Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The USDA wants to kill my sheep

The USDA wants to kill my sheep

I just had a visit from the USDA VET Monday April 20th. They took a blood test of my original sheep I bought from a shepherd in Wisconsin,which the USDA claimed one of his sheep tested positive for scrapie. This farmer has been raising sheep for 30 years and none of his sheep ever had scrapie. They call this a scrapie trace out, finding every place this farmer sold sheep.

How they track sheep in the US is with scrapie tags placed in the ear of the sheep, the tag can never be removed and when sold records must be kept to reveal where the sheep went to on request from USDA. Also on my scrapie tags there is a identity number that can be traced back to me.

Scrapie disease is fatal for sheep and there is no cure, it takes 2 to 5 years for physical symptoms to appear. The only way scrapie is passed on is from mother to lamb from being in contact with the after birth, there is no other way for a sheep to contract scrapie. Scientists just lately figured out that it is not a virus or a bacteria infection, the infection is caused by prions. These prions basically build up in an infected sheep brain and cause blockage to the nervous system. This causes the sheep to sometimes stagger and fall, they will also rub their behind on trees and posts. The life expectancy is 2 weeks to 6 months after symptoms appear.

What the USDA will do with the blood collected is to test for the genetic susceptibility of my sheep to get scrapie. To get a real test they must kill the sheep and dissect the brain to be sure. Here are several genetic markers for scrapie, the one they concentrate on is called codon 171, the labels they use is QQ, QR, and RR. If my sheep blood test all come back QQ they will want to kill all my sheep, even the 2 generations that came from the originals. They will be spared if they test QR or RR, with RR genetic factor the sheep will never get scrapie or pass it on to it's lamb. QR means the sheep is highly resistant but could possibly come down with it, very unlikely.

The farmer I bought my sheep from had a flock of 300 ewes and only one had the RR factor, and out of 150 Rams 7 tested RR. He did have 40 ewes test QR. All the rest of his sheep where killed and hauled to the land fill.

This is where my sheep came from, most sheep on the page are most likely dead: http://www.beavercreekfullcurlranch.com/

How the USDA said they found one of his sheep tested positive for scrapie was from a slaughter house in Indiana, they are paid to send in samples for sheep to the USDA. This farmer took a trailer load of sheep to the Zumbrota Auction In Zumbrota MN. Four of those sheep along with four wool sheep from other farmers were slaughtered at the same time. He claims the USDA could not positively identify his sheep from the other four. When they could not produce the scrapie tag the USDA said it was a white sheep. The farmer told the USDA they sold no white sheep at the Zumbrota Auction. Then the USDA then said colour didn't matter they where positive it was his sheep.

If This scrapie test exists it is a forgery created using fraudulent activities, I asked the VET if I could see it and he said no I had no right to it. Some times one doesn't think clearly, I thought when the VET showed up to test my sheep the USDA had a legitimate scrapie test result. Now I see the blood test taken from my sheep were actually stolen with deception. I have decided the USDA has no real authority unless I, a private citizen give my consent to it. I know they are going to demand the death of all my sheep which includes 31 new born lambs. I plan on writing a letter stating the sheep are my property and I have a right for my property not to be searched or seized with out just cause.

What do you think should be my next move? The death of my sheep is not an option for me!
    Last edited by NO_GMOs; 04-25-2015 at 12:11 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hold on for a wild ride.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Did she find another ram?

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.

What do you think should be my next move?
    Lawyer up.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Lawyer up.
    ^^^^good advice.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by NO_GMOs View Post
    I just had a visit from the USDA VET Monday April 20th. They took a blood test of my original sheep I bought from a shepherd in Wisconsin,which the USDA claimed one of his sheep tested positive for scrapie. This farmer has been raising sheep for 30 years and none of his sheep ever had scrapie. They call this a scrapie trace out, finding every place this farmer sold sheep.

How they track sheep in the US is with scrapie tags placed in the ear of the sheep, the tag can never be removed and when sold records must be kept to reveal where the sheep went to on request from USDA. Also on my scrapie tags there is a identity number that can be traced back to me.

Scrapie disease is fatal for sheep and there is no cure, it takes 2 to 5 years for physical symptoms to appear. The only way scrapie is passed on is from mother to lamb from being in contact with the after birth, there is no other way for a sheep to contract scrapie. Scientists just lately figured out that it is not a virus or a bacteria infection, the infection is caused by prions. These prions basically build up in an infected sheep brain and cause blockage to the nervous system. This causes the sheep to sometimes stagger and fall, they will also rub their behind on trees and posts. The life expectancy is 2 weeks to 6 months after symptoms appear.

What the USDA will do with the blood collected is to test for the genetic susceptibility of my sheep to get scrapie. To get a real test they must kill the sheep and dissect the brain to be sure. Here are several genetic markers for scrapie, the one they concentrate on is called codon 171, the labels they use is QQ, QR, and RR. If my sheep blood test all come back QQ they will want to kill all my sheep, even the 2 generations that came from the originals. They will be spared if they test QR or RR, with RR genetic factor the sheep will never get scrapie or pass it on to it's lamb. QR means the sheep is highly resistant but could possibly come down with it, very unlikely.

The farmer I bought my sheep from had a flock of 300 ewes and only one had the RR factor, and out of 150 Rams 7 tested RR. He did have 40 ewes test QR. All the rest of his sheep where killed and hauled to the land fill.

This is where my sheep came from, most sheep on the page are most likely dead: http://www.beavercreekfullcurlranch.com/

How the USDA said they found one of his sheep tested positive for scrapie was from a slaughter house in Indiana, they are paid to send in samples for sheep to the USDA. This farmer took a trailer load of sheep to the Zumbrota Auction In Zumbrota MN. Four of those sheep along with four wool sheep from other farmers were slaughtered at the same time. He claims the USDA could not positively identify his sheep from the other four. When they could not produce the scrapie tag the USDA said it was a white sheep. The farmer told the USDA they sold no white sheep at the Zumbrota Auction. Then the USDA then said colour didn't matter they where positive it was his sheep.

If This scrapie test exists it is a forgery created using fraudulent activities, I asked the VET if I could see it and he said no I had no right to it. Some times one doesn't think clearly, I thought when the VET showed up to test my sheep the USDA had a legitimate scrapie test result. Now I see the blood test taken from my sheep were actually stolen with deception. I have decided the USDA has no real authority unless I, a private citizen give my consent to it. I know they are going to demand the death of all my sheep which includes 31 new born lambs. I plan on writing a letter stating the sheep are my property and I have a right for my property not to be searched or seized with out just cause.

What do you think should be my next move? The death of my sheep is not an option for me!
    Send your story to us in the Alternative Media and we will look at it and potentially publish it: https://healthimpactnews.com/contact/

Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund is a good resource.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Yeah we have an alleged Avian Flu outbreak in Iowa, they are killing chickens (5 million) and turkeys (34,000)...now sheep? Hmm...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Talk to your local non fed affiliated militia.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Send your story to us in the Alternative Media and we will look at it and potentially publish it: https://healthimpactnews.com/contact/

Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund is a good resource.
    Thank you for looking in to it, I sent you the details.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yeah we have an alleged Avian Flu outbreak in Iowa, they are killing chickens (5 million) and turkeys (34,000)...now sheep? Hmm...
    The USDA is hell bent on making the USA scrapie free to join with Australia and New Zealand, their will to slaughter anything even suspicious of scrapie! The thing is my sheep are hair sheep and there has only been one case of scrapie infecting a hair sheep all the way back to the early 1700's. In this case I think the USDA made a mistake and will not admit it!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Lawyer up.
    Sound logical, but may not be the best way to go, restraining orders are easy to file anyone can, and to prove my case I'll just have to send out lots of Court ordered discoveries. The sheep are safe for at least 30 days, in that time I plan writing lots of letters challenging their authority. I am positive the USDA or the Minnesota Board of Animal Heath have no real authority to do this. They need the shepherd to lie down like a sheep. The restraining order will follow, but I need to get my hands on that scrapie test that started the whole thing it's a forgery I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Did she find another ram?
    I think your referring to Paul Canik, he had 7 rams left with the RR genetic factor. I am sure his best breeder rams are dead!

The USDA is hell bent on making the USA scrapie free to join with Australia and New Zealand, their will to slaughter anything even suspicious of scrapie! The thing is my sheep are hair sheep and there has only been one case of scrapie infecting a hair sheep all the way back to the early 1700's. In this case I think the USDA made a mistake and will not admit it!
    Well keep us posted. You should seek some counsel, regardless.

I've dealt with Farm to Consumer. Good luck with them.

Hopefully you retained a copy of the warrant that allowed the agents of the government on your property to take the blood draws. There was another sheep rancher upstate from me who had your same problem about five years ago. He told me that the paperwork magically kept changing. I would suggest that you retain your own counsel that is extremely local and has an impeccable relationship with your sheriff. Look into Oath Keepers as well.

Also, you will discover that your local farm bureau and extension office will be less than useless in this matter. Even those who are friendly to you personally will not touch your cause with a ten foot pole.

While it is too late for No GMO's, I strongly suggest to others on the board who keep livestock of any kind to have a written Biosecurity Plan detailing YOUR procedures and access policies in the event of infectious disease. Have it reviewed by your veterinarian and ideally a academic vet with biosecurity credentials and attach their written statement affirming their agreement with its contents. Post signage at your property entrances/egresses and record a copy of the document at your county courthouse. Provide a courtesy copy to you sheriff and county emergency management coordinator.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post

While it is too late for No GMO's,

XNN
    You seem to know some thing I don't, I don't think the USDA has the authority to kill off a whole flock of sheep. I made an error letting them draw the blood, they are not using it to check for scrapie just the genetic susceptibility of it, It's most likely most don't have it. On Paul Canik's flock they claimed they found one lamb that had scrapie, but I know it's a total lie because the lambs mother gave birth to many other sheep. Since it can only be passed on from the after birth, the mother should have tested positive as well as many more older sheep which were off spring from this mother. They should have had 30 or 40 positive cases of scrapie one positive test from this one lamb was impossible. We plan on proving it through the scrapie tags that were in all the ears of the sheep, should be able to identify every one that should have tested positive but didn't.

At least I have my place all fenced in metal gate that can be locked across the drive, they will have to make an appointment to get to the sheep. Maybe this will turn into the bundy ranch stand off type deal LOL.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would consider putting the ordeal on a YouTube channel or documenting it however it turns out.

I am sorry you are going thru this. I will be keeping you and your sheep on my prayer list.

I grew up about 25min out of Zumbrota on a farm. Been to the stock yards many many times. Do 100% of sheep born to an infected mother get Scrapies assuming all nursed?

My guess would be since the FDA has the genetic tests that you're kind of SOL. Scrapies is a nasty disease, hopefully you wont have it, but looking at the kill rate at the originating farm you'd probably end up with similar numbers although you might be able to figure out if the lambs you bought were out of now deceased or still alive from the original farm.

You seem to know some thing I don't, I don't think the USDA has the authority to kill off a whole flock of sheep. I made an error letting them draw the blood, they are not using it to check for scrapie just the genetic susceptibility of it, It's most likely most don't have it. On Paul Canik's flock they claimed they found one lamb that had scrapie, but I know it's a total lie because the lambs mother gave birth to many other sheep. Since it can only be passed on from the after birth, the mother should have tested positive as well as many more older sheep which were off spring from this mother. They should have had 30 or 40 positive cases of scrapie one positive test from this one lamb was impossible. We plan on proving it through the scrapie tags that were in all the ears of the sheep, should be able to identify every one that should have tested positive but didn't.

At least I have my place all fenced in metal gate that can be locked across the drive, they will have to make an appointment to get to the sheep. Maybe this will turn into the bundy ranch stand off type deal LOL.

Is your sheriff a Constitutional sheriff or a boot licker?
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Talk to your local non fed affiliated militia.

1. Militia Men And Oath Keepers Swarm To Oregon - Talking ...

talkingpointsmemo.com/.../sugar-pine-mine-orego...

2. Talking Points Memo

Apr 17, 2015 - At issue is a disagreement over how to interpret records of the mines' ownership, a spokesman for the BLM's Medford district office told TPM in ...

3. Militia heads to Oregon gold mine as tensions mount with ...

www.guns.com/.../oath-keepers-head-to-oregon-gold-mine-as-tensions-...

4. Apr 17, 2015 - The BLM says the documents held by the claim owners are no longer valid, but the claim owners say their rights to the land have been ...

5. Oath Keepers Descend Upon Oregon with Dreams of Armed ...

www.splcenter.org/.../oath-keepers-descend...

6. Southern Poverty Law Center

4 days ago - But as the mine owners now are stressing to the militia members and ... Since the people arriving in Oregon are apparently ready for action, ...

7. Militia groups flock to Oregon for Bundy-style standoff with ...

www.rawstory.com/.../militia-groups-flock-to-oregon-for-...

8. The Raw Story

Apr 14, 2015 - Militia groups are gathering in southern Oregon to back gold miners ... The owners of the Sugar Pine Mining Claim reached out to the Oath ...

9. Bundy Redux? Oregon Miners in Dispute With BLM Calls for ...

www.dailykos.com/.../-Bundy-Redux-Oregon-Miners-in-Dispu...

10. Daily Kos

Apr 15, 2015 - Oregon Miners in Dispute With BLM Calls for Militia Help And Gets It ... The owners of the Sugar Pine Mining Claim reached out to the Oath ...

11. One of the Militia Groups That Helped Cliven Bundy Is Now ...

https://news.vice.com/.../one-of-the-militia-groups-that-helped-clive...

12. Vice

4 days ago - The crux of the dispute between the owners of Oregon's Sugar Pine Mine, Rick Barclay and George Backes, and the BLM is over whether or not ...

13. 'Oath Keepers' Will Help You Do Armed Standoff With Feds ...

wonkette.com/.../oath-keepers-will-help-you-do-armed-standof...

14. Wonkette

Apr 17, 2015 - Oh goody, militia flakes and “Oath Keepers” are freaking out about the Bureau of ... up the Suburban with guns and head to Oregon to defend a plucky Patriot ... The BLM sent a letter to the mine's co-owners in March asserting ...

15. Militia Units Ready to Defend Oregon Gold Miners In Battle ...

▶ 3:26

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8RorH44Cpw
      Apr 13, 2015 - Uploaded by DAHBOO777
      Militia Units Ready to Defend Oregon Gold Miners In Battle with BLM .... Oregon Mine Owner In BLM Dispute ...

16. NWV News - Josephine County Oath Keepers and Militias ...

www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news438.htm

17. Apr 20, 2015 - Josephine County, Oregon. ... The Galice Mining District is compiled of a number of lawful claims, claim owners and authorized miners. ... The owners of the Sugar Pine have stated that they will fully disobey the order as they ...

18. Militia heads to Oregon gold mine as tensions mount with BLM ...

www.treasurenet.com › ... › Gold Prospecting Forum › Gold Prospecting

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    Is your sheriff a Constitutional sheriff or a boot licker?
    Thanks for mentioning the Sheriff, he's a Republican and seem like someone that will listen, I met him when he wanted to put a Campaign sign on my property.

I am somewhat surprised on the knowledge, or recognizing Constitutional issues by the members of this forum. Since sheep are portable private property, they are protected under the 4th and 5th amendments. No one can come onto my property and start destroying private property without just cause, they need the Sheppard to act like a sheep and lie down. Also how is it their BS regulations trump the US Constitution and the Declaration of Independence? What they are about to do flies directly against the first sentence of both those documents.

