Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Live now: Baltimore looting, burning, rioting

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    I got a better one (and mine is bigger).
    Your comparison is $#@!. It's right there in the pictures. Wrecked cop car vs. wrecked news van.

The recent riots in Boston and Baltimore arose from grievances against the state

The white riots I posted occurred for no legitimate reason whatsoever

You can pretend that those two are equivalent if you want, but you're just going to end up looking even stupider than normal.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shots fired at the liquor store.

Dispatcher just rattled off about 5 silent alarms going off.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Camerman assaulted

Liquor Store being looted. Please no jokes.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nation of Islam Trying To Dissuade Looting Mob

Last edited by AuH20; 04-27-2015 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Camerman assaulted

Just awful. Hopefully no one gets seriously injured like Reginald Denny back in 1992 when he was nearly beaten to death.

April 29th 1992 there was a riot in the streets tell me were where you?
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/0...ps-call-truce/

In a move reminiscent of the Los Angeles gang truce during the Rodney King protests, Baltimore area Bloods and Crips have agreed to put aside their rivalry and focus on fighting rogue police officers.

Last Saturday, both Bloods and Crips marched side by side in the Baltimore rallies against police brutality. Putting aside differences, both groups united in one voice to demand “Justice for Freddie Grey.”
    Reports among members indicate that members of the Nation of Islam organization brokered the truce, much the same as happened in Los Angeles two decades ago.

“I can say with honesty those brothers demonstrated they can be united for a common good,” Carlos Muhammad, a minister at Nation of Islam’s Mosque No. 6 said.

“At the rally, they made the call that they must be united on that day. It should be commended,” he continued.

“We can unite and stop killing one another, and the Bloods and the Crips can help rebuild their community,” Muhammad said in an interview with the The Daily Beast.

A community organizer, DeRay McKesson, confirmed the ceasefire between the groups.
    Nation of Islam is huge in Baltimore. At virtually every major intersection, there is always some guy standing around in a cheap polyester suit selling sweet potato pies and copies of The Final Call.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's the problem.

We talk.

Others do...even if wrong they do.
    Then how about storm the castle? March down to the nearest police precinct and start slitting throats. That's something I could get behind. Looting local businesses and destroying private property is at the very least myopic, and more than likely a bunch of opportunistic barbarian thugs taking what they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_hine View Post
    Then how about storm the castle? March down to the nearest police precinct and start slitting throats. That's something I could get behind. Looting local businesses and destroying private property is at the very least myopic, and more than likely a bunch of opportunistic barbarian thugs taking what they can get.
    It sounds like exactly that may be happening, see my post above yours.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Momford&Monument SWAT team w/ a Bearcat moving in.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

rioting and arson now on the east side.

I want to say I heard this wrong, but the news guy just said they were calling up 500,000 cops from other states in the eastern US and a similar number of NG troops. This is after they pulled in cops from the rest of the state and deployed the state NG... WTF!
    local schools are also closed tomorrow at least.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

West Baltimore has been a powderkeg for years. This could go on for days.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    Shots fired at the liquor store.

Dispatcher just rattled off about 5 silent alarms going off.

"First spot we hit it was my liquor store
    I finally got all that alcohol I can't afford"

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    rioting and arson now on the east side.

I want to say I heard this wrong, but the news guy just said they were calling up 500,000 cops from other states in the eastern US and a similar number of NG troops. This is after they pulled in cops from the rest of the state and deployed the state NG... WTF!
    local schools are also closed tomorrow at least.
    Well, you know how it is.... ya never have enough cops when you are dealing with people who are having problems with cops.

Those items all have functional uses. Sneakers and jeans are mere garb made in some Asian sweatshop as opposed to something valuable.
    I'm sure I can read through the books and find that art, rum, and other trinkets were stolen as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Yes, agreed. These random acts of illegality must be condemned. Law & Order is the fabric that holds this great country together, and it must be maintained.

Thank you, for your continued support for the laws of this great country.
    Nothing says f*ck the Police like looting and robbing your mom and pop neighbors...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_hine View Post
    Don't even have to. Besides, didn't we see a wrecked cop car?

What specific part of the west side are you talking about, exactly? I used to live on the west side, and my neighborhood was very peacefully integrated. By all means, name some west side neighborhoods that can be described as a "powderkeg".

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Don't even have to. Besides, didn't we see a wrecked cop car?
    There has been more than one. Perhaps this time around, people for the most part are realizing who the real enemy is.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No kidding! Anyone remember MOVE in Philly? West Baltimore is solid row houses...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=4651126

At 5:30 that evening, a Philadelphia police helicopter dropped a bomb onto the roof of the house in an effort to drive MOVE members out.

Accounts differ on why the fire wasn't snuffed out, despite the dozen fire trucks surrounding the block. Ramona Africa, the sole surviving adult in the house, says police fired on MOVE members as they tried to escape the burning house. Police say the MOVE members ran in and out of the house firing at them. Police ordered their officers and fire fighters to stay back. What is clear is that four hours later, 61 houses on the block were gone, and everyone inside the MOVE house, except for Ramona Africa and a 13-year-old boy, was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    What specific part of the west side are you talking about, exactly? I used to live on the west side, and my neighborhood was very peacefully integrated. By all means, name some west side neighborhoods that can be described as a "powderkeg".
    Sandtown-Winchester.

"Handguns in the crowds"

"Shots fired in the Northwest"

baltimore cop throwing a rock at protesters

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Cop just rattled off 4 separate areas where looting is going on.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Sandtown-Winchester.
    That has always been the worst of the west side neighborhoods. But how exactly is it a "powderkeg"? I don't ever remember anything happening there, that didn't also happen elsewhere in the city as well. There was no more racial tension there, than elsewhere. I've spent time in just about every part of the west side, including Sandtown-Winchester, and never had any problems. I lived within walking distance to there, and one friend of mine lived even closer, and never had any problems.

Burned down a brand new senior center that was built by a church. That will show those Police!

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    That has always been the worst of the west side neighborhoods. But how exactly is it a "powderkeg"? I don't ever remember anything happening there, that didn't also happen elsewhere in the city as well. There was no more racial tension there, than elsewhere. I've spent time in just about every part of the west side, including Sandtown-Winchester, and never had any problems. I lived within walking distance to there, and one friend of mine lived even closer, and never had any problems.
    It's been blighted since the 1960s. And with the Bloods and Crips dominating that area, it's not exactly a shock when this termite hill is disturbed.

Just something to think about. This rioting and looting was organized with social media apps on smart phones?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...phone-Networks
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...420-story.html

Police outlined for the first time this month their usage of the stingray, pegging it at more than 4,300 times — a figure experts called a "huge number" compared to a trickle of disclosures in other cities.

So anyone that used social media as part of this is prety screwed, but at the same time the cops let it happen and apparently just tracked them.

on a more positive note, it's wet and I think more rain is coming.

15 officers injured
    27+ arrested

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast