Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Live now: Baltimore looting, burning, rioting

Citizens lining up to protect the police on W. North Ave. in Baltimore.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Yes yes, I know...

teh anarcheez

How did I know that opinion on the events on Baltimore was going to come down along anarchist/minarchist lines?

The latter's hatred of the state blinds them to everything else.

Yes indeed.

There's no reason for libertarians to be defending criminals, nor becoming hysterical over calls for the legitimate suppression thereof.

And it does hurt our movement politically.
    You obviously have a misunderstanding of anarchy.

How misleading a headline is this?
    Last edited by mac_hine; 04-29-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_hine View Post
    Citizens lining up to protect the police on W. North Ave. in Baltimore.

That is a very powerful picture.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That is a very powerful picture.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    That is what I figured. Libtards being pansies, reporting on their feelings rather than numbers.

What is simple? Are you going to let somebody $#@! all over you? The X factor is that you're doing something. Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
    I don't know what I would do in a situation like that until it happens, I'm not going to tell someone all they had to do is arm up and their business would have been saved. I might tell them it's a possible solution that comes at great risk.

Well, I have to say, I'm glad to see some progress on this thread. I hadn't checked in since early morning hours.

It's nice to see some of the more sensible people on this forum have shamed some of the less sensible people here into backpedaling their blood lust and hatred for the "welfare thugs" a reasonable amount. Remember that shame. You need more of it.

Isn't it grand how most people don't care to look at all that stuff you've posted in the last 48 hours and it will likely be buried and forgotten once a new fad hits the boards?

Forgotten by men anyway.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    If the thugs know shop owners are armed and ready to defend their life, liberty and property I think it is a major deterrent.
    Some would rather die on their knees.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And of course, he's being condemned by the leftists for saying so.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Here's what Rand has to say about it.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ltimore-morals
    Yep, true enough. But who has fostered this? Who awarded this behavior? Think...it's not that cut and dry.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

So Rand says it's because of "moral decline".

Hmmm. Lack of what morals, Rand? How exactly do we become more moral? Seems to me the Rothbardians infesting these boards just want to kill all the immoral people. But Rand is scared to say the real answer. Why?

Yep, true enough. But who has fostered this? Who awarded this behavior? Think...it's not that cut and dry.
    The CVS drug store?

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    So Rand says it's because of "moral decline".

Hmmm. Lack of what morals, Rand? How exactly do we become more moral? Seems to me the Rothbardians infesting these boards just want to kill all the immoral people. But Rand is scared to say the real answer. Why?
    It's a moral decline to let yourself become wards of the state and in essence, rag dolls for the police state. What's the old saying? If you can't be responsible for yourself, then likely some government entity will do it for you? Do we see police rampaging in Asian communities?

And there is no riot right now. At this time. So are you ready to talk about, acknowledge and condemn the root causes of the riots? Are you ready to be equally as vehement in demanding that police that break the law and give "nickel rides" receive as harsh a treatment as a you would dole out for a rioter?

And of course, he's being condemned by the leftists for saying so.
    And some leftists on here are condemning him for saying so,.. and Condemning Rothbard too just for good measure.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The CVS drug store?
    Chick-filet

The CVS drug store?
    You don't do a lot thinking outside the box, eh?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

You don't do a lot thinking outside the box, eh?
    I do when the situation dictates it.

Condemning rioting and looting doesn't require thinking outside of the box.

And some leftists on here are condemning him for saying so,.. and Condemning Rothbard too just for good measure.
    Rothbard deserves to be condemned. Who on this board is condemning Rothbard except me!! LOLOLOL. Please show me their post, I would love to have a beer with them.

Does it sting or something?

Property rights this, property rights that. You people are hilarious. You learn everything by social osmosis having no clue what your idols actually think or why they think that way. Rothbard is poison. He extrapolates from a life-boat scenario of self-defense to philosophically conclude that it's "Ethical" to beat the $#@! out of someone to achieve liberty. He's a slick-talking fool who despises pacifism taught by Christ and Tolstoy openly.

Non aggression
    self-ownership
    property rights

blah, blah, blah, buzz word crap.

I will take it a step further. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RIGHTS. Your Creator didn't give you any. He gave you commands. Commands he wrote on your conscience. You are obliged to follow them. You can enshrine whatever principles you want in some contract or constitution and "trust" that your fellow man will keep his word, but you still have to follow the rules of your conscience or God is going to compensate you accordingly.

You own nothing. Your body isn't yours, your property isn't yours, your life isn't yours.

God gave you everything. And depending on how you treat what He gave you is what will determine what He gives you next. Pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Rothbard deserves to be condemned. Who on this board is condemning Rothbard except me!! LOLOLOL. Please show me their post, I would love to have a beer with them.

Does it sting or something?

