Thread: Clinton Cash ... "The Tangled Clinton Web"– Fox News Reporting [COMPLETE]

Clinton Cash ... "The Tangled Clinton Web"– Fox News Reporting [COMPLETE]

I normally don't promote or watch Faux news but this video is too good to ignore. They both belong in prison.

And once you watch that, make sure to watch the latest ep. of vice regarding the rebuilding of Haiti. It all ties together.

Here is just a snippet, once I find the full I'll post it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is also something to think about with regard to the donors. I think we can shut down the CGI and insist our allies improve their human rights standards.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

"The Tangled Clinton Web"
    There's a lot of hands in that pot....

That was pretty interesting to watch. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. At least it's out there.
    "I am a bird"

STEPHANOPOULOS FLOORED AS GINGRICH, BLOOMBERG EDITORS DETAIL SERIOUSNESS OF ‘CLINTON CASH

The former public face of Bill Clinton’s White House—and current host of ABC News’ This Week—George Stephanopoulos was floored as two prominent journalists and the Republican Speaker of the House from his Clinton days, Newt Gingrich, laid out for him just how bad the “Clinton Cash” book is for his old bosses.

During the show’s roundtable panel after Clinton Cash author Peter Schweizer appeared on the show for a lengthy interview, Stephanopoulos teamed with Democratic strategist Donna Brazile in an attempt to discredit Schweizer. But it started with Stephanopoulos making a shocking admission: Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign wouldn’t send out any official surrogates or spokespeople to defend her on this scandal.

More:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...-clinton-cash/

Thank you so much for posting that. We no longer get cable, but I was interested in watching this. Bret Baier is a good reporter. Going to watch now.

The Clintonistas have surely perfected how to inflate their stature and control of government policy (whether in or out of office) into King Kong cash. It's as if BCCI was compacted into a family business, and Bonnie & Clyde had decided to be crooked diplomats instead of bank robbers. What the complexity of the Clinton Cash dealings plainly indicate is somebody thoroughly war gamed out how to structure and time the payola arrangements so that not enough dots (or evidence) would exist to easily get them prosecuted. Where are the "stacking" or structuring laws when you really need them?

Overall, it looks like they built a "beat the rap, still on the lam" device into each situation. But because of their greed and force of habit, the demonic duo did so much of this chicanery that the total pattern defies any honest person from calling it just coincidental. You'd think they'd at least structure a few of the ventures so that the Clintons would LOSE money on some of the deals or not land a buddy a contract, which might make the money making look a little more incidental.

As always, it all comes down to whether the Republicans will actually prosecute, or just "raise the issue" and threaten to do more all the way through election time, then drop the subject as usual. As it stands, they could seek a 35,000 count indictment right now against Hillary on deleting the emails alone (one count per each email she wiped after knowing they had been subpoenaed). Have they? Nope---and in that answer, you have an idea where all the fervor over "Clinton Cash" is also impotently heading.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 05-02-2015 at 02:01 AM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

House of Cards no longer looks to be fiction.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Vice: Disaster CAPITALISM .No need to watch after that

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    House of Cards no longer looks to be fiction.
    Yep. After episode 5, I told the wife you are watching a documentary.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Media Narative: "What good would come out of prosecuting Bill and Hillary ?"

Uh....We could purge ourselves of Two of the Biggest Rats in American History...well Obama fits somewher in the middle...

, ,

Does anyone notice that the Clintons have no problem with people just giving money for them? They are the worst welfare ticks ever.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    Does anyone notice that the Clintons have no problem with people just giving money for them? They are the worst welfare ticks ever.
    Have u seen this Tobismom?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    Have u seen this Tobismom?

They could call this the Gambino Chronicles.

The only difference is the Gambino's would be taken to court, on every murder, arson, racketeering, and laundering charge,
    included in this documentary, and all assets would have been seized.

, ,