Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ted Cruz Blimp, Coming to a Sky Near You!

The Ted Cruz Blimp, Coming to a Sky Near You!

Cruz Supporters Planning to Launch ‘Ted Cruz Air Force’
    by Justin Haskins - 25 Apr 20150

A group of zealous supporters of Sen. Ted Cruz’ (R-TX) 2016 presidential run is planning to launch a ‘Ted Cruz Air Force’ (TCAF) in the coming months prior to the Republican primaries that begin in less than a year.
    TCAF says its most prominent air feature will be the “Ted Cruz Blimp,” but it also plans on recruiting “antique aircraft, towed aerial banners, light sport aircraft … [and] parachutes.”

Member of TCAF Jerry Collette says he’s going to do everything he can to help Cruz win the GOP nomination.

“I support Ted Cruz because, like Ron Paul before him, Ted Cruz stands on principle, even if people on both sides of the aisle oppose him for doing so,” said Collette.

According to Collette, he’ll be joined by several members of the team who launched and operated a blimp for former Rep. Ron Paul during the 2008 GOP primaries.
    More: http://thenewrevere.com/2015/04/the-...-sky-near-you/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In b4 free republic tears itself apart over whether to use Ted Cruz Super Brochures or Slim Jims.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    In b4 free republic tears itself apart over whether to use Ted Cruz Super Brochures or Slim Jims.
    + rep! lol
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Why are people so suckered by Ted Cruz?
    Last edited by anaconda; 04-25-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Mega +rep

ha ha.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If only they'd asked Matt...he coulda told 'em what a bad idea this is.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL this actually helps Rand. Chances are good when a blimp is mentioned so will Ron be mentioned. The more goodwill Ron has right now, the more tailwind Rand will have.

Simpsons did it, Simpsons did it!! Oh wait...

-Virgil

They didn't learn from Ron's failures did they?

Thats a good one.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CPUd again.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Looks like some that were involved in Ron Paul Blimp are running this as well?

Will what I spend on the blimp be reported to the government?

Similarly to how we did on the Ron Paul Blimp, this will be done outside of most campaign finance regulations. This time, we will bypass even more regulations. Nothing you spend with us will be reported, and it will all be legal.
    http://tedcruzblimp.com/faq/
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post

That's just shameful...

I'm seriously wondering now if this is a hoax or troll effort of some kind.

This is on their home page:

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    That's just shameful...

Are some former Paul supporters getting involved with the Cruz campaign to purposely misdirect funds into wasteful projects? That would be pretty awesome.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ted Cruz waving. Photo by Gage Skidmore.

O.o
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    If only they'd asked Matt...he coulda told 'em what a bad idea this is.
    Glad they are wasting their time, effort, energy, and money on stupid stuff like this
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post

The text on that web faq page looks awfully familiar...
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Maybe Trevor can help them...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Are some former Paul supporters getting involved with the Cruz campaign to purposely misdirect funds into wasteful projects? That would be pretty awesome.
    Haha maybe

Meh, we'll know Ted Cruz is a serious threat when ghemminger finds him a secret billionaire.
    Last edited by rp08orbust; 04-25-2015 at 09:39 PM.

Anyone who latches on to Ted Cruz and supports him with the zeal they did Ron utterly and completely missed the point of Ron Paul and his message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Anyone who latches on to Ted Cruz and supports him with the zeal they did Ron utterly and completely missed the point of Ron Paul and his message.
    Obviously.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    What exactly was the point and message of Ron Paul? I just want to make sure I didn't miss it. Ask that question of a dozen people and I'd wager you get a dozen different answers.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    What exactly was the point and message of Ron Paul? I just want to make sure I didn't miss it. Ask that question of a dozen people and I'd wager you get a dozen different answers.
    Small govt and humble foreign policy?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    If you have to ask, you probably DID miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Small govt and humble foreign policy?
    See, that's not what I would have said. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    If you have to ask, you probably DID miss it.
    Well, aren't you helpful.

I'll never understand the appeal of Ted Cruz. Or Marco Rubio for that matter.
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast