Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Graham: 'I may have the first all-Jewish cabinet in America'

Lindsey Graham: 'I may have the first all-Jewish cabinet in America'

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) spoke bluntly about his plans for raising campaign funds for his prospective presidential campaign in an interview published today on “Washington Wire,” a Wall Street Journal blog. Over a glass of Riesling, according to the account, he answered a series of questions, including how he plans to finance his campaign.

He described “the means” as the biggest hurdle facing his potential campaign, adding:
    If I put together a finance team that will make me financially competitive enough to stay in this thing… I may have the first all-Jewish cabinet in America because of the pro-Israel funding. [Chuckles.] Bottom line is, I’ve got a lot of support from the pro-Israel funding.

Graham hasn’t made any secret of his desire to curry favor from the RJC’s pro-Netanyahu, pro-Likud board of directors. But suggesting that “pro-Israel funding” may determine his choice of cabinet secretaries (as well as his policies) may make even his potential benefactors squirm just a little bit in light of the purposes to which real anti-Semites who believe “Jewish money” controls the U.S. government might put such a statement.

Indeed, pro-Israel heavyweights, such as Sheldon Adelson, Paul Singer, and other heavyweight donors of the Republican Jewish Coalition, are emerging as the go-to funders of the Republican Party. Graham’s observation—whether meant lightly or not (or uttered under the influence of the Riesling)— tends to confirm that access to their millions is critical to the fortunes of any Republican presidential candidate in 2016.
    Graham’s Desires

Back in December, during a trip to Jerusalem, Graham assured Netanyahu that “the Congress will follow your lead” in pushing the Kirk-Menendez Iran sanctions bill. This was an unusual statement for a U.S. senator to make to a foreign leader in that leader’s capital, given the fact that the sitting president of the United States was ardently opposed to the bill and three weeks later vowed to veto it in his State of the Union address.

Graham is clearly hoping that Adelson and other RJC billionaires will come through for him, although his needs appear relatively modest. After referring to the “pro-Israel funding,” he riffed:
    Can I raise enough hard money to get through Iowa and New Hampshire and South Carolina with a staff about 75?…South Carolina is unique because I’m from there. So here’s the deal. If I can raise $15 million — that’s enough and that can make me competitive…If I can perform well in Iowa to get some momentum coming into New Hampshire, hit hard here, finish in the top tier, I’ll win South Carolina and I’m in the final four.
    “If I raise the money, I’ll run,” Graham told Fox News Sunday.

Fifteen million dollars is exactly what Adelson and his wife Miriam provided to keep former House Speaker Newt Gingrich’s 2012 presidential campaign afloat for many weeks after its natural life expectancy, so it’s probably a pretty easy get for Graham. (Jim predicted last month that Graham may turn out to be the Gingrich of 2016 given his ardent courtship of the Adelsons for whom Israel—of the Likud variety—ranks as the top priority). Indeed, Adelson last month co-hosted the first official 2016 Republican presidential fundraiser on behalf of Graham at Washington’s Capitol Hill Club shortly after Netanyahu finished his March 3 address to Congress.

http://republicbroadcasting.org/lind...ewish-cabinet/
    Last edited by William Tell; 04-25-2015 at 09:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had to double check to make sure this wasn't the onion. geez.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I had to double check to make sure this wasn't the onion. geez.
    Same.
    "I am a bird"

Well there goes the Klan vote.

SEDITIOUS TRAITOR
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Well....My in laws will be "All In".
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

groveling intensity turned up to 11

really can't tell the difference between news and satire anymore

The Israelis must have a ton of blackmail material on Graham. Most likely orgy pics with young boys while visiting Israel going back decades.
    It's rumored that 40% of congress is currently being blackmailed by the Israelis.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    The Israelis must have a ton of blackmail material on Graham. Most likely orgy pics with young boys while visiting Israel going back decades.
    It's rumored that 40% of congress is currently being blackmailed by the Israelis.
    Given the heavy prominence of Dispensationalism in most American Evangelical circles, Israel technically doesn't need to blackmail anybody to get what they want, most pastors running these "Independent Churches" will play the damnation card on their congregation if they don't vote for the candidate with his head the farthest up Israel's rectum. The only thing that continues to surprise me is how much most Jewish Zionists despise Evangelicals, because they depend on them for their political hegemony in this country.

There is a reason why Rand Paul has been playing nice with Israel and only talking about cutting foreign aid to Islamic countries, and a solid chunk of it lives in his own state, and the rest of it makes up a large enough voting block to sink a GOP primary candidate.

For the thousandth time, "Israel" is a PEOPLE. Not the PLACE or nation that now sits there.

But the bible does say something about that place during the end times. All these Israel groveling false Christians would do well to read the damn bible.

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which SPIRITUALLY is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
    For you bible illiterate out there. Revelation is the revelation of JESUS CHRIST. That's what JESUS HIMSELF said about "holy" Jerusalem.

