Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault

Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault

Not a supporter of dgg but this is a unfortunate development in the aftermath of left wing-right wing neocons' infighting. Former member of US House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence is suggesting Jesus' arrival is imminent.
    Audio at link below.

Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault

The Huffington Post By Marina Fang
    04/20/2015 8:11 pm EDT

Michele Bachmann says the rapture is coming, thanks to President Barack Obama’s policies on Iran’s nuclear program and marriage equality.
    In a radio interview last week, Bachmann, the former Minnesota Republican congresswoman, told "End Times" host Jan Markell, “We need to realize how close this clock is getting to the midnight hour.”
    “We in our lifetimes potentially could see Jesus Christ returning to earth and the rapture of the church,” Bachmann said. “We see the destruction, but this was a destruction that was foretold.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7104136.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeEcrFVrogE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Leave it to dingbat barbie to politicize the armageddon.

There are some who would like to see war involving Israel so it could bring about the Rapture sooner. Some in the Religious Right would welcome anything which could bring that about.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-24-2015 at 11:13 AM.

NEVER let anyone tell you that theology has nothing to with politics. It has everything to do with it, whether you are a nut ball atheist and believe in the god of government, or a nut ball dispensationalist.

I really can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when the sixth seal is opened and all the hundreds of millions of rapture believing Christians realize they are stuck in the bridal chamber along with everyone else.

The apocalypse is the bridal chamber. "Rapturing the church" prior to the seven years is an oxymoron. They aren't "the church" until the consummation is over. Read the bible.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I really can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when the sixth seal is opened and all the hundreds of millions of rapture believing Christians realize they are stuck in the bridal chamber along with everyone else.

The apocalypse is the bridal chamber. "Rapturing the church" prior to the seven years is an oxymoron. They aren't "the church" until the consummation is over. Read the bible.
    http://www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_rapture.htm

What is the Rapture?
    The word Rapture does not appear in the Bible. It comes from the Latin word rapare which means "seize", "snatch" or "take away." The term Rapture is used to refer to the faithful believers being taken up to meet Christ in the air as described in this passage written by the apostle Paul:

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever. (NRSV, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
    Apparently, doubts had arisen among the Thessalonian Christians regarding the fate of those Christians who had died before Christ returned. Would they miss out on the glorious events of Christ's second coming and the resurrection? Paul assured them in this way that God would save those who had already died, as well as those still living.
    Will the Rapture Happen Soon?
    Over the past 2000 years, countless groups and individuals have compared events of their time to Bible prophecies and come to the conclusion that Jesus would be returning soon. Some have set a specific date and led their followers into the wilderness to wait for Christ to come. Every one of those predictions turned out to be wrong, but that has not deterred people from making modern-day predictions that Jesus will be returning in the near future. Most mainstream Bible scholars, however, do not think current world affairs are evidence of the imminent return of Christ.
    Jesus, Himself, said,

However, no one knows the day or the hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. (NLT, Matthew 24:36)

Life as a Christian would be so much easier if Paul was Jesus.

Paul is paraphrasing the entire apocalypse in Thessalonians, badly, and Jesus was not, and never did refer to anything close to a pre-trib rapture except in Revelation concerning him coming in the clouds with the saints "saving the church" at the very end of the apocalypse.

Not knowing the "day and the hour" refers to the timing of the sixth seal by my interpretation as once the two witnesses are identified Christ's return won't be so much a mystery and everyone will know that Christ will end the war (but there again we won't know precise return time, but again something the two witnesses could elaborate on hopefully).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How about reading the effing CONSTITUTION instead.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    What, and be the only one?

Here's my constitutional interpretation of Presidential Election 2016. It's all rigged and has been since the ratification of the 17th amendment.

Can you tell me which one that is without Google?

Here's my constitutional interpretation of Presidential Election 2016. It's all rigged and has been since the ratification of the 17th amendment.

Can you tell me which one that is without Google?
    Of course. I've railed about it in the past here; I've gone on a tirade on it to my daughter, who's taking a college government class.
    -Albert Camus

What, and be the only one?
    I don't know why people are so enamored of constitutionalism, frankly, it's the very means to defraud the people of this country.
    -Albert Camus

Of course. I've railed about it in the past here; I've gone on a tirade on it to my daughter, who's taking a college government class.
    Technically speaking the Prez isn't elected this way but that is how it's presented to the public. I think the original structure would work much better. Only reps should be popular vote. Senators should be chosen the old way and the President should be decided by the officials of the state, people educated, not people who are clueless about politics and government. That only leads/has only led to money-centric politics.

