Thread: High School Protest Erupts After Officials Tell Students Not to Discuss Sex Assault Cases

High School Protest Erupts After Officials Tell Students Not to Discuss Sex Assault Cases

http://benswann.com/high-school-prot...assault-cases/

Students at Pittsburgh's Plum High School organized a protest in defense of free speech rights this morning after police and school officials held an assembly last Friday at which students were told that they could face criminal charges if they make comments on social media discussing an ongoing investigation into sexual assault allegations against two teachers at the school.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As long as the details are truthful and there isn't a gag order or similar I don't see how they could find something to charge them with......wait 3 felonies a day....

They could face civil penalties if the teachers choose to sue. Other than that f*ck their authority.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They could face civil penalties if the teachers choose to sue. Other than that f*ck their authority.
    Civil penalties would only hold true if the kids were not telling the truth. Telling the truth doesn't carry a civil penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Civil penalties would only hold true if the kids were not telling the truth. Telling the truth doesn't carry a civil penalty.
    Correct. This was my implication by italicizing the word "could."

I hope they talk about that $#@! all day long. Telling the proles they can't fedbook may wake up a few more. Whatever it takes for people to awaken from the statism slumber is good to me.

By they way, the teachers did it. Come at me.