Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The USDA wants to kill my sheep

Get a hold of Ben Swann too. And your local media. Record every single interaction whether phone call, or visit and set up a tube account and a FB account. I'm sure RPF members will help disseminate the information. I'll post this thread on my FB.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Get a hold of Ben Swann too. And your local media. Record every single interaction whether phone call, or visit and set up a tube account and a FB account. I'm sure RPF members will help disseminate the information. I'll post this thread on my FB.
    I just wrote my first letter to the Minnesota Dept. of Animal Health who is acting as a agent for USDA, the letter basically challenges their authority. I am also demanding the so called positive scrapie test they have but refuse to release it. So far I have possession of the sheep and I am calling them my personal portable property, which has all the protection of the 4th and 5th Amendment of the US Constitution. If they do not answer the challenge of authority in a timely fashion there is a little unknown laws that states they will lose all rights to proceed legally. I have a few more curve balls to through at them when the time comes, and this will be challenged in court, where I plan on challenging the courts authority, I have every right for my case to be heard in Common Court using the Common law that was in effect when the US Constitution was being wrote. It in the US Constitution called the 7th Amendment.

I am just flabbergasted that they already sent to the gas chamber almost 450 sheep with no evidence of any sheep ever having scrapie, and they agreed to pay for these sheep. It would be much cheaper and faster to eradicate scrapies by just buying the shepard a Ram that has the RR factor. All off spring will have QR factor if the ewes are QQ. Make a lot more sense than a scorched earth tactics they are using now. They could buy a Ram for $500. but instead they would rather spend $200,000. killing sheep

Would you like some pics of orphan lambs that we are bottle feeding to post on FB? I was going to have my daughter post some pics too. If I lose they are as good as dead!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I would move them out of state and tell them NOTHING as to where they are. That is probably the only thing you can do, short of shooting them when they come for your herd, which is not likely to work out well for you.
    I had thought of this, even have two places I could take them to, but this was tried by someone else called Montana Jones of Canada. They did find them, and went to the gas chamber immediately. The USDA is like the German Gestapo, they will ask your neighbours, and friends who you associate with, I am sure they would eventually find them.

I have a much better chance in our court system, I may even have a good chance of beating them before we even go to court. I plan on a long haul if it goes to court, I will appeal every lose. I am determined not to give in to tyrants! Who knows when the judge denies my 7th Amendment rights, this could go all the way to the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's correct. They don't play by the rules, but have nothing but hoops for us to jump through.
    I am going to try and beat them at their own game, I will challenge their authority at every turn. If they do not respond in a timely matter every time I make a challenge they lose the right to proceed legally. Every letter will be certified and notarised, legally binding in court. I know in response to my first challenge they will send me this: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-200...ol1-part79.xml

Which is not even law but just a bunch of codes which are meant for employees of the Federal Government, I will challenge this also, then I will challenge the person writing the letters, asking if he/she took their oath of office. If they don't send it to me they lose. I got a few more curve balls for them, before they ever get to court. Eventually I will even challenge the authority of the VET that collected the blood from my sheep. I plan on being relentless, in challenges. If they miss even one they lose the right to proceed!

For some reason I can't post a private message to you, and I'll be needing your em addy to give to Stewart.
    For some reason I had receive messages from members unchecked, I checked the box, try again. I tried contacting you but I am banned from contacting other members for the time being. I am not sure how many years you have to be a member before one gets full privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I think most of us understand the Constitution and Declaration perfectly. You are in the right here. But that doesn't mean the people in the government will follow the Constitution, that's the problem. That's why this forum exists. I hope you win this.
    Right, just because the constitution says so doesn't me letter organization abc or in this case FDA is going to follow it. My guess is the letters will probably get you a no-knock. Even though you're in the right.

Quote Originally Posted by NO_GMOs View Post
    I just wrote my first letter to the Minnesota Dept. of Animal Health who is acting as a agent for USDA, the letter basically challenges their authority. I am also demanding the so called positive scrapie test they have but refuse to release it. So far I have possession of the sheep and I am calling them my personal portable property, which has all the protection of the 4th and 5th Amendment of the US Constitution. If they do not answer the challenge of authority in a timely fashion there is a little unknown laws that states they will lose all rights to proceed legally. I have a few more curve balls to through at them when the time comes, and this will be challenged in court, where I plan on challenging the courts authority, I have every right for my case to be heard in Common Court using the Common law that was in effect when the US Constitution was being wrote. It in the US Constitution called the 7th Amendment.

I am just flabbergasted that they already sent to the gas chamber almost 450 sheep with no evidence of any sheep ever having scrapie, and they agreed to pay for these sheep. It would be much cheaper and faster to eradicate scrapies by just buying the shepard a Ram that has the RR factor. All off spring will have QR factor if the ewes are QQ. Make a lot more sense than a scorched earth tactics they are using now. They could buy a Ram for $500. but instead they would rather spend $200,000. killing sheep

Would you like some pics of orphan lambs that we are bottle feeding to post on FB? I was going to have my daughter post some pics too. If I lose they are as good as dead!
    Of course, please post any and all pics here so that everyone who wants to help can lift the pics and disseminate them. In the meantime, can you set up a FB page and turn this into a cause? Call it something like: Freedom Farming Under Attack! And get someone you trust to administrate it so you can focus on other things. Use it as a daily log, and ask for help disseminating information, set up a support group on it for your area, allow people to get involved in letter writing campaigns, notifying media and other farmers going through this. I really think you should contact Linda Faillace. She'll be a wealth of information because she's been through this exact thing, only they claimed her sheep had mad cow disease. It was all bull$#@!. The problem is, they NEVER admit fault when they screw up - they just cover it up and pound you for fighting them.

Whatever you do, consider what your last ditch effort will consist of, and lay the foundation for it. In other words, are you willing to arm yourselves and not let them enter your property? Can you make sure you have a strong support system in place along with any trustworthy news source? Can you make sure you have recording devices going if they show up to take your flock?

I'm not trying to alarm you, just hoping you are considering what "hill you wanna die on". It has come to that in this country. Believe it or not, I'm willing to stand my ground for my well water. The moment this god forsaken state (Cali) tries to put a meter on my well, I will be armed and waiting in front of it as God as my witness.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Right, just because the constitution says so doesn't me letter organization abc or in this case FDA is going to follow it. My guess is the letters will probably get you a no-knock. Even though you're in the right.
    A no-knock, I win, they would have no other recourse. Latches occurs.

I just wrote my first letter to the Minnesota Dept. of Animal Health who is acting as a agent for USDA, the letter basically challenges their authority. I am also demanding the so called positive scrapie test they have but refuse to release it.
    Have you FOIA'd the MnDA and USDA? Letters are nice but a FOIA would produce a better paper trail.

I am just flabbergasted that they already sent to the gas chamber almost 450 sheep with no evidence of any sheep ever having scrapie, and they agreed to pay for these sheep.
    Bigger producers need to play within the system. This is nothing more than a loss to write off.

Best,
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

You seem to know some thing I don't, I don't think the USDA has the authority to kill off a whole flock of sheep. I made an error letting them draw the blood, they are not using it to check for scrapie just the genetic susceptibility of it, It's most likely most don't have it. On Paul Canik's flock they claimed they found one lamb that had scrapie, but I know it's a total lie because the lambs mother gave birth to many other sheep.
    While opposing NAIS a few years ago I was put in contact with two different people who were opposing a scrapies positive test. Both were ultimately put under when the USDA decided to quit playing nice and put their property under a strict quarantine. After the judges initially refused to stay the order it was just a matter of time. No animals, food, or equipment crossing the property line. It was a siege in every sense of the word because the animals would succumb before the case would ever wind its way through the courts. Even if you are good with food and water and never, ever medicate in anyway, your breeding stock is getting older and devalued as you end up inbreeding to keep your numbers up for seven, ten, fifteen years.

Best,
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course, please post any and all pics here so that everyone who wants to help can lift the pics and disseminate them. In the meantime, can you set up a FB page and turn this into a cause? Call it something like: Freedom Farming Under Attack! And get someone you trust to administrate it so you can focus on other things. Use it as a daily log, and ask for help disseminating information, set up a support group on it for your area, allow people to get involved in letter writing campaigns, notifying media and other farmers going through this. I really think you should contact Linda Faillace. She'll be a wealth of information because she's been through this exact thing, only they claimed her sheep had mad cow disease. It was all bull$#@!. The problem is, they NEVER admit fault when they screw up - they just cover it up and pound you for fighting them.

Whatever you do, consider what your last ditch effort will consist of, and lay the foundation for it. In other words, are you willing to arm yourselves and not let them enter your property? Can you make sure you have a strong support system in place along with any trustworthy news source? Can you make sure you have recording devices going if they show up to take your flock?

I'm not trying to alarm you, just hoping you are considering what "hill you wanna die on". It has come to that in this country. Believe it or not, I'm willing to stand my ground for my well water. The moment this god forsaken state (Cali) tries to put a meter on my well, I will be armed and waiting in front of it as God as my witness.
    I started this thread, because, I believe Big Government is going to trample my rights. Where I plan on going with this is a Court fight using Amendment 7, this Amendment has been trampled on already and tyrants are hoping and praying we the people don't see it. Basically Amendment 7 is there for the common person to have recourse against a tyrant Government. I have every right to tried before a jury of my peers under common law, which attorneys (court gate keepers) hate, when you declare your case be moved to common court under the 7th Amendment, they have to do it or dismiss. There is no repeal notice in Amendment 7, it is still enforceable.

Carl Miller, a very smart man explains how you can defeat every tyrants:

I will take some pics today and upload so everyone can do what ever they want. I would like my daughter to get involved in this, it was actually he idea to fight for keeping the sheep. At first I was going to let the USDA do whatever, but 2 days later I became very pissed when I realized big Government can come on my property and do whatever.

I guess some genetic rubbed off from my Mother, just too slow to anger. But when I get there I am usually very tenacious..

Are you sure FB would ever allow this on their highly censored website? I have no account and thought I would never get one, all though I am on Youtube. I have never posted anything just annoyed all pro-GMO trolls. I even been banned for it, had to erase my account and start over.

To make this my last stand may not be out of the realm of things, but I am not at that point now, I don't think it will come to that.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    While opposing NAIS a few years ago I was put in contact with two different people who were opposing a scrapies positive test. Both were ultimately put under when the USDA decided to quit playing nice and put their property under a strict quarantine. After the judges initially refused to stay the order it was just a matter of time. No animals, food, or equipment crossing the property line. It was a siege in every sense of the word because the animals would succumb before the case would ever wind its way through the courts. Even if you are good with food and water and never, ever medicate in anyway, your breeding stock is getting older and devalued as you end up inbreeding to keep your numbers up for seven, ten, fifteen years.

Best,
    XNN
    I don't think anyone used the Constitution and claimed livestock as personal property. According to Amendment 7 I have a right to be tried in court by a jury of my peers using common law, and the Judge must do it. But not to many know Common court doesn't exist, because the courts are run by tyrants. The 7th Amendment was never repealed, and is enforceable by me a common citizen, because I am the recipient of the US Constitution not the USDA.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Have you FOIA'd the MnDA and USDA? Letters are nice but a FOIA would produce a better paper trail.

Bigger producers need to play within the system. This is nothing more than a loss to write off.

Best,
    XNN
    I had thought of that, but I have seen on the USDA website they respond 8 months to a year later. They figure if they stall long enough the info will be worthless.

Instead of facebook I wonder if this might be a better option for me, since I am willing to fight this in court.

http://www.gofundme.com/FarmedAndDangerous

I know I will lose from the beginning, because tyrants will trample over you if they can. But through appeals they will have to dismiss or give me my day in common court. My problem I will probably need cash for a para legal and pay for court fees when appealing. What do you think? I thought I could do this on my own, but courts run by tyrants will throw every road block up they can.

Instead of facebook I wonder if this might be a better option for me, since I am willing to fight this in court.

http://www.gofundme.com/FarmedAndDangerous

I know I will lose from the beginning, because tyrants will trample over you if they can. But through appeals they will have to dismiss or give me my day in common court. My problem I will probably need cash for a para legal and pay for court fees when appealing. What do you think? I thought I could do this on my own, but courts run by tyrants will throw every road block up they can.
    Yes! Good idea! Use gofundme.com if FB doesn't sound like something you want to do. That poor woman in that link! This really is an outrage, and the Canadian gov't is no better it seems.

You have PM privileges now. Thank you, staff. I'll PM you.

Yes! Good idea! Use gofundme.com if FB doesn't sound like something you want to do. That poor woman in that link! This really is an outrage, and the Canadian gov't is no better it seems.

You have PM privileges now. Thank you, staff. I'll PM you.
    I don't like Facebook because I don't like being tracked, I use only DuckDuckGo.com as a search engine because they won't track you. As you figured out I don't use my real name. Montana Jones tried beating the system by hiding her sheep, she didn't realize this was actually giving the Government more power over her. After they killed all her sheep they found no scrapie in any of them, this was very unecesary. If the Government would have offered to get her a Ram that had the RR genetics she could have bred the scrapie susceptible genetics out of the sheep within 10 years.

I think the US and Canada are trying to get rid of scrapie, so they can claim scrapie free like New Zealand and Australia. But they are going at the wrong way, wiping out all sheep that show the susceptible trait QQ is just wrong. Also all the meat from these sheep is just dumped in the landfill, just plain stupid.

I probably want to wait to start the gofundme campaign, if I win by default it would be wrong to receive money and not use it for legal purposes.

Just an update on what is happening.

A week ago the Minnesota Board of Animal Health released to me the scrapie report showing 1 of 8 sheep having scrapie, the sheep were slaughtered at Halsted Packing of Chicago IL. The first thing I realized was there were 3 dates for the slaughter date, first date was October 11 2014, then said the real date was November 10 or 11.

Then in the notes section I saw several discrepancies, 2 scrapie tags were actually switched, then the face colour of the offending sheep was changed to black. It really looks to me like those scrapie tags were cut out of the ears of the sheep, lined up on a counter. Someone must of knocked a bunch on to the floor and they could never figure out the correct order.

I feel this is nothing but fraud and lies! My return letter is asking them to explain the errors in the report, even the dates show sloppy record keeping and can't be trusted.

What is really bad is that the Sheppard in Wisconsin has received no money for the destruction of his whole flock after the USDA promised to pay him. I sent an email explaining to the
    Wisconsin Sheppard that the USDA has breached the contract he signed with them, he is no longer obligated to the USDA what so ever. He wasn't to happy when he got a copy from me of the scrapie report because the USDA put his scrapie tag on a black faced wool sheep. He owns no wool sheep!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12