Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Live now: Baltimore looting, burning, rioting

Live now: Baltimore looting, burning, rioting

Fun and games in Baltimore.

According to some reports, it appears that a lot of the looting is local teenagers organizing flash mobs on social media.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MD-Baltimore-police-car-burns-1.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	204.1 KB 
ID:	4084

http://www.cnn.com/videos

http://www.cnn.com/go/?stream=CNN

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/04...p-news-videos/

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/show/c...re-live-video/

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/show/c...re-live-video/

It's for the children!

Local citizen stands against looters:

Obama statement on looting and arson:

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-28-2015 at 11:39 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by presence; 04-27-2015 at 07:53 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

What is interesting is that police were throwing bricks back. Of course, this kind of response serves to solicit a prescribed response. I believe that video of police throwing bricks is up at and running over at Ruptly.

Coming to a city near you?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

It would be pretty stupid to add more cops to the situation.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    How do you think they should stop the violence?
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Standard procedure will be followed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    If it's violence against cops, just get the cops out of the way and there would be no violence.

Putting them out there in lines is just asking for somebody to take a pot shot at em.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pull back and wait until they all kill each other, run out of crap to steal or get bored and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Pull back and wait until they all kill each other, run out of crap to steal or get bored and move on.
    Yeah, the police just have to show they are in control.

Hope they don't get surprised.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

All I gotta say is I wouldn't let anyone riot and tear down my community.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Clearly it's an active threat situation. Send in the drones.

/s
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If it's violence against cops, just get the cops out of the way and there would be no violence.

Putting them out there in lines is just asking for somebody to take a pot shot at em.
    Ya but that would just encourage more violence against cops, if that tactic is allowed to work.

Therefore, more violence against the civilians is necessary, to end their more violence against cops.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Reminds me of:
    Blues vs Greens, 25.000-30.000 rioters were killed.

Last years of empires.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Here is The Mayor of Baltimore's take on that:

Rawlings-Blake stated:

"And I've made it very clear that I worked with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech. It's a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars, and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wish to destroy, space to do that as well
    http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...space-do-video
    Last edited by mad cow; 04-27-2015 at 05:26 PM.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Yeah, the police just have to show they are in control.

Hope they don't get surprised.
    Baltimore is a war zone on good days. I'd assume the cops aren't going to take many risks to save anything from the looting and burning.

My answer to that is don't live in a community where there are people that would riot.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't let your mother catch you out there rioting!

Gov. declares state of emergency; activates National Guard

BALTIMORE —Gov. Larry Hogan signed an executive order Monday declaring a state of emergency and activating the National Guard.

Police officers were injured, stores were looted and fires were set Monday evening as vandals ran through Baltimore.

City police say as many as seven officers have been injured Monday afternoon in northwest Baltimore, where a large group of juveniles converged and began to throw bricks and other items at officers. The officers were injured with broken bones and cuts, and one was unresponsive.

The CVS store at North and Pennsylvania avenues was set on fire around 6:15 p.m. Police have asked motorists to avoid the area of North Avenue between Monroe Street and Druid Hill Avenue.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/downtown-...onday/32595778

It is mostly poor who riot. People who feel they have no option.

Cops showing up today in riot gear apparently helped spark this.
    cops are not setting up roadblocks so unsuspecting people are driving into this mess.
    Gov just called out the National Guard
    Meme flyer if spreading promoting 24 hours of violence.
    bunch of liquor stores have been looted and people are getting drunk in the street - I'm sure that will "help" the situation
    rioters moving toward/into good neighborhoods.
    CVS totally destroyed
    one homemade bomb found
    several cars destroyed.

-t

7 officers down, some have broken bones, one is unconscious.
    crips are not approving of the rioting and even protected a reporter on the ground.
    tear gas and pepper balls use planned

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    rioters moving toward/into good neighborhoods.
    LOL. Never gonna happen.

They don't even loot stores right in the middle of the riot area if the owner actually stays to defend it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    10pm-5am curfew for 1+ week for entire city of Baltimore
    9pm -5am for 14 and under - permanent during school year already in effect.

All police leave cancelled and additional forces called in from other departments.

Overheard on Baltimore PD Special Event scanner channel:
    "50-70 from Anarundel county, all swatted up"

"all officers check your aim"

Nor would I, but I certainly wouldn't ask the cops to stop it for me.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

According to some reports, it appears that a lot of the looting is local teenagers organizing flash mobs on social media.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Good work LBJ. Helluva job...

This is like $#@!ting on your own doorstep. At some point you've got to come home. I have no idea what the solution is but I am 100% sure this is not it

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast