Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ted Cruz Blimp, Coming to a Sky Near You!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Small govt and humble foreign policy?
    I second this!
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt1225 View Post
    I'll never understand the appeal of Ted Cruz. Or Marco Rubio for that matter.
    It's worse than you think. All of a sudden in the local scene here of "conservative" Republican activists Carli Fiorina is getting some traction. Yes you read that right. smdh

Only bright spot is Jeb is universally seen as completely unacceptable.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So is this going anywhere, or is it just some random website that's going nowhere fast, ala the Ron Paul Blimp circa 2011?

These Cruzbots sound as misguided as we were in 2007, with the blimp and plane banner-towing.

I hope Trevor sues him for stealing his idea.

Are some former Paul supporters getting involved with the Cruz campaign to purposely misdirect funds into wasteful projects? That would be pretty awesome.
    This. Let them waste Ted's money.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

looks like a good idea if you want to be the laughing stock of the internet...

go for it...i'll watch from over here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>0<

Claiming to be the heir the Ron Paul revolution when Ron Paul's actual son is in the race? That's pretty funny.

Are some former Paul supporters getting involved with the Cruz campaign to purposely misdirect funds into wasteful projects? That would be pretty awesome.
    That would be genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

"Mr. President, we must not allow there to be a BLIMP GAP!!"

Last edited by francisco; 04-26-2015 at 02:03 PM.

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

I was thinking the same thing. Or just trolling for the lulz
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhad View Post
    Maybe Trevor can help them...
    He probably is. Better he "help" others with their cash, rather than over here.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    So is this going anywhere, or is it just some random website that's going nowhere fast, ala the Ron Paul Blimp circa 2011?

These Cruzbots sound as misguided as we were in 2007, with the blimp and plane banner-towing.
    Banner towing works. It got us national media coverage. So did the blimp, but at a much higher cost.

Sounds like their camp is having a lot more fun than we are.

Thinking back to 2007, this place seems like it's on life support. New peeps are not flooding in, lack of enthusiasm and no one proposing a new project every 3 seconds. WTF happened?

I'm not sure Rand is going to make it.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Thinking back to 2007, this place seems like it's on life support. New peeps are not flooding in, lack of enthusiasm and no one proposing a new project every 3 seconds. WTF happened?
    This website didn't even exist at this point in the election cycle in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That and this place is called Ron Paul forums. Even though randpaforums will redirect here.

Besides, Paul inc said they didn't want help.

Uhh, doesn't your profile list your join date as May 2007? May 2015 is now 5 days away...

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Uhh, doesn't your profile list your join date as May 2007? May 2015 is now 5 days away...
    Yeah, not april. And all the masses of people and projects and whatnot didn't start on the first day either. fwiw: May 10th was the first date this site opened.

BTW Bryan if you are reading this, I'm sure you already took care of it, but whois is saying the domain is expiring on the 10th.
    Last edited by orenbus; 04-26-2015 at 07:56 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Only bright spot is Jeb is universally seen as completely unacceptable.
    But he's leading in the CNN poll.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They didn't learn from Ron's failures did they?
    What failure? They got paid. Wernt no failure for them.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    looks like a good idea if you want to be the laughing stock of the internet...

go for it...i'll watch from over here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>0<

If Ron Paul supporters did or said it, then it's a bad idea. Until someone else does or says it, then suddenly it's genius.

///
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Of course. The very same thing they did to Ron.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They didn't learn from Ron's failures did they?
    The blimp was a big hit in Jacksonville, FL

Jan2017

Pimp the blimp

Make the tough choice - "give industries that rely on helium the lift they deserve"
    "Imagine a world without balloons . . . today the House has chosen to float above it all"

Last edited by Jan2017; 12-19-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Jan2017

Pimp the blimp

Now this wouldn't seem so wasteful floating over college bowl games . . .

What exactly was the point and message of Ron Paul? I just want to make sure I didn't miss it. Ask that question of a dozen people and I'd wager you get a dozen different answers.
    I'm trying to recall the name of a book he wrote...it was a definition of something. Feel like there was an organization, too. Oh well, I guess he should've been a bit clearer about his beliefs.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meanwhile Rand is...doing this

Ted's eating Rand's lunch. How did he get Rand's lunch (I think it was because Rand played the game and Ted is just a better player without the Ron Paul baggage)? What are you gonna do about it? Also what do you think those blimpers are on? They aren't that bright. I'd like to read/hear their shoddy reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Why are people so suckered by Ted Cruz?
    They loved Harper.

Jan2017

Originally Posted by anaconda
    Why are people so suckered by Ted Cruz?
    Oh, what would Christmas be without an evangelical carpet-bomber ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast