Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Furious as Thousands of Americans Send Cigars to Her Office

Hillary Furious as Thousands of Americans Send Cigars to Her Office

Hillary Furious as Thousands of Americans Send Cigars to Her Office

Hillary Clinton is reportedly furious and abashed as several thousand cigars were recently delivered to her office in protest of her announcement that she would run for President in 2016. Thanks to Send Clinton Cigars (http://sendclintoncigars.com), a service that allows you to anonymously purchase cigars and have them directly mailed to Clinton, tens of thousands of Americans are blatantly reminding her of her first stay in the White House. For those with short term memory loss, this was reportedly the sexual act of President Bill Clinton who used a cigar to pleasure White House intern Monica Lewinsky. Send Clinton Cigars site sports a non so subtle tagline of “Clinton / Lewinsky 2016 · Don’t Blow It!” beside a logo against smoking; cigars to be assumed.

Continued...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Well, she has a right to be angry about it. If your significant other had cheated on you, and thousands of people kept reminding you of it, then you might be angry too.
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I am View Post
    Well, she has a right to be angry about it. If your significant other had cheated on you, and thousands of people kept reminding you of it, then you might be angry too.
    Yeah, she's just pissed she didn't get a shot at Monica

Edit to answer a rep comment:

how do you know thats the case?
    Woman's intuition.
    Last edited by donnay; 04-24-2015 at 10:34 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Significant other cheated with many, many more than the infamous cigar escapade, and probably still cheats today; and she is still with them because she is a power hungry whore... she can be angry all she wants, but should expect no sympathy...

"It taste good."
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yeah, she's just pissed she didn't get a shot at Monica

Edit to answer a rep comment:

how do you know thats the case?
    Woman's intuition.
    Woman's intuition won't cut it. If you don't have the "gaydar" Then it is just speculation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary has just been enabling Bubba's boorish criminal deviant sexual behaviors for decades.

Not much of a POTUS endorsement.

She should be happy. I know lots of criminals that enjoy themselves a nice cigar from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

BEELZEBUBBA - Rapist Bill Clinton - What Really Happenedwhatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/pearl/.../strange.html

BEELZEBUBBA Rapist Bill Clinton. BILL CLINTON - AMERICAN CALIGULA. Sex
    -crazed hillbilly. “I'm a colossal failure". -Clinton to Arafat reported by ...

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    hysterical
    Hillary-ous!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Hillary-ous!
    Well played sir!

I love this. I hope people keep reminding her of their sordid presidency.

Keep the pressure on, people. Monicagate was just a drop in the bucket (and imo, a media distraction from their more serious crimes). Younger people or those who weren't paying attention back then should be informed on all the stuff the media hid from the public, before voting for her.

She deserves it.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's threads like these that journalists are going to quote to show how Rand supporters are "all about the issues". Keep in mind folks.

It's one thing to politically deface the opposition, it's another to revel in it.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    It's threads like these that journalists are going to quote to show how Rand supporters are "all about the issues". Keep in mind folks.

It's one thing to politically deface the opposition, it's another to revel in it.

Like lilymc said:
    Keep the pressure on, people. Monicagate was just a drop in the bucket (and imo, a media distraction from their more serious crimes). Younger people or those who weren't paying attention back then should be informed on all the stuff the media hid from the public, before voting for her.
    Paraphrasing Rand: "Hillary Clinton is going to need two planes for her and her entourage...one for her and her entourage and one for her baggage."

What about the other 2,000 women that Bill slept with? Dont forget them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    Cigars for everyone!
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Hillary has just been enabling Bubba's boorish criminal deviant sexual behaviors for decades.

Not much of a POTUS endorsement.
    Criminals (especially of the white-collar and political variety) and deviants tend to fare the best in POTUS elections.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    BEELZEBUBBA - Rapist Bill Clinton - What Really Happenedwhatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/pearl/.../strange.html

BEELZEBUBBA Rapist Bill Clinton. BILL CLINTON - AMERICAN CALIGULA. Sex
    -crazed hillbilly. “I'm a colossal failure". -Clinton to Arafat reported by ...
    That's some wild n' crazy $#@!, right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    They can put some ice on it.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Woman's intuition won't cut it. If you don't have the "gaydar" Then it is just speculation.

http://1984arkansasmotheroftheyear.b...illary-is.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, boo hoo. So are you voting for her or Biden?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

If she was screwing Webb Hubbell and Vince Foster that would make her Bi-sexual. Get your causes right, man.

If she was screwing Webb Hubbell and Vince Foster that would make her Bi-sexual. Get your causes right, man.
    Past (latent homosexuality) vs. present.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Damn.

Hillary - send any unwanted cigars to me.

Enjoying one right now in your, ahem, honor.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 05-15-2016 at 08:27 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

What's to be angry about? I'd love it if people sent me free cigars.

Heck, if I'm a Clinton staffer I'm saving them in hopes of passing one around to everyone on election night....

(btw, article reeks of a marketing ploy)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast