Thread: LGBT Activists Overrun and Interfere with Black Pastor Rally for Marriage

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

LGBT Activists Overrun and Interfere with Black Pastor Rally for Marriage

Sickos keep pushing. Why cannot they allow dialogue or free speech? I guess they are under the assumption that society has everyone so brainwashed that no one would ever dare place their hands on a rampaging LGBT activist.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...arriage-rally/

A leader of the Coalition of African-American Pastors (CAAP) who spoke at the March for Marriage in Russellville, Arkansas Saturday was interrupted in her address when LGBT activists with protest signs and rainbow flags ran up on the stage with her, attempting to disrupt the event.

Dr. Deborah De Sousa Owens, who along with her husband Rev. William Owens leads CAAP, was the scheduled speaker at this smaller March for Marriage in support of traditional marriage sponsored by the Russellville Tea Party.

Owens, a licensed Church of God in Christ (COGIC) evangelist and missionary, told Breitbart News between 60-70 counter-protesters appeared at the event and at least three LGBT activists ran up onto the stage with her as she was speaking, attempting to disrupt her address by shouting out questions to her, trying to intimidate her.

“I asked the police to remove him,” Owens said, “but they didn’t and I continued speaking, ignoring the interruptions.”

“The group of mostly young people continued harassing our group, and were trying to talk over me and bully me,” she said. “I have never seen anything like it.”
    Owens noted the clever strategy of the militant LGBT community.

“If you don’t believe in gay marriage you are a bigot and a hater,” she paraphrased the theme of gay activists, adding:

The LGBT community even goes so far as to equate their so-called struggle to the civil rights struggle of the 50s and 60s…The civil rights struggle was for blacks to be seen as humans…The civil rights movement didn’t infringe on anyone else’s right. It didn’t seek to take anyone’s rights away…

But same-sex marriage advocates don’t only want the right to marry – they want to take away our rights in the process…They stand proudly for same-sex marriage, but dare anyone to disagree. If you believe in traditional marriage then they want to fine you, jail you, and taunt you.

Last edited by AuH20; 04-27-2015 at 12:20 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The civil rights struggle was for blacks to be seen as humans…The civil rights movement didn’t infringe on anyone else’s right. It didn’t seek to take anyone’s rights away…

But same-sex marriage advocates don’t only want the right to marry – they want to take away our rights in the process…They stand proudly for same-sex marriage, but dare anyone to disagree. If you believe in traditional marriage then they want to fine you, jail you, and taunt you.

That's really a crock. The civil rights movement for blacks was no better; its all an affront to private property and freedom of association.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

In her address, Owens thanked all who came out for the March to “stand for God’s design for marriage: one man, one woman, period!”
    Good, then don't get gay married and stop telling other people what to do!! That is such an un-American stance to have.

I would have been right up on stage with the LGBT activists on this one - as the police told them, 'they are allowed to yell'.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Good, then don't get gay married and stop telling other people what to do!! That is such an un-American stance to have.

I would have been right up on stage with the LGBT activists on this one - as the police told them, 'they are allowed to yell'.
    Then you should have been arrested for trespassing. If they didn't pay for the stage use then that's what they did. Property rights aren't pretty.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Then you should have been arrested for trespassing. If they didn't pay for the stage use then that's what they did. Property rights aren't pretty.
    Judging from the pictures at http://www.couriernews.com/view/mobi...ets-opposition, it appears as thought the protests were occurring in a public place.

According to that article, the protest began at the Russellville Train Depot, which is likely open to the public, and continued to the Pope County Courthouse, which is probably owned by the public.

It doesn't look like there was any actual trespassing involved at all
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    Judging from the pictures at http://www.couriernews.com/view/mobi...ets-opposition, it appears as thought the protests were occurring in a public place.

According to that article, the protest began at the Russellville Train Depot, which is likely open to the public, and continued to the Pope County Courthouse, which is probably owned by the public.

It doesn't look like there was any actual trespassing involved at all
    Thanks for that clarification. As usual reporting is crappy. My take away was that there was an actual stage and an issue of a permit for the event.

“If you don’t believe in gay marriage you are a bigot and a hater,” she paraphrased the theme of gay activists, adding:
    Of course, there is another option, ****. Some of us don't believe in government sanctioned marriage.

Oh yes, and more coloreds to be embraced by the lily white neo-cons who have the nerve to call themselves liberty minded. Time to call Rick Santorum, religious nuts.

“Blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians, people of faith who believe in God’s design for marriage need to let their collective voices be heard,” she said. “It’s time for We the People to rise.”
    Ohhh, that is just so sweet. Maybe you should make a song in the vein of We are the World. Dumbass.

Oh well; looks like all these imbeciles got the publicity they wanted.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-27-2015 at 01:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.