Technically speaking the Prez isn't elected this way but that is how it's presented to the public. I think the original structure would work much better. Only reps should be popular vote. Senators should be chosen the old way and the President should be decided by the officials of the state, people educated, not people who are clueless about politics and government. That only leads/has only led to money-centric politics.
    So in a USA not already dismantled we would be focusing on grass roots and not wasting time and effort that we expend once every four years on a candidate who will either lose or be ineffective.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    NEVER let anyone tell you that theology has nothing to with politics. It has everything to do with it, whether you are a nut ball atheist and believe in the god of government, or a nut ball dispensationalist.
    #theonomy

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This excuse was used to sell the seventeenth. IMO, the president should be voted for by state assemblies. As I explained to my daughter, the states have been eviscerated in national politics. "Checks and balances" is a joke.
    -Albert Camus

Anderson...Annnderson? Anderson?....

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

This excuse was used to sell the seventeenth. IMO, the president should be voted for by state assemblies. As I explained to my daughter, the states have been eviscerated in national politics. "Checks and balances" is a joke.
    Of course they used that as the excuse. Because that's the REAL reason they wanted to change it! Propaganda 101: Accuse the opposition of the thing which you intend to do first, so they lack credibility when they realize you are doing it.

McCain/Bachmann 2016.... president/vp ticket for the Surprise Hills retirement community HOA
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

edit
    Last edited by jkob; 04-24-2015 at 05:30 PM.

double post

we can't delete posts now or is it just me?
    Last edited by jkob; 04-24-2015 at 05:41 PM.

is this a satire piece?
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

I don't know why people are so enamored of constitutionalism, frankly, it's the very means to defraud the people of this country.
    If knowledge of how the ultimate forms of secrecy was not so protected by the church none of the government frauds we have seen could have happened since 1950.

Look into operation paperclip or MKultra, and do not leave out the act of 1871, under which it all occurs, which was an infiltration effected with that secrecy.

Only by and because of unconstitutional acts of courts compelled to protect the same secrecy have 22 innocent people been murdered since 2001 here in Santa Barbara. Beginning with this unconstitutional act in 1998.

Do not leave out the 3,000 that died in the Twin Towers on 9/11.

You can see efforts to keep the methods of mass murder secret by covert agents refusing to use reason and evidence here.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...60#post5826460

You can see my efforts using independently verified evidence to try and expose the methods of mass murder here and the deceptions used to try and prevent people from knowing how 3,000 died in 20 seconds.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...35#post5828335

The abridging of the freedom of the press can be seen here which kept more injustice of the courts secret in 2006.

http://algoxy.com/law/no_free_press/...tsofmedia.html

The lawsuit being kept hidden was about creating the very best mental health care so people who are unbalanced and innocent are are not murdered in cold blood by unconstitutional police or lead lives of torment in self destruction.

But people are ruled by unreasoned fears so the natural beauty of the reason of the constitutions intent which is there to protect life will not be discussed and is trampled and hidden stripped of its truths brought forth in threads, then secreted as obscure blogs on forums.

That fact can be seen at the following link and I've left a comment regarding the truth of what my efforts were to bring a natural law definition of the purpose of free speech to help to preserve the constitution through the peoples unity.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/entry.p...Speech&bt=1712

You know not what you do. When you learn, the rapture begins.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 04-25-2015 at 10:01 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well then...she better get right with God--because there is no Rapture that is going to save her.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Ahhh the rapture. A fever dream of a mind warped with religion. I would be delighted to be wrong just to see all the judgmental sacks looking around wondering why their sorry assess didn't get sucked up to the special place.

Here comes Obombya in a white top hat....

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Here comes Obombya in a white top hat....

Wasn't that Hillary (3:16) sneaking her goat by to sacrifice with ballerina daughter Chelsea? (Sarcasm)
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Michele needs to go back on her meds.

ASSUMING that mainstream rapture doctrine is true (I really don't but Bachmann does), then according to logic, wouldn't "the rapture is Obama's fault" make Obama out to be God?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast