazy are conservative.

this whole story is stupid nonsense.

A woman who doesn't like BJ's is not sexy, no matter how many kids she has had.

In fact, sex for procreation is pretty unappealing, from what I hear.

Great. The right can produce more airheads like Carly Fiorina or Sarah Palin.

Banned

Blog Entries
    cant wait until Trig Palin runs for president.

Awesome to see this linked under the "Activism News & Discussion" section.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

All I can say is ZING!!

Hmmmm . . . a suspect list of virtues. Arguably, anyone who has NOT been arrested in this society needs to get out more. And there is nothing wrong with fathering a child out of wedlock if you take care of it. Wedlock is just an artifact of ancient superstition and control schemes. And drug dealers are economic heroes.
    Wow, loved your last post, this one...not so much. I'm not religious myself but whether you think marriage is some "spiritual" thing or not I do think having a mother and father who are committed to each other is a big bonus. Also, I don't support the war on drugs, but I think she is referring to people becoming addicted, which most certainly is harmful.
    Last edited by HankRicther12; 05-06-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast