Thread: [SATIRE] CIA Agents Arrested by Minutemen at the Border with 1300 Pounds of Cocaine

[SATIRE] CIA Agents Arrested by Minutemen at the Border with 1300 Pounds of Cocaine

El Paso| A group of minutemen watching the Mexican Border for illegal migrants and drug traffickers, have proceeded to the citizen arrest of two men in an SUV, carrying 1300 pounds of cocaine. The volunteers were completely astonished when the two arrestees pulled out CIA ID cards and explained they were actually carrying the drug as part of their duties and that the cargo belonged to the Central Intelligence Agency.

The incident took place last night, in the Chihuahuan desert, near the Texan city of El Paso. A group of seven minutemen saw a large black SUV drive rapidly across the border. They chased the vehicle in their own trucks and achieved to immobilize it after a chase of more than 15 miles.

The vigilantes arrested the two men on board and called the border patrol, who proceeded to search the vehicle. They discovered dozens of packages of cocaine, totalling an incredible 618.4 kilograms (1363 pounds).

The two men claim to be CIA operatives based in Mexico and explained that the drug was actually part of an operation of the agency. They presented identity cards that seem to validate their claim, but the CIA spokesperson, Dean Boyd, has officially denied any link between the organization and the two men.

“The CIA doesn’t take part in drug smuggling operations at the US-Mexican border” said M. Boyd. “I do not know, for now, if the men are actually affiliated to the agency in any way, but I can tell you the cocaine doesn’t belong to the CIA.”
    Full Story
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Will be interesting to see if this gets buried.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Its a satire site.
    Just goes to show the level of distrust. I didn't think for a moment that it was satire.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Just goes to show the level of distrust. I didn't think for a moment that it was satire.
    yeah, that's why I bothered to click through and actually look at the site. I hate this stupid trend of satire fake "news". I mean the real news is already fake enough.

Its a satire site.
    Wow, caught me and a bunch of others. I trusted the one who posted it on Facebook and did not look at it closely....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Wow, caught me and a bunch of others. I trusted the one who posted it on Facebook and did not look at it closely....
    yeah, happens all the time nowadays. whenever I see a story that seems too good to be true I pull up the source.

Was it Danilo Blandon?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Satire or documentary?

At the very least the CIA (who are well known for being involved in drug trade) does drug trading for entrapment purposes the same way they run terrorist operations, most recently to nab a Topeka based jihadist.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Satire or documentary?

At the very least the CIA (who are well known for being involved in drug trade) does drug trading for entrapment purposes the same way they run terrorist operations, most recently to nab a Topeka based jihadist.
    Everything that the CIA does "off the books" is drug funded.

If you want people to understand that something that you're writing is satire, then you should at least drop some hints, or make the story actually not plausible.

The notion that the CIA is actually smuggling drugs across the border is less ridiculous than some of the things that the FBI and CIA have been known to actually do

Also, the notion that drug smugglers would try to fool border patrol into thinking they're CIA just to get out of being arrested doesn't sound so far fetched either.
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

I think the fact that the CIA agents were driving and not flying overt he borders gave the story away. More red flags is the CIA agents themselves and not hired guns doing the drug smuggling. If it was official CIA business, I doubt it would have done down the way it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    If you want people to understand that something that you're writing is satire, then you should at least drop some hints, or make the story actually not plausible.

The notion that the CIA is actually smuggling drugs across the border is less ridiculous than some of the things that the FBI and CIA have been known to actually do

Also, the notion that drug smugglers would try to fool border patrol into thinking they're CIA just to get out of being arrested doesn't sound so far fetched either.
    The "CIA ID Card" was the clue.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

yeah, that's why I bothered to click through and actually look at the site. I hate this stupid trend of satire fake "news". I mean the real news is already fake enough.
    Oh, me too...one "Onion" is enough.

And most are not even funny.

$#@! these people for obscuring what really does happen: CIA running drugs.

Satire, ok, I wonder where they got that picture though? That black guy looks like Claver from Raging Elephants Radio here in Texas, lol!

I know he hangs out with some those border guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh, me too...one "Onion" is enough.

And most are not even funny.

$#@! these people for obscuring what really does happen: CIA running drugs.
    The site is probably funded by the CIA.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why that much?

Because it was all they could carry.

This is why I only trust mainstream news sites
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Too bad I swallowed the anti-government pill so early in life... Satire or not, sounds like life as an agent is one big party. Paying for my own drugs gets so tiresome.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.