Thread: Bodycam captures the shocking moment deputy shot dead pet dog for running in front of him...

Bodycam captures the shocking moment deputy shot dead pet dog for running in front of him...

Warning Graphic Content

Bodycam captures the shocking moment deputy shot dead pet dog for running in front of him... as sheriff's office reveals they've received death threats in response

By Hannah Parry
    24 April 2015

This is the shocking moment a deputy's bodycam captured the officer shooting a dog dead.

Pasco County Sheriff's office reported it has received death threats since footage emerged of Deputy Kerry Kempink killing the dog while responding to call.

The video, shot on Kempink's body camera, showed the deputy jumping a fence as he went to investigate a burglar alarm going off at the property last Friday.

Scroll down for video

This is the shocking moment a deputy from Pasco County Sheriff shot a dog dead while responding to a call

He started to walk towards the home, but was stopped by two black Rottweilers which had ran out towards him across the garden.

Within seconds of them approaching, he shot the closest dog, 18-month-old Cowboy which is barking at him. He then turned his gun on the other which ran off.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The officer was justified. Policy was followed.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

It's SOP now to kill the family dog. As soon as LEOs flash-banged Kokesh's entry way when they arrested him for loading a weapon in D.C., he had the wherewithal to hide his dog in a closet. Saved his dog's life, no doubt.

I won't watch the clip, I don't feel like crying. But this $#@! has got to stop!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Doest get any simpler than that... Fk your dog, fk your property, fk you, b!tchz...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I heard a rumour the dog's name was dornerfrein. Is that true?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I tried to avoid watching the video of this but it was on Inside Edition, or one of those shows. Of course, nothing will happen to the deputy, there was the one here in Texas last year who called a dog over to him and shot it, then lied and said it was attacking him.

His body cam showed otherwise, but all he got was a long paid vacation -- and no punishment for LYING on an official report.

Unfortunately having an alarm service that phones home to the police is pretty much an open invitation for them to come on your property and bring their violence and mayhem with them. The cop could have done a little checking first, maybe kicked the fence or whatever to see if dogs were around, but why do that when you can just do whatever you want with no consequence, ever?

It was pretty horrible hearing the woman beg the cop to finish the dog off -- the cop just calmly said " you want me to kill it?" -- and she said "you already killed it, just finish it." I've seen some people online attacking her for telling him to finish it, that a vet might have been able to save it, but who knows.
    Last edited by SeanTX; 04-24-2015 at 04:14 PM.

sheriff's office reveals they've received death threats in response*
    Cops lie and are probably lying about this too. Seems this is one of their go to tactics everytime they get caught on tape revealing their true nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Cops lie and are probably lying about this too. Seems this is one of their go to tactics everytime they get caught on tape revealing their true nature.
    I've always thought that too, it seems like kind of a "poor little us" sort of thing. And they know a lot of people will fall for it and feel sorry for the poor officer.

The "death threats" are probably things like a Facebook posting saying "that deputy shouldn't have gone home that night." Of course anyone who actually is going to do anything won't be making "threats" online ...
    Last edited by SeanTX; 04-24-2015 at 03:28 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I look at that picture and it appears he is shooting the dog in the back and it's black. Maybe the cop was confused.

Edit:

I'm not going to watch the video. It's makes my blood boil to see someone make a dog cry out in pain.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 04-24-2015 at 05:04 PM.