So tired of seeing this crap.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

toad·y
    ˈtōdē/
    noun
    noun: toady; plural noun: toadies

verb
    verb: toady; 3rd person present: toadies; past tense: toadied; past participle: toadied; gerund or present participle: toadying
    act in an obsequious way.
    "she imagined him toadying to his rich clients"
    synonyms: grovel to, ingratiate oneself with, be obsequious to, kowtow to, pander to, crawl to, truckle to, bow and scrape to, curry favor with, make up to, fawn on/over, slaver over, flatter, adulate, suck up to, lick the boots of, butter up "she imagined him toadying to his rich clients"

Last edited by presence; 04-25-2015 at 01:19 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Hilarious and disgusting at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Pandering at its finest.
    Stop believing stupid things

Something tells me the all Jewish team is not too happy with Lindsey opening his mouth. I bet the all star Jewish money team will be goin with someone less talkative.

Way to go $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    For the thousandth time, "Israel" is a PEOPLE. Not the PLACE or nation that now sits there.

But the bible does say something about that place during the end times. All these Israel groveling false Christians would do well to read the damn bible.

For you bible illiterate out there. Revelation is the revelation of JESUS CHRIST. That's what JESUS HIMSELF said about "holy" Jerusalem.

Are you referring to anybody on this forum or just making a general statement about the subject? I ask primarily because I don't see anybody disagreeing with this sentiment, I for one concur with it, though I'd add the caveat that the "people" that make up Israel are the invisible universal church in Christ, just to further drive home the point that anybody thinking that repeating Old Testament rituals is going to get them anywhere today. I was using the term Israel specifically in the context of how most "biblical illiterates" would understand it primarily because that is the context of Graham's ridiculous statements.
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 04-25-2015 at 03:22 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

The Rothschild check is in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Something tells me the all Jewish team is not too happy with Lindsey opening his mouth. I bet the all star Jewish money team will be goin with someone less talkative.

Way to go $#@!.
    If he keeps talking like this, then I might donate to him. He is waking people up left and right here to the undue influence Israel has over our government even if he is doing it unintentionally. I am not so sure it is unintentional though. Maybe he sees it as his only way to speak out against them.

Well this is where I leave my daily "$#@! Lindsay Graham."
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Are you referring to anybody on this forum or just making a general statement about the subject? I ask primarily because I don't see anybody disagreeing with this sentiment, I for one concur with it, though I'd add the caveat that the "people" that make up Israel are the invisible universal church in Christ, just to further drive home the point that anybody thinking that repeating Old Testament rituals is going to get them anywhere today. I was using the term Israel specifically in the context of how most "biblical illiterates" would understand it primarily because that is the context of Graham's ridiculous statements.
    It's directed at anyone who thinks that God considers any place or nation holy because they've named themselves something biblical. If anything, as the verse points out, Israel is on God's naughty list.

But no, I'm not directing at any specific poster. Just screaming at the screen like normal.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Barry Goldwater talked us about the Israeli lobby.

http://www.azcentral.com/specials/sp...er.html?&wired

Kolbe: Is the Israeli lobby too powerful?

Goldwater: God, yes, way too powerful.

Kolbe: Has that had some detrimental effects on what comes out of Congress?

Goldwater: Yes. See, we have no treaty with Israel, but we have pledged ourselves to go to war if she has to go to war. And there are some of the actions that some of the Israeli groups take that, at times, I've felt would hasten that day when we have to live up to our promise. I can understand the feeling, but I'm getting awfully tired of the great influence they have and there's no question about it.

The last example was when we wanted to fulfill our promise to sell Saudi Arabia some F-15s. We sent them a few, but then the Israeli group got up in arms and, by God, it stopped. I think the first tabulation we got, 65 senators were opposed to it before any debate or any discussion. And that's held true with every weapons system that we've wanted to sell any of the Arab countries.

Kolbe: Why do they have that influence?

Goldwater: They have it because, you take the big cities like New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, they have a tremendously large Jewish population and a lot of money, and these senators just cater to that type of influence. But like the influence of the labor unions, the National Rifle Association, the American Medical Association, and we could go on and on and name the influences that, while not as strong as Israel, have a great strength. And they make it hard for a man to run when he can't get money, when he has a large dedicated group against him. The tendency then is to overcome that strike by going along with them (the special interests).
    Here is a section from Goldwater's book, Goldwater (published in 1988, pgs 16-17), where he talks about Political Action Committees, lobbyists and, in particular, the Israeli lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Goldwater
    "Political action committees (PACs) are now a dominant force in Washington. When I arrived on Capitol Hill, there were fewer than two thousand registered lobbyists. Today, there are about ten thousand. That's one hundred for every Senator and about twenty-three for each member of the House. The reasons for the growth of lobbyists are clear -- the breakdown of congressional leadership and the seniority system, as well as the proliferation of committees.

Lobbyist have money, too. I always told them the same thing: If they wanted to contribute to one of my campaigns, fine. If they gave me campaign funds so I'd vote their way, they could get the hell out of the office. A lot of them never came back.

I was never put under greater pressure than by the Israeli lobby, nor has the Senate as a whole. It's the most influential crowd in Congress and America by far. The Israelis can come up with fifty votes or more on almost any bill in the Senate that affects their interests. They went to extraordinary lengths to get me to vote for them, even sending some of my dearest and closest Arizona friends, like Harry Rosenzweig, to lobby me in Washington.

