Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul having new fundraiser NOW! BRING IT ON BLITZ! 16k donated so far!

Rand Paul having new fundraiser NOW! BRING IT ON BLITZ! 16k donated so far!

https://secure.randpaul.com/?movementbegins&sr=426fb1

He is advertising it on Facebook. Deadline is April 30th! Here is his description...

Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman just held a meeting with a group of her top donors in Manhattan where he distributed a memo calling me out - by name - in the very first paragraph!
    The Washington Machine's attack dogs are gunning for me with everything they've got.
    But I am not backing down.
    Instead, I've got a message for the entire Washington establishment:
    "BRING IT ON!"
    I'm going to give them a fight like they've never seen!
    But today, I'm counting on you to help me deliver that message loud and clear by chipping in a contribution to my "Bring It On" fundraising blitz right away.
    Can I count on your support by the April 30th deadline?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbs021 View Post
    https://secure.randpaul.com/?movementbegins&sr=426fb1

He is advertising it on Facebook. Deadline is April 30th! Here is his description...

Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman just held a meeting with a group of her top donors in Manhattan where he distributed a memo calling me out - by name - in the very first paragraph!
    The Washington Machine's attack dogs are gunning for me with everything they've got.
    But I am not backing down.
    Instead, I've got a message for the entire Washington establishment:
    "BRING IT ON!"
    I'm going to give them a fight like they've never seen!
    But today, I'm counting on you to help me deliver that message loud and clear by chipping in a contribution to my "Bring It On" fundraising blitz right away.
    Can I count on your support by the April 30th deadline?
    thank you for sharing
    No - No - No - No

No problem! I would set the goal around 200k for this probably. We have been hitting around 10-15k a day normally so I think 200k would be great so soon after Rand's first money bomb. The last I checked we had raised 2.250 million on the last money bomb a few days ago.

25 cents till 18k
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

What did the memo say?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenliad View Post
    What did the memo say?
    Not sure, but I am sure something like, "help us fight Rand Paul and the Republican Right Wing Extremists!"

Not sure, but I am sure something like, "help us fight Rand Paul and the Republican Right Wing Extremists!"
    Wow so now even Rand's own website is against him huh? That is not good.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Moving at about 2k/hr

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No the memo from Hillary's Campaign Chairman lol

Any way to test/take advantage of this Dan Bilzerian guys social network? See if he really stands with Rand and will tweet/facebook/instagram this to his 8 million followers???

I have noticed that Rand's FB likes spiked a bit yesterday which could have been because of that pic.

I have noticed that Rand's FB likes spiked a bit yesterday which could have been because of that pic.
    Rand is calling it a fundraising "blitz" and Dan's nickname is blitz so it was the first thing that came to mind. I'm not really into the social media stuff but seems like a "challenge" to Dan to prove his power as the so called king of social media could be in order and quite beneficial....

Lol I didn't notice that! That's interesting.

Boom 20K. Let's try to push this and get as much as we can. See yall tomorrow

//
    Last edited by presence; 04-26-2015 at 10:11 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Thank you for your $25.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2134531.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbdumb View Post
    Rand is calling it a fundraising "blitz" and Dan's nickname is blitz so it was the first thing that came to mind. I'm not really into the social media stuff but seems like a "challenge" to Dan to prove his power as the so called king of social media could be in order and quite beneficial....

Bilzerian just changed his profile pic at facebook in the past hour; his twitter is promoting the hashtag

#Bilzerian16

Which appears to be gathering "I'd vote for you dude" type commentary... While he points back to his convo with Rand and his tweet:

" @Drrandpaul is a terrible liar, and likes guns which means, he will most likely make a good president "

Bilzerian isn't even old enough to be president.

note the #bilzerian16 tag following in his rand "endorsement"
    Last edited by presence; 04-26-2015 at 10:16 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Been away from the forum for awhile... im in for $25

i wish they had the option to opt out of the donor name ticker

Research project (Hof University and Big Data Analytics Research Lab at Goethe-University Frankfurt): It aims to find US political topics in tweets in real time

https://twitter.com/politwiUS

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Research project (Hof University and Big Data Analytics Research Lab at Goethe-University Frankfurt): It aims to find US political topics in tweets in real time

https://twitter.com/politwiUS

It looks like he is cross promoting bilzerian16 from his personal account to gain a following for it... What the end game is for that account could be interesting. Getting people engaged, cross promoting/transferring those engaged people to another account, turn that account into a Rand endorsement that follows/updates up until the election?????

I've just started researching all the ways to take advantage of social media for my own business and this pretty much fits right into a solid marketing mold.
    Last edited by dumbdumb; 04-26-2015 at 11:41 PM.

total_donors: 382
    total_amount: $21651.67

tracking...

I do think we need a fundraising sub-forum in order to make it a high priority for the grassroots.

Quote Originally Posted by Okaloosa View Post
    I do think we need a fundraising sub-forum in order to make it a high priority for the grassroots.
    Great idea, plus rep for this. So where do I send Hitlery my 2 cents worth.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, I didn't think Hillary's people would bite so early.

Rand has been trying to get them to bite for months now, and her team has avoided it. If her campaign manager really included Rand's name, it was a major slip up. It looks like Rand wants to convert it.

Now, if we could just get Hillary, herself, to acknowledge Rand...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

46k now keeping it steady. See y'all tomorrow

/.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-18-2016 at 07:43 AM.

I don't know who this Bilzerian character is, or whether his comment is intended to be complemtary of Rand or otherwise, but I suppose it'd be prudent to make hay while the sun's shining. Frankly, I don't like/trust anybody who's spent that much time in a gym: ala Fight Club, self-improvement is masturbation. But to each his own.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 04-27-2015 at 09:12 PM.

The straight line between 2 and 8PM is because I missed some data due to my server being down.

1270 donors so far with 56710 donated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast