Thread: Feds Order Baby Returned After Massachusetts Kidnaps Child Due to Motherís Disability

Feds Order Baby Returned After Massachusetts Kidnaps Child Due to Motherís Disability

In an unprecedented move, the federal government has ordered the Department of Children and Families to return a child to her mother. And on Tuesday, we are hearing for the first time directly from the childís family about their 2-year battle with the department.

FOX25ís Investigative Reporter Kerry Kavanaugh examines allegations the state discriminated against this young mother because of her disability. A newborn girl had yet to leave the hospital when DCF decided the 19-year-old mother, with an intellectual disability, was incapable of caring for her. The mother is publicly known by the pseudonym, Sara Gordon. Her battle to get her baby back is now seen as a victory for people with disabilities.

Full Story.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am kinda torn on this article. On the one hand, I don't want the federal government telling states what to do. On the other hand, DCF should be abolished. I am happy this family is re-united.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    I am kinda torn on this article. On the one hand, I don't want the federal government telling states what to do. On the other hand, DCF should be abolished. I am happy this family is re-united.
    Protecting our rights from state-level tyranny is one of the few authorized functions of FedGov. This is a good thing!
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Abolish federal funding to the States that creates a multi-billion dollar foster care/adoption business, and 99% of this all goes away. "Abusive parents" once again will need to be arrested by law enforcement and be prosecuted in a court of law with due process, and if convicted, the local communities will need to figure out what to do with the children.

But as it is now, every child seized is an asset to the State. So the feds developed the problem to begin with.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

She should be seeking redress under title USC 42 section 1983.. Seems like a clear no-brainer case.

The state agency acting under color of law violated the Mother's rights as well as her child's rights... Slam dunk case.

My .02
    Acesfull