The Israelis never raised the fact of my being half Jewish, but they stressed protecting Israel in the event of war. I told them over and over, 'Without a treaty, we've already promised to go to war to protect Israel. And the United States is not getting all that much out of the deal. I think Israel is doing pretty well. I don't worry about Israel when I go to sleep at night. I worry about the U.S. Constitution, which I've sworn to uphold -- not Israel's constitution, not that of Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, or anybody else in the Middle East or the world.'

That usually shut them up, but they often went away mad because I was not about to support everything they wanted."
    - ML

Kolbe: Is the Israeli lobby too powerful?

Goldwater: God, yes, way too powerful.

Kolbe: Has that had some detrimental effects on what comes out of Congress?

Goldwater: Yes. See, we have no treaty with Israel, but we have pledged ourselves to go to war if she has to go to war. And there are some of the actions that some of the Israeli groups take that, at times, I've felt would hasten that day when we have to live up to our promise. I can understand the feeling, but I'm getting awfully tired of the great influence they have and there's no question about it.

The last example was when we wanted to fulfill our promise to sell Saudi Arabia some F-15s. We sent them a few, but then the Israeli group got up in arms and, by God, it stopped. I think the first tabulation we got, 65 senators were opposed to it before any debate or any discussion. And that's held true with every weapons system that we've wanted to sell any of the Arab countries.

Kolbe: Why do they have that influence?

Goldwater: They have it because, you take the big cities like New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, they have a tremendously large Jewish population and a lot of money, and these senators just cater to that type of influence. But like the influence of the labor unions, the National Rifle Association, the American Medical Association, and we could go on and on and name the influences that, while not as strong as Israel, have a great strength. And they make it hard for a man to run when he can't get money, when he has a large dedicated group against him. The tendency then is to overcome that strike by going along with them (the special interests).
    Originally Posted by Barry Goldwater "Political action committees (PACs) are now a dominant force in Washington. When I arrived on Capitol Hill, there were fewer than two thousand registered lobbyists. Today, there are about ten thousand. That's one hundred for every Senator and about twenty-three for each member of the House. The reasons for the growth of lobbyists are clear -- the breakdown of congressional leadership and the seniority system, as well as the proliferation of committees.

Lobbyist have money, too. I always told them the same thing: If they wanted to contribute to one of my campaigns, fine. If they gave me campaign funds so I'd vote their way, they could get the hell out of the office. A lot of them never came back.

I was never put under greater pressure than by the Israeli lobby, nor has the Senate as a whole. It's the most influential crowd in Congress and America by far. The Israelis can come up with fifty votes or more on almost any bill in the Senate that affects their interests. They went to extraordinary lengths to get me to vote for them, even sending some of my dearest and closest Arizona friends, like Harry Rosenzweig, to lobby me in Washington.

The Israelis never raised the fact of my being half Jewish, but they stressed protecting Israel in the event of war. I told them over and over, 'Without a treaty, we've already promised to go to war to protect Israel. And the United States is not getting all that much out of the deal. I think Israel is doing pretty well. I don't worry about Israel when I go to sleep at night. I worry about the U.S. Constitution, which I've sworn to uphold -- not Israel's constitution, not that of Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, or anybody else in the Middle East or the world.'

That usually shut them up, but they often went away mad because I was not about to support everything they wanted."
    Barry had guts, not likely to see any other politician say all that now. The lobby has grown even stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    If he keeps talking like this, then I might donate to him. He is waking people up left and right here to the undue influence Israel has over our government even if he is doing it unintentionally. I am not so sure it is unintentional though. Maybe he sees it as his only way to speak out against them.
    Most people agree with Israeli control of the U.S. government. Especially the Christians.

He's probably trolling for an anti-Semitic response from a Rand supporter, with which to beat Rand over the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    Most people agree with Israeli control of the U.S. government. Especially the Christians.
    You should really put "christians" in quotes in that sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post

This is pretty common knowledge, but loads of people outside RPFs don't know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    Speak for yourself, this Christian is skeptical of allowing people to hold dual citizenship with Israel, let alone allowing such people to hold public office. Learn to distinguish between Dispensationalist nutters like John Hagee and the real thing, those who understand The Gospel message have no interest of being ruled by people who think that Jesus is boiling in a pit of excrement for eternity.

Take the right position on Israel and you can raise 1/4 million, Senate candidate is advised

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Pandering at its finest.
    Probably, but who is he pandering to.. christian evangelicals or jewish lobby's money?

Given his stance below, it is probably not christian evangelicals.

Sen. Lindsey Graham Endorses Gay Marriage
    Apr 03, 2013
    South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham became the latest Republican to support same-sex marriage today.
    In an interview with local NBC affiliate WYFF in Greenville, S.C., Graham said he hoped the U.S. Supreme Court will recognize a "constitutional right to marriage equality" when it rules on the issue in June.
    http://dailycurrant.com/2013/04/03/s...-gay-marriage/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast