Thread: NH Governor to veto Constitutional Carry

Thumbs down NH Governor to veto Constitutional Carry

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hassan's an idiot.

Got enough for an override?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hassan's an idiot.

Not yet, but I can assure you that the next two years will be a massive political fight over this issue. There will only be a handful of legislators needed to override the veto; replacing them in the next election wont be that hard. When that happens it'll get passed into law regardless of the Governor. This also means that the next Gubernatorial race will be about guns heh
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

"Live Free Or Die" Has been Changed , the new Number is 1-800 Tyr anny
    , ,

This is what you get when you allow Democrats and certain types of Republicans to hold office in your state. The fact that you need permission from your government to protect yourself is repugnant, especially when it has been decided by the Supreme Court that the police have no lawful obligation to protect anyone. More repugnant still, that idiot that they interviewed who was crying out being the victim of gun violence didn't seem to realize that the law she is fighting to protect did NOTHING to stop what happened to her.

If I was governor of New Hampshire, I'd pass a law requiring EVERYONE in the state to own a gun and take mandatory marksmanship courses so that sheep like that woman don't exist.
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 04-30-2015 at 06:50 PM.

If you live in NH, I encourage you to contact her.
    271-2121
    http://business.nh.gov/NHGovernor/comments.asp
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hassan's an idiot.

Not likely. There is an identical bill that might be sent to her next year, though.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

my thoughts are, that it is a very good sign that it even came up for a vote.

considering that it has not been challenged since it's inception in 1920. (if I heard that right)

correcting the mistakes of our elders, will take time.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing" Ron Paul.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    If you live in NH, I encourage you to contact her.
    271-2121
    http://business.nh.gov/NHGovernor/comments.asp
    Done.

Thanks Keith.

Glad to have met you the other day BTW.

Keep in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    This is what you get when you allow Democrats and certain types of Republicans to hold office in your state. The fact that you need permission from your government to protect yourself is repugnant, especially when it has been decided by the Supreme Court that the police have no lawful obligation to protect anyone. More repugnant still, that idiot that they interviewed who was crying out being the victim of gun violence didn't seem to realize that the law she is fighting to protect did NOTHING to stop what happened to her.

If I was governor of New Hampshire, I'd pass a law requiring EVERYONE in the state to own a gun and take mandatory marksmanship courses so that sheep like that woman don't exist.

Virgin Utah : City Ordinance; Have gun and ammo at your residence.....

This is my kind of town, you don't get in trouble if you don't comply they just hope you do.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95092

, ,

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Almost as if on cue.... first in WV, now NH... all Demopublican governors doing the party-line deal.

Torches! Pitchforks! Everybody!

Yeah, that's what I feared. Oh well...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Almost as if on cue.... first in WV, now NH... all Demopublican governors doing the party-line deal.

Torches! Pitchforks! Everybody!

Yeah, that's what I feared. Oh well...
    Same thing happened in MT this year He has already vetoed 34 bills this year
    http://billingsgazette.com/news/gove...df02ee29d.html

People will keep trying and gun rights will be recognized in more and more states (that don't start with a C).

I'm more concerned this is going to get Ayotte re-elected. I would rather Hassan wins and some future Republican governor signs this.

New Hampshire doesn't have some demographic problem that a Republican Governor can't get in power in the next 10 years. Also every 2 years they have a Gubernatorial election.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.