Property rights this, property rights that. You people are hilarious. You learn everything by social osmosis having no clue what your idols actually think or why they think that way. Rothbard is poison. He extrapolates from a life-boat scenario of self-defense to philosophically conclude that it's "Ethical" to beat the $#@! out of someone to achieve liberty. He's a slick-talking fool who despises pacifism taught by Christ and Tolstoy openly.

Non aggression
    self-ownership
    property rights

blah, blah, blah, buzz word crap.

I will take it a step further. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RIGHTS. Your Creator didn't give you any. He gave you commands. Commands he wrote on your conscience. You are obliged to follow them. You can enshrine whatever principles you want in some contract or constitution and "trust" that your fellow man will keep his word, but you still have to follow the rules of your conscience or God is going to compensate you accordingly.

You own nothing. Your body isn't yours, your property isn't yours, your life isn't yours.

God gave you everything. And depending on how you treat what He gave you is what will determine what He gives you next. Pretty simple.
    Even a Pseudo Christian leftist.

The New York Post reported yesterday that Kang Wong, an 84 year old man, was walking against a light in Manhattan’s Upper West Side when police gestured at him to stop. The man, who reportedly doesn’t speak much English, didn’t understand the order. Says one witness:

“The guy didn’t seem to speak English. The cop walked him over to the Citibank” near the northeast corner of 96th and Broadway, said one witness, Ian King, a Fordham University law student.

The cops, at the intersection to ticket jaywalkers just 12 hours after pedestrian Samantha Lee was killed, proceeded to write Wong a ticket. However, Wong still apparently didn’t understand what was going on, and started to walk away from the cop.

“The cop tried to pull him back, and that’s when he began to struggle with the cop,” said King, 24. “As soon as he pushed the cop, it was like cops started running in from everywhere.”

Wong was left bleeding and dazed with cuts to his face.

Wong was taken to the hospital, and later the local police precinct, where his 41-year-old son attempted to find out what Wong was charged with. After several hours, Wong’s son discovered that his father had been arrested for jaywalking, resisting arrest, obstructing governmental administration, and disorderly conduct.

http://reappropriate.co/2014/01/84yo...rriers-blamed/

Here's a great interview with Judge Nap.

Tuesday on “The Alan Colmes Show,” Alan spoke with Senior Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano about the ongoing situation in Baltimore as well as the drone strike announced last week that left two hostages dead, including one American. Judge Napolitano also recently wrote a powerful column about protecting the rights of citizens and their property during events like the Baltimore riots.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2015/04/28/...for-baltimore/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    3 shootings in past 2 hours. 2 head shots and a leg.

For reference Washington DC is about 48 miles from Hazel Street.
    Last edited by presence; 04-29-2015 at 02:28 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Even a Pseudo Christian leftist.
    You want to know the secret to how I know that I'm doing a good job?

When self-important self-declared experts and gatekeepers have lots of words for people who don't write so well, or don't have a lot of education in certain areas, but when I speak up all I get is called names.

Do you know the psychological reason why you are doing this? It isn't to scare me. It's to scare the weak people you've latched on to to feed your ego. If they like you, then instinctively they will see you name call me and if they are truly weak they will shy away from me. It's a domination tactic.

You can call me names all day long. The great thing about this medium is it's public. I'm reacting to you publicly. I'm more concerned about changing the lurkers than fixing your noggin'.

You gatekeepers and pharisees and intellectuals and false preachers are just opponents. It's the reader I'm interested in. You guys don't typically read. Your too busy looking at yourself in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And so has every American. In fact most American's do not even know the true history of this country.
    Amen. That's where it's going. They are creating mindless consumers who do not dare question authority. Take out a mortgage. Pay your taxes. Cheer for your favorite sports team. Keep an eye on your neighbor. Be a PATRIOTIC American. It's total horse$#@!. At some point, I expect Rod Serling to pop out from behind the curtain and tell me that's it just an elaborate hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, they are not.

What, do you think thousands of people just decided to riot one fine day for no good reason?

Freddie Gray is not an isolated incident.

This kind of abuse happens day in and day out, police beatings, "nickel rides", shootings and being railroaded into prison.
    And then when you find that some of the most important records society can keep are absent from the record, and subpoena documents to prove it, the sheriff fails to appear on subpoena. And, of course the judge has no problem with that.

Which serves very well to perpetuate the prison/police state, not to mention the secrecy by which treason is conducted.

Let the Dark Knight Rise

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    How do you think they should stop the violence?
    Call Batman?

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You have no idea what it's like to be black here, do you? Try getting a job as a black.

Nothing has changed much since the War Between the States except that black families were purposely destroyed by LBJ's programs; until that time, they were stronger than most white families. After the War on Poverty destroyed the black family, the WoD became the only way many could even feed themselves.

This great film was made right after WWII about finding out why it was like to be Jewish in America, in the 1940s. It is the same for blacks now-

Except you're forgetting the ones who don't want a job.

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast