Thread: Rand has a design shirt contest going now. 2 winners have their shirt in campaign store!

Rand has a design shirt contest going now. 2 winners have their shirt in campaign store!

http://randpaul.com/t-shirt-contest

Loving the interaction with the community. I hope to see some awesome shirts! I might have to participate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.dropbox.com/.../Rand_Logo_grassrootsteam.eps

This is official grassroots logo posted by Rand's official facebook. I think we should post some ideas here. I could care less if I win, I just want some awesome shirt ideas.

Read my shirt, NO NEW TAXES! But for real this time...

"Time for a president with vision. DR. Paul 2016"

no copyright here, use it if you want, I don't do photoshop.
    "I am a bird"

I like the "vision" idea. I would like this tied in with the fact that he is an eye doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by kbs021 View Post
    Read my shirt, NO NEW TAXES! But for real this time...
    "No new taxes. No, really."

Edit: Nvm I see it.
    Last edited by orenbus; 04-27-2015 at 02:35 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've had an idea in my head and I was going to ask any RPFers with graphic skills to help me.

Seems like the time to go for it now with this contest happening.

I think it may be a winner but if not, I'm sure it would be a popular print for folks around here.

If anyone wants to collaborate pm me

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Where on his facebook did you find this?
    A reply to someone in the comments wanting the official logo for the shirt contest. They reply was made by the official Rand Paul Facebook.
    Last edited by kbs021; 04-27-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    "Time for a president with vision. DR. Paul 2016"

no copyright here, use it if you want, I don't do photoshop.
    on the back "don't let hindsight be 20/20" lol

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Anyone know all the things you can use to design this shirt lol I am not as up to date with designing items. Photoshop and what all else? I really want to help

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    forgive my horrible paint skills
    Brilliant!

I put that link inside image tags so it shows up on the forum:

Anyone know all the things you can use to design this shirt lol I am not as up to date with designing items. Photoshop and what all else? I really want to help
    http://www.sumopaint.com/home/

http://pixlr.com/editor
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://s569.photobucket.com/user/Nic...yldey.jpg.html

Someone put this picture up on FB as an entry.
    Looks awesome. Upload it here: http://randpaul.com/t-shirt-contest

Sorry I meant that one has already been uploaded! Just wanted to show you guys what people are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    Brilliant!

I put that link inside image tags so it shows up on the forum:

http://www.sumopaint.com/home/

http://pixlr.com/editor
    Shouldn't that say CLINTON BUSH 1988 (not CLINTON BUSH 1984)

My aging brain says 1984 race was Reagan vs. Mondale (albeit with Bush as VP on the ticket). No Clinton was involved in the 1984 Presidential race to my recollection.

First time Bill Clinton was on National radar screen was 1988 when he made a disastrous speech to the Democratic Convention that went on and on and on and bored everyone to tears. I think that he was the sitting AR governor at the time. He was briefly a laughing stock because of that speech. But it was a start to giving him name recognition that enabled him to run for the Democratic nom in 1992, which he of course won before winning the presidency with a lot of help from Ross Perot who split the right-of-center vote.
    Last edited by francisco; 04-27-2015 at 05:35 PM.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

[QUOTE=francisco;5854850]Shouldn't that say CLINTON BUSH 1988 (not CLINTON BUSH 1984) QUOTE]

https://youtu.be/FpK28uNgBmU

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES

Last edited by dannno; 04-28-2015 at 04:06 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

how about "dont drone me bro...just kidding, drone me"

Restore America's Vision
    RAND2016

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! 'em all
    Vote for Paul

Rand Paul 2016

- ML

Well, the most bestest shirt would definitely be:

RAND2016

Vote for me and all your wildest dreams will come true.

a la Pedro

I mean it's nerdy, it's pop culturey, and most of his supporters believe that.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Would "I demand Rand!"-shirts sell well?

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Okay shirts are due tomorrow. I got a question. Can we use the brand name Verizon on the shirt? Thinking about a nice shirt regarding Rand's recent comments
    There isn't a Mr. Verizon, Get a Warrant! Stop NSA Spying with Rand." I hope that we can give them some awesome shirts