The last 5 years the USDA has destroyed many flocks of sheep, but everyone lawyers up and fights the USDA on their own grounds, their own regulations. No one can win with this strategy,

I am starting by writing them a letter challenging their authority and the validity of the scrapie test, I told them they have zero authority without the scrapie test indicating my sheep were ever exposed to scrapie. Even if they produce a valid scrapie test they still have no authority over my sheep, I signed no documents with the USDA, I only accepted their scrapie tags. Which may give them some Kind of implied consent, which I plan on revoking in my next letter to them.

My third letter I already have saved on my computer ready to send, it gets quite nasty, and challenges them on having any authority over me as a private citizen of Minnesota. Shortly after I send that letter I will file a claim against the person I am corresponding with, a court challenge, they can do nothing until its resolved. I will enter the Court as a private citizen and private Attorney, and my first demand to the court is that they recognize me as an idiot of the court. This means they can't use legalese, which is a foreign language to most.

We all need to bust down the doors of our courts and legal system, our founding Fathers never meant or us as private citizens to hire a gatekeeper (Lawyer) to have access to the courts. As a private citizen the jury must decide in my favour if there is any doubt to the validity of their claim. Also in Common Court the jury decides who is right.

I contacted the Oath Keepers of Minnesota a week ago, no response so far. There must be some thing in the water in Nevada and Oregon, or Minnesota Oath Keepers have no balls!

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    I grew up about 25min out of Zumbrota on a farm. Been to the stock yards many many times. Do 100% of sheep born to an infected mother get Scrapies assuming all nursed?

My guess would be since the FDA has the genetic tests that you're kind of SOL. Scrapies is a nasty disease, hopefully you wont have it, but looking at the kill rate at the originating farm you'd probably end up with similar numbers although you might be able to figure out if the lambs you bought were out of now deceased or still alive from the original farm.
    Mother passing scrapie on to lamb by contact with the after birth is the way 99% of scrapie is passed on. Almost all sheep come down with symptoms in 2 to 5 years and die within 6 months of first symptoms. My original sheep I bought from the Wisconsin Shepard are now just over 4 years old, seems the window is closing on them ever getting scrapie. The real fact is my sheep are hair sheep and there has been only one case of a hair sheep getting scrapie since the early 1700's. The USDA admits they don't have the complete genetic sequence of sheep, and all knowledge of all the genetic factors of the resistance for scrapie.

I plan on making this a Constitutional Issue, they have no right on destroying my personal property without just cause.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am somewhat surprised on the knowledge, or recognizing Constitutional issues by the members of this forum. Since sheep are portable private property, they are protected under the 4th and 5th amendments. No one can come onto my property and start destroying private property without just cause, they need the Sheppard to act like a sheep and lie down. Also how is it their BS regulations trump the US Constitution and the Declaration of Independence? What they are about to do flies directly against the first sentence of both those documents.
    I think most of us understand the Constitution and Declaration perfectly. You are in the right here. But that doesn't mean the people in the government will follow the Constitution, that's the problem. That's why this forum exists. I hope you win this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I think most of us understand the Constitution and Declaration perfectly. You are in the right here. But that doesn't mean the people in the government will follow the Constitution, that's the problem. That's why this forum exists. I hope you win this.
    That's correct. They don't play by the rules, but have nothing but hoops for us to jump through.

I contacted the Oath Keepers of Minnesota a week ago, no response so far. There must be some thing in the water in Nevada and Oregon, or Minnesota Oath Keepers have no balls!
    I can help you make contact directly with Stewart Rhodes, the founder of Oath Keepers. I also recommend you get a hold of Linda Faillace, she was a sheep farmer who went up against the USDA, she wrote this book: http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Sheep-Stor.../dp/1933392762 Her story is also told in the documentary 'Farmaggedon' which you can get at Netflix.

Best to you. Don't give up. I think you're on the right track. Don't let those bastards on your property.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

For some reason I can't post a private message to you, and I'll be needing your em addy to give to Stewart.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

I would move them out of state and tell them NOTHING as to where they are. That is probably the only thing you can do, short of shooting them when they come for your herd, which is not likely to work out well for you.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Keeping y'all in my prayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast